Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,950 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

#anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... (1969 Views)

I Wait For INEC's Final Results - Buhari / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading / Signatures Being Collated To Impeach Osinbajo, Rep Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
ClitoPen:
Get lost
loser....
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
lawalosky:

loser....
Exactly my thought as to your last name! Good to know but I don't hav need of it!!
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 9:25am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

Exactly my thought as to your last name! Good to know but I don't hav need of it!!

Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 9:30am On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=lawalosky post=62543128][/quote]
Exactly what you are displaying here! Are you this stupid? Kid, run off to the park and hustle for #500 day pay before they book all the buses.
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

Exactly what you are displaying here! Are you this stupid? Kid, run off to the park and hustle for #500 day pay before they book all the buses.
you r ntn but just a jobless tout, you think national cake are for fools!!! anyway you dnt even have any hope in life apart from nairaland... nyamiri dodon doya.....
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

you r ntn but just a jobless tout, you think national cake are for fools!!! anyway you dnt even have any hope in life apart from nairaland... nyamiri dodon doya...
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:09am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

you r ntn but just a jobless tout, you think national cake are for fools!!! anyway you dnt even have any hope in life apart from nairaland... nyamiri dodon doya...
Is that your hit line? You are still a learner!! In the next 50years you can't even qualify to be where I am!!

Hungryman, go and do what you know best....the one you received recently just went down the drain and you can't seem to get over it. Living on alms. Is that a life?...hahahhahah.....Tozo....BOUNCE!!
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

Is that your hit line? You are still a learner!! In the next 50years you can't even qualify to take the first step of being where I am!!

Go and do what you know best....the one you received recently just went down the drain and you can't seem to get over it. Living on alms..hahahhahah.....Tozo....BOUNCE!!
typical ipob, by there rant you shall no them tongue
ClitoPen:

Is that your hit line? You are still a learner!! In the next 50years you can't even qualify to take the first step of being where I am!!

Go and do what you know best....the one you received recently just went down the drain and you can't seem to get over it. Living on alms..hahahhahah.....Tozo....BOUNCE!!
typical ipob, by there rant you shall no them
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

typical ipob, by there rant you shall no them tongue
typical ipob, by there rant you shall no them

Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

Is that your hit line? You are still a learner!! In the next 50years you can't even qualify to dust my shoes!!

Hungryman, go and do what you know best....the one you received recently just went down the drain and you can't seem to get over it. Living on alms. Is that a life?...hahahhahah.....Tozo....BOUNCE!!
typical ipob miscreant, by there way you shall no them!!!! by the way, have you taking your cup of canwu urine this morning?
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:22am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

typical ipob miscreant, by there way you shall no them!!!! by the way, have you taking your cup of canwu urine this morning?
So glad my name is not showing here cos it will be degrading talking with a school dropout that ended up as a tout. Look at the grammar....
Wouldn't mind lending you my parrot to help brush up your English. Perhaps might land you a greener job of a chairman in the park toilet.
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

So glad my name is not showing here cos it will be degrading talking with a school dropout that ended up as a tout. Look at the grammar....
Wouldn't mind lending you my parrot to help brush up your English. Perhaps might land you a greener job of a chairman in the park toilet.
is not by grammar, fact still remain you r a jobless tout!
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

is not by grammar, fact still remain you r a jobless tout!
See this one trying to deny his occupation o! Just because I promised to elevate you to park toilet chairman today....Have you forgotten yesterday? By their chats you shall know them!! It's ALL OVER YOU!!

How far na? Election is over so work suppose dey today. Get lost and start calling for passengers and don't forget your usual (fishing for wallets)...
Rat, get back into your hole cos I ve got no time for rodents today
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

See this one trying to deny his occupation o! Have you forgotten yesterday? By their chats you shall know them!! It's ALL OVER YOU!!

How far na? Election is over so work suppose dey today. Get lost and start calling for passengers and don't forget your usual (fishing for wallets)...
Rat, get back into your hole cos I ve got no time for rodents today
always beating chest! typical ipob terrorist,,
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by ClitoPen: 11:09am On Nov 20, 2017
lawalosky:

always beating chest! typical ipob terrorist,,
Hahahahhahaha....really wish am one cos now would have been a good time to act! I would have used you to set an example to other fools like you....

Just because I promised to elevate you to park toilet chairman and you are already loosing your guard. zombie
Re: #anambraelection# Final results being collated and announced.... by lawalosky(m): 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
ClitoPen:

Hahahahhahaha....really wish am one cos now would have been a good time to act! I would have used you to set an example to other fools like you....

Just because I promised to elevate you to park toilet chairman and you are already loosing your guard. zombie
see idiotic animal haha, use me for example ne
or I would have use your empty skull dances an operation python dance 4,,,, hahahahaha, maybe you don mistakenly drank ogogoro instead of your normal urine this morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Headline, When Atiku Defected From PDP To APC / Pdp Vs Pdp. Lives Lost, Scores Maimed For Ordinary Primary Election (pic) / Reno Omokri Replied Lai Mohammed On APC To Win 2019 Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.