Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,790 members, 7,806,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228639 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tefund(m): 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
is sachet water really pure for human consumption?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by ceasyc(f): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2010
kabarka:

@ceasyc,you are good to go.You have serious advantage over many starters.

I will send three different important information to you CEASYC and DOW separately.
They will not come once,after digesting the first, ask for the second and then the third.BUT YOU MUST ASK FOR IT BEFORE I RESPOND.

thx a lot m8!
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2010
what is happening,i posted a reply and it shows i posted last but the content of what i posted did not show.can someone tell me why.I POSTED a comprehensive answer for tefund but i don't know whether its another technical problem in nairaland
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tunapa4dem: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
@karbaka ,Agarifood, i like the way you people make the comment about the pure water. i just want to come in to this discussion. for agarifood, you mention that you are geting about 18 bags if you are using gen and 15 bags for Phcn, either gen or phcn you will get disame yields,the only diffrent from the gen and phcn is only reduce the speed of the machine. i can mention some company which you can be geting about 24 bags from a kilo at the rate of #410 for one colour and #425 for two colour i am telling you all this from may experience. i am into pure water business for about 10 year now i konw what i am talking about i have fatory in BARIGA TOO.
@karbaka, i have not see the area where they are selling pure water for #800 for a set, if you are manufacture of pure water you sell to your customer at the rate of 600 for a set in bariga area and your customer will sell it at the rate of 80 for a bag.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:55pm On Jun 07, 2010
@tunapa4dem ,
i am very grateful for your comment for THIS IS THE VERY TRUTH I WANTED AGARIfoods TO OPENLY ACCEPT, but he didn't.it is a wrong believe in the business.

As for a set being sold @ 600 or 800.
i mentioned that in lagos due to stiff competition ,you may not be able to sold @ 800 AS A PRODUCER but you can adopt a strategy that will benefit you the more.

ONCE again thank you for saying the TRUTH.And i need more people like you here.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by lazadon: 5:41am On Jun 08, 2010
please i am interested in this business my email address is lazadon@yahoo.com thanks grin
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:41pm On Jun 10, 2010
ok laz,expect my mail.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Pythonskin: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2010
Please i am interested in this business my email is dan@tuseqit.com

Best regards
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2010
ok dan,good to have you here.correct information is needed for success.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 9:53pm On Jun 11, 2010
Your interesting thread has got me thinking seriously of starting a pure water factory to the extent that av actually made effort in contacting some ppl already in the business. I have been wanting to start a business for sometime and have a feeling this is it. Keep up the good work. I'll be back with questions and "possible" contributions. Thanks
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2010
My first question.
Does the use of tap water affect the business adversely or is it as good as borehole? Some ppl seem to think borehole is a must Where as others have said that it is okay to use tap water as long as it is filtered correctly. As a beginner i would like to cut start cost as much as possible.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DrKitaun(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2010
Tap water ke ?

To get NAFDAC-approved ur borehole analysis must be done, no way would we be talking about Govt water . . .
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 7:12am On Jun 12, 2010
^^^^^ @ DR thank you so much.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 7:18am On Jun 12, 2010
A question about boreholes. I have heard that the water in some boreholes has a high percent of iron content and it can not be used in the production of pure water. That said how do i know for sure if the water in the area does not contain iron?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DrKitaun(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2010
That is where GEOPHYSICAL ANALYSIS of d borehole comes in . . .simply inevitable !
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2010
Nice one Dr.kitaun.these are contained in the second free information for Hindsight.so you can check ur mail now,hindsight.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 5:42pm On Jun 15, 2010
Thanks Kabarka.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2010
waiting to hear from you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by monopolist: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
Blam Pure water producers.
Hold them very well
fine them
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 8:43pm On Jun 16, 2010
monopolist:

Blam Pure water producers.
Hold them very well
fine them
For what? but that is not what the poll is showing us.look up again,monopolist
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2010
Kabarka, Thanks for the info. The prices you qouted were fairly accurate. Though the automatic sealing machines i have come across here in kaduna comes with an installed UV unit. I believe am ready for the second batch of info.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by XrTz(m): 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Kabarka,
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ XrTz
You don't really have to look at how big they are but how vulnerable they are,
for example
what promises they made that they did not keep.
where they can't reach,amongst others.
since there is high competition in your community,you must act with accurate information.
i will send you a mail,
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Yes, some current automatic sealing machines come with in-built UV sterilization system.
Hindsight:

Kabarka, Thanks for the info. The prices you qouted were fairly accurate. Though the automatic sealing machines i have come across here in kaduna comes with an installed  UV unit. I believe am ready for the second batch of info.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by damselbaby: 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2010
I am interested in the pure water biz pls send me more details. beautymart@rocketmail.com
tanx
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by firstchidi: 5:49am On Jun 23, 2010
Hi
please kindly explain in detail on how to start this business and large capital in which i must have
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by hugooh42(m): 6:09am On Jun 23, 2010
@KARBAKA PLEASE I WILL NEED INFORMATION ON STARTING THIS BIZ.HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO REGISTER AND GET NAFDAC NUMBER. ALSO WHAT ARE THE MACHINES/EQUIPMENTS NEEDED FOE THIS BIZ. I HAVE LAND READY AND WILL SOON START DRILLING A BOREHOLE. My email is magnusbennoa@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by mykel09(m): 8:44am On Jun 23, 2010
@karbarka et al,pls send the mail to nthcodetech@gmail.com,i have a plot of land with empty 4 bed room bungalow ,im interested in commencin b4 the end of july if possible
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:27am On Jun 23, 2010
@Hindsight,

This free information 2, you are requesting used to be in a few line as simple instruction but now am updating it to show the nitty gritty of registration processes:- from the agencies to various inspections to your getting NAFDAC NUMBER.
Hopefully today's evening,you get it.

@hugooh42 and mykel09

You both have the most important aspect of factors of production at your disposal.Nothing shld stop you now.

Free information 1&2 i will send to you both have answered all your questions in great detail.

@firstchidi,

Most ppl focus too much on HUGE CAPITAL but look at hugooh42 and mykel09,they use what they have to get what they want.Check where and what you have now and find a  way arround your dream biz.

I will send you free information 1 containing  price list of items and equipment found in a pure water factory,today.

@damselbaby,

You will not be left out on those important informations.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by tayofaras: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2010
Good day Kabarka,

Your posts on this thread is quite highly appreciated. I have a plot of land on which i intend to use part of it for the business. I would want you to send the necessary info on getting started and running the business to me. my mail is tayofaras@gmail.com. Thank you.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by noblehse(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2010
Hi Karbaka,
Kindly provide me with useful information and all i needed to start the pure water biz, including all equipment and prices.I have a place in Lagos i can use for the business. You can getintouch at  idnoble26@hotmail.com. 
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.