Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,051 members, 7,807,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228668 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by stechi(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2010
@kabarka: thanks for the mail.I so much appreciate the contents and your gesture.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by salam12(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2010
Hello Karbaka, thank you for very much for initiating this topic. As with all business, access to quality information is very critical and this what you are giving to people without stress. Please it would be appreciated if I can get that document you mentioned earlier (lekkysanny@yahoo.co.uk).
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 2:07am On May 07, 2010
HEY PEOPLE,

THE ONLY THING PICK OUT FROM OUR CONTRIBUTIONS WAS THE BAN ISSUE THAT WE DROPPED AS ONE OF THOSE STUMBLING BLOCK TO FACE HAS BECOME A NEGATIVE COMMENT IN THIS DISCUSSION. WE HAVE OVER 30 FAMILIES DEPENDING ON US AND YOU THINK WE WOULD BE HAPPY IF IT GOT BANNED.

HENCEFORTH, WE COMMENT NO FURTHER ON THIS ISSUE.

FOR THOSE WILLING TO COMMENCE THIS BUSINESS, COME EXPERIMENT WITH US FOR ONE MONTH REAL PRACTICAL SO YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL THE POWER OF WATER BEFORE YOU COMMENCE FULLY ON YOUR OWN. WHO KNOWS, WE COULD EVEN FRANSCHISE OUR 50CL SINGLE-SERVE SACHET TO YOU IN FUTURE TO OPERATE IN YOUR AREA ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.

THANK YOU. grin smiley

2 Likes

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2010
@salam12
thanx for coming in.If you read through from the begining,you get idea of exact free information they are requesting e.g financial aspect of a unit factory.Ppl also call me to discuss their plans,intentions and fears abt the biz.

There are other documents required by NAFDAC which we can advice or help you secure for registration.

Then there is tested and trusted system that you can replicate for your success.
You could also BUY a pure water factory without 1kobo or at least strike a good bargain ONLY if you know whats in this document.

So salam12 i do not know which one you're referring to.Pls be specific so that i can e-mail you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:27am On May 08, 2010
@Agarifoods
i want you to know you are a prayer answered.Am happy you are on to help us shade light on all aspect of this biz.A case study i have always desired.

Remember my statement at the tail end of my reply to your first post THAT AM NOT DONE WITH YOU,THAT I WILL STILL BE BACK FOR THE MAIN DISCUSSION.With this i think i still keep to my promise.

Pls do not tag this negative coment afterall am not the first to complain,Dr kitaun did,i kind of followed and finally you, when you said WE HAVE OVER 30 FAMILIES DEPENDING ON US AND YOU THINK WE BE HAPPY IF IT GET BANNED. so in essence we all complained and if such is put to vote,the result is obvious.Capital no,so lets move to more important issues.

My headings are culled from your first post and it goes this way:
1, , VERY LITTLE OUTPUT,
2, , REQUIRE SPECIAL ATTENSION,
3, , ABOVE 3000 BAGS PER DAY,

Agarifood pls i want to ask you a favour,honestly and kindly answer these my questions no matter how stupidly trivial they are.
Remenber ikechichum you quoted did not give us this opportunity.

Q1,what kind of vehicles do you use in selling?

Q2,In the morning,how do you arrange your various products in each vehicle.

Q3, how much do you buy your roll per kg and what is the yield per kg.

Q4,how much do you sell one bag.Where is your location.

Thanx in anticipation of your response.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by dewoy: 12:31pm On May 08, 2010
pls aw much would an automated bottle plant machine and shrink wrapping machine costs? i need them asap?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by salam12(m): 2:24pm On May 08, 2010
kabarka:

@salam12
thanx for coming in.If you read through from the begining,you get idea of exact free information they are requesting e.g financial aspect of a unit factory.Ppl also call me to discuss their plans,intentions and fears abt the biz.

There are other documents required by NAFDAC which we can advice or help you secure for registration.

Then there is tested and trusted system that you can replicate for your success.
You could also BUY a pure water factory without 1kobo or at least strike a good bargain ONLY if you know whats in this document.

So salam12 i do not know which one you're referring to.Pls be specific so that i can e-mail you.

Thank you for the prompt reply. My plan is to set up in Ibadan and it would be appreciated if I can get detail requirement in terms of building plan, equipment, personnel, documentation required with every other necessary stuffs.

More grease to your elbow.
Regds (lekkysanny@yahoo.co.uk)
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 3:37pm On May 08, 2010
Ok salami,you hear from me soon.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 5:48am On May 09, 2010
[/quote][quote author=kabarka link=topic=418542.msg6019635#msg6019635 date=1273282020]

Q1,what kind of vehicles do you use in selling?

Q2,In the morning,how do you arrange your various products in each vehicle.

Q3, how much do you buy your roll per kg and what is the yield per kg.

Q4,how much do you sell one bag.Where is your location.

Thanx in anticipation of your response.

1. VW LT 35 PICK-UPS (BOTH 4 AND 6 TYRES)

2. VERTICALLY STACKED ON EACH OTHER

3. BETWEEN N400 - N420 PER KG, YIELD DEPENDS ON MACHINE AND POWER SOURCE - i) MACHINE TYPE A (PHCN POWER - 18BAGS/KG, GEN - 15BAGS/KG), ii) MACHINE TYPE B (PHCN - 18BAGS/KG, GEN - 20BAGS/KG) DEPENDING ON MACHINE CONDITION AND AGE.

4. N600 FOR A SET OF 11, BARIGA.

THOUGH, WE ARE YET TO ACHIEVE FULL PRODUCTION DUE TO RELOCATION FROM SURULERE WITH ONLY TWO VEHICLES IN OPERATION NOW WITH FOUR OTHERS RESTING AND UNDERGOING REFURBISHING.

HOPE THIS HELPS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by minisower: 4:42pm On May 13, 2010
Hello anybody in the house.I need someone who can be my mentor in this business.Someone who have a well established factory that is willing to produce pure water on my brand name on contract for payment.My prefer location will be Lagos or Ibadan.pls get in touch thro' my email ecowindltd@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:22pm On May 13, 2010
hello all, i think our precious thread was also affected by the resent technical outage as a result,i have to carry out AGARIfoods' analysis again.Remain favoured
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:53pm On May 13, 2010
@minisower, you need a mentor: that's wise and good.

You want a well established factory owner who will produce with your brand name:hard to get.
To be sold where,HIS DOMAIN OR YOURS?

Well that may be possible for those that do not have a niche market or dont know what they are doing.

If you are ready to run your company without fear,read through this thread.

So tell me, what are the fears you have running your own COMPANY?
I have every arsenal you need in running your own branded company.

You are welcome.

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 1:58am On May 14, 2010
minisower:

Hello anybody in the house.I need someone who can be my mentor in this business.Someone who have a well established factory that is willing to produce pure water on my brand name on contract for payment.My prefer location will be Lagos or Ibadan.pls get in touch thro' my email ecowindltd@gmail.com
Thank you

1. NO PRODUCER WILL DO THAT FOR YOU EXCEPT YOURSELF.

2. WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED WITH NAFDAC YET OTHERWISE YOU WILL KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THIS.

3. YOU MAY WISH TO LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR BY PARTNERING WITH AN EXISTING PRODUCER.

4. FORGET AND BURY FOREVER THAT YOUR IDEA OR DREAM IT WON'T WORK.

CHEERS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:25am On May 14, 2010
Without mincing words Agarifoods,you are absolutely right.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 1:04pm On May 14, 2010
Back to AGARIfoods analysis but before that let me make this statement if i should remove 4 out of 6 vehicles from sales at once just for refurbishment(body work).I will be in serious trouble.

Back to analysis proper.      1,The vehicle VW LT 35 is a good one with capacity 286-330 bags.It has gain wide spread recognition and the mechanics are readyly available.

2,This is the most important.The yield per kg does not depend on SOURCE OF POWER(phcn or gen).The material ought to give you same yield.It has little to do with condition of machine but that brings to bare how skillful the operator is.
The main problem is that your material has poor yield,you need to discover material with better yield and that is WHY you were complaining of high input and little output.The material you are using is among the lowest category describe in my book.
IT IS VERY PARAMOUNT YOU DISCOVER MATERIAL WITH BETTER YIELD AND BUY AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE,WHY?
Because you are selling 11bags for #600.If you had been selling #800 the excess money would have shocked the effect of POOR MATERIAL.

You also mentioned the satchet water needing special attention.
The diffèrence b/w bottled and satchet water is that while producing bottled water,leakages or bad can are discovered in the factory whereas you may never discover the satchet's during production.Your operator has to be skilful enough to monitor the horizontal and vertical sealing surfaces.

Todays' business trend is driven by
1, consistency
2, Repeat sale
and you can't convince me you appreciate these two when you sent 4 vehicles in at once for body work.
That is enough to keep a lot of money away from you.
Tell me something
what happens to those customer these vehicle ought to service during this period?
which is more important:bodywork or customer?
what happens month end to those 4 drivers?

The secret of this business is[b] "buy the roll burn it down as fast as possible"[/b]
so my solution to you is
1,change your drive out time to 7.00-7.30am
2,Get better material :NOTE ALL PRINTING COMPANY HAS YOUR INTEREST AT HEART,DISCOVER THE ONE THAT HAS.
3,Don't keep your customers waiting.-you risk exposing them to other companies.

if you have the authority to do this,do it and experience the change and give us feed back.

Pls i need reactions from all quarters.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Eternity1: 9:31pm On May 14, 2010
Kabarka,

I am interested in this pure water business. I already have the land in Lagos. Can you let me know the financial implications and the process to set up the business? Please send me details to my e mail; so_tobolcl@yahoo.com
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2010
still waiting for response.
AGARIfoods pls remember,i begged you
not to go away.it will do us no good.
i need you to respond,so that others will follow.
All of us need to learn one thing or another.
is never late to learn.pls

Eternity 1,i have already responded to your need.welcome.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Eternity1: 10:07pm On May 17, 2010
Thanks Kabarka!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 6:44am On May 19, 2010
kabarka:

Back to AGARIfoods analysis but before that let me make this statement if i should remove 4 out of 6 vehicles from sales at once just for refurbishment(body work).I will be in serious trouble.

Back to analysis proper. 1,The vehicle VW LT 35 is a good one with capacity 286-330 bags.It has gain wide spread recognition and the mechanics are readyly available.

2,This is the most important.The yield per kg does not depend on SOURCE OF POWER(phcn or gen).The material ought to give you same yield.It has little to do with condition of machine but that brings to bare how skillful the operator is.
The main problem is that your material has poor yield,you need to discover material with better yield and that is WHY you were complaining of high input and little output.The material you are using is among the lowest category describe in my book.
IT IS VERY PARAMOUNT YOU DISCOVER MATERIAL WITH BETTER YIELD AND BUY AS CHEAP AS POSSIBLE,WHY?
Because you are selling 11bags for #600.If you had been selling #800 the excess money would have shocked the effect of POOR MATERIAL.

You also mentioned the satchet water needing special attention.
The diffèrence b/w bottled and satchet water is that while producing bottled water,leakages or bad can are discovered in the factory whereas you may never discover the satchet's during production.Your operator has to be skilful enough to monitor the horizontal and vertical sealing surfaces.

Todays' business trend is driven by
1, consistency
2, Repeat sale
and you can't convince me you appreciate these two when you sent 4 vehicles in at once for body work.
That is enough to keep a lot of money away from you.
Tell me something
what happens to those customer these vehicle ought to service during this period?
which is more important:bodywork or customer?
what happens month end to those 4 drivers?

The secret of this business is[b] "buy the roll burn it down as fast as possible"[/b]
so my solution to you is
1,change your drive out time to 7.00-7.30am
2,Get better material :NOTE ALL PRINTING COMPANY HAS YOUR INTEREST AT HEART,DISCOVER THE ONE THAT HAS.
3,Don't keep your customers waiting.-you risk exposing them to other companies.

if you have the authority to do this,do it and experience the change and give us feed back.

Pls i need reactions from all quarters.

WE DIDN'T GO AWAY EXCEPT THAT WE'VE BEEN VERY BUSY SEEKING OTHER AVENUES - MANUFACTURING IS TERRIBLE HERE. ANYWAY, FIND OUR COMMENT TO YOUR RESPONSE.

1. ON VEHICLES - REMEMBER WE MOVED FROM SURULERE, SO OUR VEHICLES ARE BEING REFURBISHED TO START NEW LIFE IN NEW LOCATION.

2. MATERIAL - WE KNOW WHERE THE BEST MATERIAL ARE BEING PRODUCED AND IF YOU MEET THEM THEY WILL ATTESTIFY TO OUR PATRONAGE. TO PLACE ORDER HERE YOU MUST DEPOSIT NOTHING LESS THAN HALF A MILLION.

3. OPERATORS - WE HAVE PRODUCED AND TRAINED BEST OPERATORS WHO KNOW THE ONIONS IN THIS BUSINESS. HAS IT OCCURED TO YOU THAT A QUARTER OF THE LABOUR USED FOR SACHET IS WHAT IS USED FOR BOTTLING PLANT? YOU CARRY MORE OVERHEAD COSTS IN SACHET THAN BOTTLING UNITS? WE ARE IN THE PRACTICALS AND YOU IN THEORY, OUR THEORITICAL MODELS, FEASIBILITY AND BUSINESS PLANS POINTED SAME DIRECTION AS YOUR THEORY IS DOING.

4. WORKERS - WE MUST BE STUPID COMPANY TO KEEP PAYING 4 DRIVERS AND 4 SALES WHEN ONLY 2 DRIVERS ARE WORKING. WE DO NOT PAY FOR REDUNDANCY.

5. CUSTOMERS - THERE ARE NO FIXED CUSTOMERS FOR SACHET, PRICE DETERMINES THE CUSTOMER BASE.

6. PRICE - IF YOU HAVE ANY PLACE WHERE IN LAGOS WHERE IT IS SOLD FOR N800 PER SET INFORM US LET'S HIT THERE AS WELL. CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING OF OUR PRICE WHILE NEW COMERS ARE SELLING FOR N450 PER SET IRRESPECTIVE OF THE QUALITY. THE CUSTOMERS FALL BACK TO US WHEN SUCH NEW COMERS HAVE DIED BARELY THREE MONTHS INTO PRODUCTION.

7. WE ARE OPEN TO COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS ON THE WAY FORWARD AND TO ASSIST ANY NEW COMER AS WE ARE INTO THE PRACTICAL STUFF. WE HAVE NOT INCLUDED DETAILED REVIEW OF THE BUSINESS IN ORDER NOT TO DISCOURAGE NEW COMERS BUT OUR ADVICE FOR THEM IS TO BE REALLY PREPARED FOR MANUFACTURING ISN'T ROZY IN NIGERIA.

WE HAVE ACCESS TO SEVERAL FUNDS FROM BANKS BUT REFUSING TO EXPAND FURTHER NOR INCREASE CAPACITY INSTEAD WE ARE WORKING ON OUR THIRD COMPANY TO HANDLE MUCH EASIER BUSINESSES NO LONGER MANUFACTURING. BUT IF SOMEONE CAN START IN A BIG SCALE YOU WILL HIT IT IN NO TIME.

WE HOPE TO GET MORE SUGGESTIVE WAYS TO CARRY OUT THIS BUSINESS AS WE WILL MAINTAIN OUR LAGOS FACTORY FOR A WHILE PARTICULARLY ON THE BOTTLING ASPECT OF DISPENSERS (AND SACHET AS WELL BUT ON A LOWER SCALE).

THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by odus2010: 12:46pm On May 19, 2010
@ AGARIFOODS AND KARBARKA,
I am really impresed with both of you guys in relation to open mind you possesed. not like ikechikum. you guys are really informed in this industry and share your experience with the public. this is great how many nigerian possesed this right way of thinking ? . based on my own feasibility study in this industry, both of you guys are almost right in all your comments. AGARIFOODS- can you allowed me to come and learn and familarised myself with the production aspect in your company since i am new to the indusry ?. i would call you karbarka. thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2010
thanks odus.
as the host of this thread,i have been restraining my comment about ikechichum.
i must say his condition is very PATHETIC.
I strongly believe he worths very much more monthly.
but he has to open up, let us know what is eating him up.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2010
AGARIfoods,
You have not mentioned anything about the solutions i proffered.
you may have a big structure and  have access to so many funds that you reject but that does not make an enduring COMPANY.
You have not said anything about the fact that your yield does not depend on source of power.

look at these:
1.  ON VEHICLES - REMEMBER WE MOVED FROM SURULERE, SO OUR VEHICLES ARE BEING REFURBISHED TO START NEW LIFE IN NEW LOCATION.

4.  WORKERS - WE MUST BE silly COMPANY TO KEEP PAYING 4 DRIVERS AND 4 SALES WHEN ONLY 2 DRIVERS ARE WORKING. WE DO NOT PAY FOR REDUNDANCY.

i am not aganist you repairing vehicles.am concerned about repairing four vehicles at a go.
THIS MEANS YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR OWN SECURED CUSTOMERS WHICH IS NOT THE PRINCIPLE PENCILED DOWN IN MY BOOK.
YOU DID NOT CREATE DEDICATED CUSTOMERS as a result you can afford to overlook them and work your vehicle.This is aganist management principle any where in the world.

5.  CUSTOMERS - THERE ARE NO FIXED CUSTOMERS FOR SACHET, PRICE DETERMINES THE CUSTOMER BASE.

From the above i now know what you take your product to be.with this believe there is noway you will not complain about poor output.
we created our customer,maintained them overtime and employed drivers and workers.
we know 80% of our customers one on one.definitely you did not create your customers like this.Even IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO DO THIS ,MY BOOK WILL SHOW YOU HOW.
infact i think you sounded like a big company with very bad management principle.

6.  PRICE - IF YOU HAVE ANY PLACE WHERE IN LAGOS WHERE IT IS SOLD FOR N800 PER SET INFORM US LET'S HIT THERE AS WELL. CUSTOMERS ARE COMPLAINING OF OUR PRICE WHILE NEW COMERS ARE SELLING FOR N450 PER SET IRRESPECTIVE OF THE QUALITY. THE CUSTOMERS FALL BACK TO US WHEN SUCH NEW COMERS HAVE DIED BARELY THREE MONTHS INTO PRODUCTION.

There may not be any place you will sell #800 in lagos but THERE IS A PARTICULAR STRATEGY FOR SUCH MARKETING SITUATION.
Am glad you know those selling 450 will fail in no time because they have no creative strategy.they can also use this strategy but am sorry for them.

WE HOPE TO GET MORE SUGGESTIVE WAYS TO CARRY OUT THIS BUSINESS AS WE WILL MAINTAIN OUR LAGOS FACTORY FOR A WHILE PARTICULARLY ON THE BOTTLING ASPECT OF DISPENSERS (AND SACHET AS WELL BUT ON A LOWER SCALE).

MY SUGGESTION FOR YOU IS THAT IF YOU DO NOT LIKE SACHET WATER ,WHY NOT CLOSE IT DOWN AND FOCUS ON OTHERS.
if you do not have the passion to compete in sachet water biz why not shut it down.

FOR US WE ARE NOT SHUTTING DOWN OR TRIMMING DOWN,BARRING ALL NATURAL CIRCUMSTANCES,WE REMAIN IN BUSINESS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 12:38pm On May 22, 2010
@KABARKA,

WE DID NOT DISCUSS IN DETAILS FOR WE DON'T WANT TO DISCOURAGE NEW ENTRANTS IN THIS SECTOR AS WELL AS YOU BUT WE ARE IN NO WAY INTERESTED IN YOUR BOOK IT WILL BE MORE BENEFICIAL TO NEW ENTRANTS.

SO CAN WE DISCUSS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS TOPIC HENCEFORTH.

THANKS.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ojd(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2010
@ AGARIfoods & kabarka

I truly appreciate both of you for your open mind and frankness.

Please I would like to know if u guys know or have any idea of recycling of the pure water sachets. Information needed may included but not limited to;
1. Company(ies) buying pure water sachets for recycling
2. How much bieng paid
3. Volume/quantity needed

Thanks.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:15pm On May 23, 2010
Well ojd,
thanx for coming by.I appreciate your comment.

Tell me,are you in the business or you just have sachet to sell.

Since you are in lagos.
Call
DEAOPS CONSULT & SERVICES
They should be able to help you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 10:36pm On May 23, 2010
Dear AGARIfoods,

Thanks very much for your sincerity and contributions thus far.

But also remember this topic was created for 3 category of investors.(page 1)

For me, new entrants could mean:
a, new comers in the biz
b, producers looking for new ways of doing things.
C, factories moving to a new area far from  their initial place.
D,factories facing stiff competition.
E,Those wanting to through in the towel
All factories in the above categories must do something new and accurate to make money.
This what my book is talking about.

This thread is meant to uplift and rekindle passion for the biz(with RIGHT INFORMATION) and not dissuade or stagnate.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2010
Another case study, please!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ceasyc(f): 3:55am On Jun 01, 2010
[color=#000099]Pls kabarka, send me d price list of d needed equipments,
we already have 1 truck, bore hole n free accommodation
ceasyc@yahoo.co.uk
ty
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DOW(m): 4:34am On Jun 01, 2010
@kabarka
Kindly send me info about this biz. Thanks.
johntunde@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2010
@ceasyc,you are good to go.You have serious advantage over many starters.

I will send three different important information to you CEASYC and DOW separately.
They will not come once,after digesting the first, ask for the second and then the third.BUT YOU MUST ASK  FOR IT BEFORE I RESPOND.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by iyerim: 10:53am On Jun 01, 2010
Kabarka, thanks for this thread its been quite informative.pls i will appreciate if u can send any useful info into my box eshe25@yahoo.com. Best regards
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2010

As i said earlier,iyerim,
with effect from June 01,2010,three important informations is available for anyone interested in this biz through this thread.

The informations will be sent installmentally.Get 1,read and digest,ASK for 2,then 3.If you dont ASK nothing comes.

I WISH TO MAKE THIS THREAD AS INTERACTIVE AS POSSIBLE.

You're welcome.CHECK YOUR INBOX

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.