Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP (713 Views)

2019 Election: Which Result Shocked You, Made You Happy And Sad? / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio / Tinubu Trying To Sell Rejected Apc To Oyo People – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP by minasota(f): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Looking At The Anambra State Guber Election Results,Which Party Apc Or Pdp Do You Think People Have Rejected?
Re: Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP by oguntola1(m): 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pdcorruption
Re: Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP by ashjay001(m): 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
minasota:
Looking At The Anambra State Guber Election Results,Which Party Apc Or Pdp Do You Think People Have Rejected?

Let all who have eyes see, and behold d reward of d wickedgringringrin
Re: Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Answer: none of the 2.
The outcome of the election was not about rejecting "somebody" but accepting "somebody". I don't think the anambra electorate voted to reject any party but to accept APGA and Obiano.
Let me illustrate it like this: you eat beans, because you love beans and not because you hate rice...you drive Toyota Camry because you love it and not because you hate Honda Accord...you married "Mary" because you love "Mary" and not because you hate "Clara". Do you see the idea?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election,which Party Do You Think People Have Rejected APC Or PDP by Bari22: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Its a wonder Anambrarians prefer APC to PDP

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of The CAC Good Women Choir And The Evergreen Song / PHOTOS: El-rufai Vows To Enroll His 4 Year Old Son In A Public School / The Questions APC Nairaland BMC Crew Will never Find Answers To!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.