Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani (11784 Views)

Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / Gunmen Attack: Resort To Violence Cannot Save You- PDP Tells Yahaya Bello / FG Pays 20 Whistleblowers N375.8M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by nemezu: 11:13am On Nov 19, 2017
‘Future whistleblowers may resort to pay before service’ Senator Shehu Sani tells FG

Following the unending drama surrounding the payment of N860 million to the whistleblower that led to the recovery of $43 million in the Ikoyi apartment, Senator Shehu Sani says this could lead to future whistleblowers to ask for payment for they blow the whistle of any hidden loot.

source : http://viewz9ja.com/politics/future-whistleblowers-may-resort-to-pay-before-service-senator-shehu-sani-tells-fg/

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Gotze1: 11:23am On Nov 19, 2017
Yes na. If na me, na pay before service

10 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by raker300: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
If you blow whistle and you’re wrong, you go to jail.

If you blow whistle and you’re right, you go to psychiatric hospital..

Who won take those options?

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Whistle blowing is dead. Killed by St. Buhari Is a Good Man, its the People Around Him stupidity.

PS: Advice to potential whistle blowers, alert the looter instead and cut your deal with him.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by SoNature(m): 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shehu Sani is a smart northern politician. Probably the only man that thinks straight in that part of the country.

If he stands for presidential election, he already has my vote

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by BudeYahooCom: 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
People really think the criminal Federal Government will pay an ordinary citizen N860 million? Bwahahahahaha!

That ewedu snitch still has 86 years to stay in that psychiatric hospital in yaba left. grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
aswear na cash @ hand
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Greenville990: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cash

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by quiverfull(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
They may just resort to blackmailing the looters...or they just might loot the loot themselves.

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by BruncleZuma: 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

After the YabaLefting the last guy received...

Then I come see oga dey share Ghana-Must-Go

10 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
One of the conditions of pay, is that the money should be paid in foreign currency, preferably pounds, after all na them colonize us....

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
BUHARI & APC = SCAM

7 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by bonechamberlain(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
angry.. only a fool would blow whistle in a system where lawlessness reign supreme and where justice is not known.

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by breakeven: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pay before service? Uhmmm!! With the way this APC government lie and cheat, I may not even be ready to give them any information. They can continue stealing for all I care. After all APC are looting the country dry already.

4 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
People really think the criminal Federal Government will pay someone N860 million? Bwahahahahaha!

That ewedu snitch still has 86 years to stay in that psychiatric hospital in yaba left. grin grin
aboki snitch. Na security man
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by mccoy47(m): 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
True.
This Sani guy is 1 of the very few guys dat i admire

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by chrisdstar1: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Anything that will benefit the masses is dead on arrival in this country but if it will benefit politicians, it is enforced.

1 Like

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:
People really think the criminal Federal Government will pay someone N860 million? Bwahahahahaha!

That amount is just ridiculous. They should rather make it a flat rate of N10 million for every whistle-blower no matter the amount that was discovered.
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Charly68: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Something is wrong with those who are charged with the implementation of Govt policy..

4 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's always dangerous to change the status quo

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Templa(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
SoNature:
Shehu Sani is a smart northern politician. Probably the only man that thinks straight in that part of the country.

If he stands for presidential election, he already has my vote

If you were a lady, I should be marrying you by now..very sensible and smart comment..

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by breakeven: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
jerseyboy:
Whistle blowing is dead. Killed by St. Buhari Is a Good man, its the people around him stupidity.
What are you spewing? You judge a man by the type of friends he keep. So buhari is not different from his colleagues in APC. Its only zombies that are stii believing buhari is for real.. For I wrote him off long ago. We are still waiting for the messiah in Nigeria politics.

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by msjijitar(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Like Ben Bruce Murray like Shehu Sani,

A total Misplaced priority.

anyways lemme finish this i will be back in just a moment

2 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Zico5(m): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Evils everywhere in Nigeria. That's why this country can never recover, everybody with selfish agenda. we think Gej is administration is worse not knowing that the agents of change are the worst. May God not leave us individually, no hope in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by Kiakia(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
raker300:
If you blow whistle and you’re wrong, you go to jail.

If you blow whistle and you’re right, you go to psychiatric hospital..

Who won take those options?
It is unfortunate. This country is a joke. APC government is not yet serious about fighting corruption. With this endless drama, who will want to blow whistle again? Unfortunate.

6 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by LastSurvivor11: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
He who eat with the devil should be using long spoon..

Since whistle blowers usually/suddenly go mad after blowing whistle, they should be paid when they're still sane before blowing..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by longlong: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nothing was no go hear for this country
Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by lilfreezy: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blow gini. I'll rather negotiate with the owner of the money so he will pay me to shut up my mouth

3 Likes

Re: 'Future Whistleblowers May Resort To Pay Before Service' - Senator Shehu Sani by sotall(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAT Increment: Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? / Lanre Razak: Tinubu Qualified To Succeed Buhari In 2023 / Ogun Completes Arakanga Dam Rehabilitation, Set To Distribute Potable Water.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.