Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Pure Water Biz(Discuss) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pure Water Biz(Discuss) (228700 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame for the empty satchet pure water that litter the streets.

Pure water producers: 12% (1 vote)
End users: 50% (4 votes)
Ministry of environment: 25% (2 votes)
Hawkers: 0% (0 votes)
Waste disposal contractors: 12% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How Lucrative Is Pure Water Biz In Lagos? / Pure Water Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wonderb: 11:28am On Jul 26, 2010
Kabarka, thanks. I have seen what you sent to my mail box.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by wonderb: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2010
Madam L, ure wonderful. Thanks, I appreciate your contributions and ur message to my mail box. May God enrich you, Kabarka and other contributors in this forum greatly.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by gEE10(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2010
Madam L & Kabarka, thanks for being this open with some tricks of the biz. Right now l want to commence developing a 70/50 plot of land in Kano, like fencing and then the main building for d pure water building, pls are there particular issues/areas on which l should pay attention? Your assistance with details pls. My email remains ladderbiz@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by DOW(m): 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2010
Madam L, do you offer training at your factory for starter to have a feel of it takes.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2010
@DOW. I do allow people to train and get to look around and ask questions and all that. No problems provided you keep to the rules since water factories are regulated premises.

@gEE10  I hope you went to receive directives from NAFDAC before you started building. They don't just accept any structure, there's a pattern. Pls see them if you have not done so.

I am so happy at the new crop of people showing interest in this biz. It is a good sign when well educated, focused and articulate people are getting interested in any sector. I forsee good things for us all.

By the way, does anyone here know any bottling line that has a conveyor system and works well? All my friends are weeping over what they were made to buy and some spent millions on theirs. I also will like to be shown where it is being used.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 11:02am On Jul 27, 2010
hello everyone,
it's been very interesting these days on this thread.Infact, if you will recall the purpose of creating this thread ,you will definitely understand what i mean.

I want to express my sincere gratitude to Madam L and Agarifood for their immense contributions thus far.My only regret is that ,this is happening in the absence of IKECHICHUM.Ikechichum is in a very bad condition despite making 100,000 naira per month
I WISHED AS MADAM L AND AGARIFOODS ARE BUSY DEMYSTIFYING THE TRICKS IN THIS BIZ THAT IKECHICHUM IS HERE TAPPING INTO THEIR GREAT INSIGHT AND WISDOM.

This is the ideal purpose of this thread.
once again i thank you two for the support.
Now Madam L,i will look into your request.

pls all others that have requested for FREE information can check their mail

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by duzz: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2010
our water bolting line have convey system send email at sales@primatronics.eu for detail quotation of a complete mineral water production line
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by larryup1: 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Kabarka , Good day , Thank you for this interesting topic and the way you are motivation and encouraging other as well , i'm also interested in this pure water business but a novice , can you please send all the required informations to me . My email addy is lanreaina2010@consultant.com . Thxs
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2010
thanks larry,you have your request
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
madam L:

By the way, does anyone here know any bottling line that has a conveyor system and works well? All my friends are weeping over what they were made to buy and some spent millions on theirs. I also will like to be shown where it is being used.

Yes madam,there is solution working above expectation.
i will send you and your friends help.As you get to the factory where this machine is installed and working,inspect it and make sure you and your friends are convinced and SATISFIED before committing any money.all you have to do now is to check your mail for the directives.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by live4love: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2010
Madam L, You have been a wonderful fellow with kind heart. I am also interested in this pure water business in Ibadan or Port Harcourt but a novice , I will be very greatful if you can you please send all the required informations to me . My email address is ibk123@hotmail.com
God bless you
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by larryup1: 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
@ Kabarka Thanks , u r a Genius Hmmmmmmm grin
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by daddyk1: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2010
@ KABARKA, i left LAGOS on the 20th day of july,
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2010
Hi everyone. Where did you all go to? We need more discussions here. Where are nylon rolls producers, makers of packing bags, shrink wrappers and bottles? Join the discussion; we ned to hear from you in this biz, abi Oga Kabarka?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2010
Yes madam,everybody participating in any angle of this industry has a contribution to make.all are welcome to air their view.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2010
daddyk1:

@ KABARKA,  i left  LAGOS on the 20th day of july,

ok,i see but i have something in the mail for you.pls read and reply.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2010
Hi all, I hope the new entrants are working round the clock to finish with NAFDAC and be able to start and hit the market before October. The end of the fasting starting on Monday signals the kick off of 'season'. It is a good time to start so that you dont have problems getting customers. Then, people do not bother about brands, all they want is water and that is good news for a beginner who is ready.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by omotititi: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2010
I'm indeed overwhelmed with the openness of Madam L and Kabarka.We need more of your kinds.

I am still in a paid employment but have been dreaming of owning a pure water outfit for a long time now,this platform has opened my eyes to a lot of things I need to be schooled on before going full blast.

Please,kindly send to my email address aomoti@yahoo.com all that I need as a starter from building,equipment,and all that would make the entrance to this business successful and profitable for a novice like me .I already have a borehole and a 50 by 100 land in place and I intend to set it up in my state capital -Benin.

Thank you so much for helping Nigerians to be become self employed.You two deserve a nation honours.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Goksyde: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2010
quick question , where can one get machines to customize plastic bottles?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 9:08am On Aug 06, 2010
madam L:

Hi everyone. Where did you all go to? We need more discussions here. Where are nylon rolls producers, makers of packing bags, shrink wrappers and bottles? Join the discussion; we ned to hear from you in this biz, abi Oga Kabarka?

WE ARE STILL AROUND TO ASSIST WITH ANY ASSISTABLES EXCEPT THAT WE ARE TOO BUSY AT THE MOMENT PREPARING FOR THE SEASON STORM, YOU KNOW THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE VERY HOT WITH LITTLE RAINFALL. JUST AFTER SALLAH AND WE SHALL BEGIN TO ENTER SEASON AND ALL PRODUCERS WILL SHOUT - THIS IS IT.

DO YOU STILL ATTEND MEETINGS?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 11:15am On Aug 06, 2010
You order a mould if you want to customise your bottles. Moulds can be made locally but some people prefer to import. It involves conceptualising what you want, getting it drawn and made to high precision scales. The makers then work with that. Well made moulds last, bad ones spoil in no time or produce sub-standard bottles.

Big PET blowing companies can help one get a mould. Prices vary. Just keep like 160K To 200K

@Agarifoods. Not been to meeting for long since my zone has not called any for a very long time

1 Like

Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Goksyde: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2010
Madam L can you kindly send me your email address ? mine is gastrogoke@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by madamL(f): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2010
You can contact me using livcord@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Donkenny3: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
plz i need to be brief on the nature of expenses ahead
of the bizness then the overhead cost excluding land and borehole
plz send info via my email ekestinee2001@yahoo.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by Hindsight(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2010
Madam L and Kabarka thank you so much for your valuable contributions to this thread.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by evergreat: 8:17am On Aug 08, 2010
This thread is interesting.

I have a sourcing company in China and I am running a construction company at Abuja and Sokoto.

Maybe I can give some help about the equipment and factory building for anyone who wants to start a water puring plant.

My Email: kopezh@gmail.com
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 11:45am On Aug 10, 2010
FOR ANY INTERESTED PERSON IN THIS BUSINESS ONLY WE ARE GIVING AWAY ONE OF OUR LT35 (4 TYRES) PICK UP TRUCK CHEAPLY
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by missuzoma: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2010
@Agarifoods. For how long did you use the van? Is it diesel or petrol? Is it flat or coiling springs? How many bags does it carry?
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by AGARIfoods: 3:20am On Aug 13, 2010
missuzoma:

@Agarifoods. For how long did you use the van? Is it diesel or petrol? Is it flat or coiling springs? How many bags does it carry?

THANK YOU MISSUZOMA AND OUR APOLOGIES FOR THIS LATE RESPONSE BUT PLEASE FIND ANSWERS TO YOUR CONCERNS RAISED. IT WAS USED FROM OCTOBER 2006 TO DECEMBER 2008. IT IS A PETROL ENGINE WITH FLAT SPRINGS. WE LIMIT NUMBERS OF BAG TO 286, ANY ADDITION WILL EXCEED MANUFACTURER'S ALLOWABLE TONNAGE. IT'S BETTER TO INSPECT IT AND CLARIFY ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS THERE AND THEN. CALL 08083135006 TO ARRANGE INSPECTION AND PLEASE QUOTE TRUCK 102.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by samento: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
kabaka I have thoroughly checked my e-mail but I could not set my eyes on the pure water issue you said you sent. Can you help me resend it please.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2010
samento:

kabaka I have thoroughly checked my e-mail but I could not set my eyes on the pure water issue you said you sent. Can you help me resend it please.

samento,i remember coming across your name sometime ago perhaps at the time NL had some technical problems.definitely i must have missed your contact then for ALL THE POST I MADE THEN WERE LOST.
So kindly post your email again.

when you comply,you will receive  mails from the
email:watercruise10@gmail.com
     sender:Sly B Multilinks Nig
     Subject:Pure Water Free Information 1,
                  Pure Water Free Information 2 etc

You are once more welcome.
Re: Pure Water Biz(Discuss) by kabarka(m): 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2010
evergreat:

This thread is interesting.

I have a sourcing company in China and I am running a construction company at Abuja and Sokoto.

Maybe I can give some help about the equipment and factory building for anyone who wants to start a water puring plant.

My Email: kopezh@gmail.com

Good to have you here.believe you me some Nigerians abroad that wants to relocate will find your services interesting in the north.some people that wants to return home need viable businesses.you could be of help,so stay with us.welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.