Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. (1128 Views)

Many Relationships Are A Mistake, It Shouldn't Have Started In The First Place, / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. by TourismMan(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2017
As a guy, this is straight out of experience. Dating a female coursemate in a serious intimate affairs involve a lot and has great potentials to ruin you if care is not taken. So many reasons to your disadvantage. Let's briefly discuss them.

1) Talk of the entire department: Whether you like it or not, nothing hides under the sun and no matter how you try to be obscured in the relationship, your other coursemates must know about it, hence, everyone seems to want to know every single thing about the relationship. You become the talk and point of gossip for the fellow coursemates.

2) Public Attention: You and your partner are now seen as the celebrities of the department. Therefore, everyone's eyes in search for you guys.

3) Restrictions: As a guy, you are now automatically restricted in some areas. For example, if you are the type that would want to also have a taste of affair with other girls in the department, that is absolutely not to comeby as other girls now shift away from you knowing you are in a relationship with a certain girl. This means you can 't have as much fun as you would want to because of dating a particular girl.

4) Double-Tasks in school: This is a very serious one. If you were not dating a girl in the department, all your thought would've been on how to meet up with your tasks, but dating a girl in your very department now tantamount to double-tasking yourself in almost everything. Assignments, you have to do two; exams, you double task yourself; school charges, you pay for yourself and also pay for your girl.

5) No freedom: As in the same department, you guys are always seen together even when you may desire to be alone, before you know, she bumps into you.

6) Be careful with lecturers: If she is a girl with deadly curves where lecturers run after, you have to be very careful otherwise the relationship with her may ruin you academically. Some lecturers can go to any extent to bed a girl and in failure to do so and knowing you are the one the girl is dating, my brother, you have to be very careful otherwise you may never wear convocation gown.

cool Expenses: May God help you she is not a demanding type, but if she is. My brother, every minute you are with her, always be ready to spend, spend and keep spending.

I know some of you have had even a better experience than mine, so you free to add yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. by Slayer2: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2017
Uncle.

Number 1. Who they open teeth with coursemates? Odidi ja mobi.

Number 4 is rubbish. Who dates a girl who cannot pay her own fees or take care of her self or date a dull girl who cannot write her own exams. Ptff. Please.

Number 6; have you heard of itagba? If no. Find out. By the time the level enter the lecturer body e nor go remember the girl self again.

1 Like

Re: 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. by bolinjkezzy(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
I can relate But the double things na she dy do most of the assignment I enjoy it while it last sha
Re: 8 Reasons You Shouldn't Have A Serious Date With A Female Coursemate. by Gmasterp(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
1,2,3 so so true!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Cheating Boo Boo!!! Exclusively Bae!! / Pretence Must Stop, Live Your Life, Accept Yourself / When Did All These Ladies Start Playing Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.