Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success (1025 Views)

Man Marks IPOB Sit-At-Home With Python (Photos) / IPOB Sit At Home Order Fails In Enugu (pictures) / IPOB Sit-At-Home: No Movement In Aba, Umuahia, Ebonyi And Onitsha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by legitnow: 11:47am On Nov 19, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy

See the results last time out

The result showed APGA polled 180,178 votes, PDP polled 97,700 votes; APC got 95,963 votes,

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com[b]/2013/12[/b]/anambra-obiano-declared-winner-today/

Total was 373,841 votes. Let's see what the total this time around will be before you can say for sure

APGA- 16,944 -WINNER
APC- 5, 756
PDP- 3, 477
UPP- 108
Registered Voters, 88,793
Accredited Voters, 28,346
Total Valid Votes - 26,844
Rejected Votes- 1,453
Total Vote Cast - 28,297

The boycott was a success.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by dammytosh: 11:51am On Nov 19, 2017
Before you start f00ling yourselves as usual.

In 2013, the total registered voter in the Guber election was 1,770,125. million and 451,826 were accredited. That was without any stupid boycott threat.

Boycott would be a success if the election does not produce any winner.

If the election does, there is nothing successful about it.

I will expect u guys to support some one who believes in the struggle as a candidate so u have at least 1 pro IPOB Governor but instead you followed the stupid albino and his advice.

If I were your Dilector. I will ensure we participate actively in the votes. Elect Governors that support the course in the whole of South East. Elect house of assembly, house of reps and senators are gradually phased out and replaced with pro IPOB leaders.

The Govt will be forced to their knees to negotiate when they know the impact.

Now u will likely have Obiano for another 4 years. What is successful about that ?

Are you guys really stupid or just acting it for this purpose ?

I am honestly worried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Spylord48: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
success and the turnout is almost clocking 400000 same as 2013?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by whitebeard(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Who their boycotting help...!!
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
[s]Boycott would be a success if the election does not produce any winner.

I will expect u guys to support some one who believes in the struggle as a candidate so u have at least 1 pro IPOB Governor but instead you followed the stupid albino and his advice.

If I were your Dilector. I will ensure we participate actively in the votes. Elect Governors that support the course in the whole of South East. Elect house of assembly, house of reps and senators are gradually phased out and replaced with pro IPOB leaders.

Now u will likely have Obiano for another 4 years. What is successful about that ?

I am honestly worried.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Illiterate... read again. Dumb afonjas!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by dammytosh: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

A typical stupid act.

No intellectual engagement except some stupid screaming of Afonja.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by ODUMEGWUCOWARD: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=liberalsinnerx post=62519012][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
[s]

A typical stupid act.

No intellectual engagement except some stupid screaming of Afonja[/s].

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Spylord48: 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Chairman of No election in Anambra group. How far business. seems you really have a bad market tomorrow.. Anambra people finally disobeyed the supreme leader's orders

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by jaybest90(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
Oloriburuku, your mother is illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
jaybest90:

Oloriburuku, your mother is illiterate

E pain'am like spicy amala

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by shukuokukobambi: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
legitnow:

APGA- 16,944 -WINNER
APC- 5, 756
PDP- 3, 477
UPP- 108
Rejected Votes- 1,453
Total Vote Cast - 28,297

Stop embarrassing yourself bro. That's for only Njikoka lga like you were told earlier. This is shameful that you don't have a medium to follow real news cheesy

17 LGA already produced 324k votes for the 3 big parties. Is your boycott still a success? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by ritababe(f): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
how is it a success when people still vote?
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by hisgrace090: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sit at home order that vex anambrarians, and push them to vote this time like never before?

Talk another thing.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
dammytosh:
Before you start f00ling yourselves as usual.

In 2013, the total registered voter in the Guber election was 1,770,125. million and 451,826 were accredited. That was without any stupid boycott threat.

Boycott would be a success if the election does not produce any winner.

I am honestly worried.
Spylord48:
whitebeard:
Who their boycotting help...!!
Spylord48:

Chairman of No election in Anambra group. How far business. seems you really have a bad market tomorrow.. Anambra people finally disobeyed the supreme leader's orders
hisgrace090:
Sit at home order that vex anambrarians, and push them to vote this time like never before?

Talk another thing.

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by PFRB: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
You cannot analyse what you do not understand. So keep quiet. The boycott was a huge success.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by BudeYahooCom: 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
legitnow:

APGA- 16,944 -WINNER
APC- 5, 756
PDP- 3, 477
UPP- 108
Rejected Votes- 1,453
Total Vote Cast - 28,297

E no even reach 30,000. Meanwhile the population of my village in Ihiala is more than 65,000.
Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by CrtlAltDel: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Has Ofe Nsala ended…. Vote & Die, even with juju, people voted and not even a rat died… Jokers, Ipob is now insignificant in the scheme of things grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by CrtlAltDel: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
PFRB:
You cannot analyse what you do not understand. So keep quiet. The boycott was a huge success.
Please analyze and educate us how it was a huge success… we are waiting, lets shame the people saying it was not a success grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Sit At Home In Anambra Election Was A Success by shukuokukobambi: 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

E no even reach 30,000. Meanwhile the population of my village in Ihiala is more than 65,000.

This one still dey on top keke pant dey wear am cheesy

So you've still not learnt that your friend posted figures for only njikoka LGA? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The Whole Of Ekiti State Is Smaller To Ifako- Ijaiye Local Govt -Bode George / Why No Reasonable Nigerian Will Vote PDP Again – Lai Mohammed / ICC Confirms Nigeria Under Investigation For Crimes Against Pro-Biafrans, Shias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.