Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Umidigi S2 Pro. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Umidigi S2 Pro. (1043 Views)

Check Out The New Beast "UMIDIGI S2 Pro" Smartphone / Infinix Note 4 Vs Infinix S2 Pro (pic) / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umidigi S2 Pro. by akmath: 12:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Greetings, I came across this phone online and I am in love with it. I tried to order it on aliexpress but the problem I am having is the delivery period about 35 days to arrive Nigeria. please gurus in the house help me out, I want it delivered within a week, please educate me on how to go about it. Thanks.......

Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by akmath: 12:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
akmath:
Greetings, I came across this phone online and I am in love with it. I tried to order it on aliexpress but the problem I am having is the delivery period about 35 days to arrive Nigeria. please gurus in the house help me out, I want it delivered within a week, please educate me on how to go about it. Thanks.......
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by noobody(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$$$ still avail for all your aliexpress orders,
Express delivery(5 working days or less avail)for all newly launched and old xiaomi products only.
the rest like leeco,oukitel,doogee,leagoo,huawei,UMIDIGI products would be delivered in 2 weeks.
Aliexpress check out available!(old accounts only,new accounts less than 100$ allowed).

Callls/whatsapp
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by Lexusgs430: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
akmath:

It's not released yet.......
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by Cassie74: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lexusgs430:

It's not released yet.......

Hi tried to call u ....your phone is forwarding calls
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by Lexusgs430: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Cassie74:

Hi tried to call u ....your phone is forwarding calls

Phone was off, but it's now on.....
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by stinville(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
You can go for the Umidigi S2. it almost the same with the pro. and you can get it on Jumia
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by Lexusgs430: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
stinville:
You can go for the Umidigi S2. it almost the same with the pro. and you can get it on Jumia

Where would you put the, water resistance, dust resistance and splash resistance + 128GB ROM, of the S2 PRO ? Can we still say they are almost the same ?
Re: Umidigi S2 Pro. by Skseries: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Anybody knows how to verify jumia pay with the otp they send to the phone?

(1) (Reply)

Images Shot With The Amazing Infinix Zero 5 / How Your Charger Could Be Killing Your Phone / New Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.