Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:02 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (227583 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:58pm On Apr 06, 2010
This is to welcome everyone back,happy easter!!! Everyone.Am sure the holiday wouldn't have been blissful without WATER.
Few persons have requested for the price list of core items needed in a standard factory,Dan-G,Debolabi,urchnez,goget and loftooo you will have the info in your mail today.(have emergency to attend to now)

For those yet to request i will still send it when they do BUT because of time constraint let me say this is the last info that will be sent privately,other info like pictures will openly displayed in this thread.

Until then remain favoured.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by jchick(f): 1:37pm On Apr 07, 2010
Hi Kabarka,

Please can i get details of this business. My e-mail addy is aabakare@gmail.com.

Thank you very much
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2010
Jchick, Though you are not specific abt what you need,i will send you some details that might interest you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Ogetogeo(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2010
Pls kabarka, send me d price list of d needed equipment. ogetogeo@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2010
You wil recieve it today,you're welcomel and l like your signature.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hobat4cash(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2010
Oga u are doing a good job, God bless, pls i will need the neccessary info on equipments and price to start. Thanks. The email is hobat2006@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ikechichum: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2010
@kabarka - i am into d business, i have 5trucks, 2 of 600bags capacity, 2 of 300bags capacity n 1 of 500bags, d main problem i av encontered is dat of cost of operation, 1stly i spend close to N18000 weekly on diesel for my generator cos der is neva light, 2ndly- the cost for nylon printing is reali high, if you have any solution to these problems, pls educate us ,
p.s- i stil make a profit of about 100,000 every month, but that is 2smal considerin the amount that goes in everymonth

3 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by odus2010: 12:02am On Apr 16, 2010
HELLO IKECHICHUM, you raised a verry important point which ihave been tyring to get hold of. though, i have not started yet, but base on my visibility study, i heared that the cost of producing a bag is between 25 to 35 naira. if this is actually true. have you ever tyr to work out the cost per bag ? i would like other experienced folks to join us on this forum regarding this costing issue. IKECICHUM, I WOULD LIKE YOU TO RECOMEND THE BEST VEHICLE SO FAR THAT REALLY GOOD FOR THIS BUISNESS. THANKS
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by odus2010: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2010
HELLO KARBARKA, can you please send all this detail to me also, i mean the neccesary equipment needed, the price, where to get them. my email is tonysmile2010@yahoo.com THANKS
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Motech: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2010
Hi Karbaka,

I will love to have the details of starting pure water business. My email is amor_moa@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you, you are a genius.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Motech: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2010
Karbaka,

Land. borehole are already in place
Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2010
@hobat,odius and motech you can check ur inbox for desired info.Once again i think anyone in motech's position has strong advantage over many b/c cost of rentage,accomodation as the case may be is zero including drilling of borehole and purchase of submersible.Motech is virtually unstoppable, all you need is correct information.Cheersb
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2010
THIS IS FOR IKECHI AND ODUS.The truth about costing is that it's a unique thing,hardly will you have the same cost of prodn with anybody.For you do not have the same facility with someone like ikechi.Its a matter of what you have,what gives you advantage e.g big trucks in the case of ikechi. NOW BACK TO IKECHICHUM.i honestly think 100k monthly is not encouraging at your level,so let us find way to fix the problems but first i need to know your location and how much you buy material per kg and how much you sell one bag in your locality.Ikechi i have been hoping and searching for a case study like your in this thread to help enlighten many people.Ur welcome.Waiting for ur response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:11am On Apr 17, 2010
am waiting
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Jamo90: 12:51am On Apr 18, 2010
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2010
You are heartly welcome jamo90.You have it today.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2010
@ikechichum,hundreds of ppl are waiting eagerly for ur response.Allow me to show you what is eating up ur profits by answering these questions.
1,ur location
2,how much u buy per kg
3,how much u sell a bag
and this is the first of two set of question we need ans from u.Respond to keep the ball rolling.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by odus2010: 2:51am On Apr 19, 2010
@KABARKA AND IKECHHIM, thanks so much kabarka, i dont know why ikechim kept silent for so long. we are all in this forum to learn and share ideas. any way, i am not try to jump on anybody, but what i know is tha some people role out discouraging information in other to prevent new entrance into the industry. but what this type of people fail to realize is free market of economic system. the word economy thrives as a result of this system. nobody can use smere tactics to prevent new entrance, what determines who stays and who lives in the industry would be the concept of suvival of the fittest. thanks the whole house. KARBARKA, i have not seen your mail.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2010
thanks so much ODUS for understanding the situation.PLS check ur bulk mail though i will send it again.am also eagerly waiting for another case study who is willing to devote time here to come on board. REMAIN FAVOURED
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by samento: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2010
I am interested in this pure water business. pls, send me details to my e mail; oluwolebakare66@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
hello samento,just check your mail, its there,. and welcome also
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by odus2010: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2010
@KARBAKA, T hanks karbaka, is your email is watercruise ? because i receive mail from this email address. if it is yours, thanks again. i would like to join you on board regarding the expecting case study. also can you please send me the price and the details of material ( i mean nylon or packaging bag) per kg or ton. and how many bags can one get in 1 kg or 1 ton of packaging bag. lastly , which vehicle would you recomend for this buisness in terms of durability and efficency. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by urchnez(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2010
@Kabarka, thanks a bunch for keeping this forum and thread going. My feasibility study is still in progress and will revert to you once am done. I have considered issues same as Ikechimm's plight and like you rightly asked those questions, I hope we get some answers some from Ikechimm.

I would also appreciate if you can send me answers to Odus2010's questions @puhe@yahoo.com.

Thanks bro.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:19am On Apr 21, 2010
@odus2010, yes my e-mail is watercruise.I will send you a special mail.Now back to your questions

1,how many bags do one get per kg
it is only an intelligent investor that can ask that question and we are committed to making as many investors as possible intelligent so that we reduce the rate at which factories fail for i have seen many investors money gone down the drain and helpless employees out in the street all because of OPERATING WITHOUT PROPER INFORMATION.We need to check this trend to help our economy.
Now you can obtain 16,18,19,20,21,23,24,26 bags per kg  How to arrive at these numbers.
What these numbers mean.How to make use of these numbers.
How to institutionalize these numbers is explained in 'The Secrets That Makes Pure Water Factory Owners Millionaires(insider info) it is available on demand.

As for best Vehicle in terms of durability and efficiency As a start,if you can't afford trucks go for Ford bus (baby face) the engine is simple to understand.Do not buy diesel engine unless you have capable,reliable technician arround.Add spring to the back,it will help the vehicle.But remember maintenance is the key to reliability.Thanx and feel free to ask me much more question.
Watercruise 1

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2010
Yea, we are back again.
If you go through the thread,you will see and appreciate some items  found inside a factory.Including types of vehicle.You are also encouraged to participate in the poll as we wait for coments.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by benboa(m): 10:20pm On May 03, 2010
kabarka:

Hello everyone,
Recently, some fellows have been concerned about financial implication of starting a pure water factory.So i have decided to do something about it.I feel you guys need a kind of probable price list to enable you compare the prices in your locality.
Soon i will start sending new list of items and equipment with there prices but you can have it on request,so keep requesting.It's Free
Remain Blessed in the Lord

Thanx a million for this thread, sure it will go a long way in providing useful information

for Naira landers that wanna venture into Sachet Water Business like me

Please will really like to know every thing i require to start up , How much capital do i need?

Whats the financial implication for every single equipment required to start off?

Please send to boa_motors@yahoo.com

Thanx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:36am On May 05, 2010
@benboa, thanx for coming in,you welcome.

Just as i have always said starting a biz and its start up capital depends on what you have.I believe you must have read in this thread,some ppl having land fenced with borehole.So start up capital for this person wont be the same with another person that will rent it.

You may have a vehicle already another person may not.

But in the mail i will send you ,i will send financial aspect of core items found in a standard unit factory and all the things we can help you do as a starter any where in Nigeria.

You are welcome.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stechi(m): 12:33pm On May 05, 2010
@Kabarka; I must start by commending your idea of starting this posts,it has really been educative and informative. Its realy coming at the right time,because I was at Alaba Intn'l Market on the 3rd of May,2010 to find out the cost of filtration machine and anyother machine used for this business(it all amounted to N400,000).
I'ld appreciate if you can also forward the related info you've sent out, to my inbox koolbuis@yahoo.com to enable me plan properly towards starting the business.
Thanks as I anticipate your mail and please keep up the generous gesture towards assisting others in adequate information for starting a business.Cheers.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 3:26pm On May 05, 2010
HELLO ENTREPRENEURS,

WE ARE GLAD TO FIND THIS INTERESTING TOPIC THAT ATTRACTS AUDIENCE LIKE WILD FIRE OR AIRBORNE DISEASE. WE ARE CURRENTLY PRODUCING WATER IN 19L, 50CL, 75CL AND 50CL SINGLE-SERVE SACHET (PURE WATER) SINCE 2006 AND DULY REGISTERED AS A LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY AND NAFDAC.

OUR EXPERIENCE SO FAR WITH THE 50CL SINGLE-SERVE SACHET (PURE WATER) JUST AS ONE MEMBER HAS POINTED OUT IS VERY LITTLE OUTPUT COMPARED TO INPUT IS ACHIEVED. IT HAS BEEN A DELICATE ISSUE IN OUR FACTORY AND ALWAYS REQUIRE SPECIAL ATTENTION MORE THAN ANY OTHER PRODUCTION WE HANDLE.

IF ANYONE IS THINKING OF COMMENCING, PLEASE, ENSURE YOU PLAN TO PRODUCE AND SELL ABOVE 3,000 BAGS PER DAY TO STAY PROFITABLE OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST WORKING FOR THE INDIANS (PRODUCERS AND SELLERS OF THE NYLON AND PACKAGING BAGS).

MORE SO, IT IS GENERATING A LOT OF ENEMIES THAT ANY PROSPECTIVE ENTREPRENEUR SHOULD PONDER ABOUT - THE ENVIRONMENT AND ANY MOMENT FROM NOW IT COULD BE BANNED JUST THE WAY OKADA IS BEEN HANDLED IN SOME STATES.

WE HOPE THIS WILL BE OF ASSISTANCE TO NEW ENTREPRENEURS.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DrKitaun(m): 2:24am On May 06, 2010
^Naysayer !

If it gets banned, wont it affect u ?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:19pm On May 06, 2010
Before we start today, let us observe a minute silence in respect of our departed president late Umaru musa Yar'Adua.May his gentle soul rest in peace.Amen.

Also let us congratulate Dr Gnodluck who by fate assumes the position of presidency. Congratulations Goodluck
God has plans for this nation.

Having said that,benboa and stechi,i have send to your inbox, your free request.

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2010
@ Dr kitaun
i want to thank you for your response to that.
Ordinaryly you may not be interested in pure water biz but your response shows how rational,reasonable and compasionate you could be to an average nigerian.

The Former Director General National Agency For Foods,Drugs Administration and Control(NAFDAC) Dora Akunyili,said the pure water sub-sector had become a major part of the small and medium enterprises(SMEs)

she said the sub-sector accounts for about 10 to 15 per cent of the total manufacturing output from the SMEs,which in turn,account for over 40 per cent of the gross domestic product(GDP)

i want to ask Agarifood which other sub-sector can boast of the above record.
If YOU ban such sub-sector,what happens to the GDP.

Before we continue,i imploy Agarifoods to please to up this thread and vote in the poll.

Ok let me even agree with agarifoods a little,there could be some irrational and opportunistic politicians that can one day do that but let check out some reasonable politicians like Donald Duke.

He established an urban development agency to take care of their environment particularly the roads.Today,calabar is the envy of the whole nation because of its percieved cleaniness
Yet pure water is being produced in that city

Again i learnt unauthoritatively,that  acting noo, Oh incumbent president has invited some foreigh sachet recyling companies to the six geographical region.It has passed 2nd reading in the house.Anybody with update should feed us.I will also keep watch.

If information like this is anything to go by ,where does banning of pure water come from.

Beside what guarantees that bottled water can will not liter the street.

Finaly,what of other food items like bread,biscuit,shopping bag,packaged chicken,plantain chip,are they going to be banned because they packaged in polythene.

I am not done with you Agarifood.I will be back for the analysis of the main discussion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Who Is Currently The Richest Man In Nigeria? / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.