Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Painful Existence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Painful Existence (6222 Views)

Heart Shattered, I Got Rejected First Time In My Existence. / See How A Nigerian Man's Wish Came Into Existence Few Weeks After He Tweeted It / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
I thought that love was a myth. A myth that only exist as a reality in romance movies. But that was before I met you.

I was at the lowest point of my life. Had lost my job, family, friends, zeal and hope. Had lost virtually everything. My life was empty, void and meaningless. To me, life was no longer worth living. For what is life without meaning?

Then I found a solution, a lasting solution, to my ordeal. I knew what I was gonna do. I will take my life. For surely we all have a date with death. It's a curse of life. An inescapable fate. Death comes for us all, either now or someday, whether we are prepared for it or not. With all this in mind, I pondered the question: "why continue to live a prolonged life of sorrow when you can just end it all?" It just doesn't make any sense.

I won't be caught unwares like the others. This time I will rewrite destiny. I am gonna bite the dust, disentangling myself from all my sufferings once & for all, and have my house engulfed in flames as I breathe my last, thus eradicating my essence from the face of existence.

But that was when you came along. You stepped into my life and disrupted my suicide plans. You brought meaning to my life. You loved me with the love of a good shepherd. The soft tough of your caress upon my skin felt like the tender touch of a loving mother. Our sighs of passion was drowned by the torrents of the rains. We laid together in the grassland enjoying the warmth of the sun, and walked hand in hand by the riverside at dusk, with the wind blowing gently. You taught me how to enjoy the simple pleasures of life. I was able to smile again. I felt like I could live again.

My love, you didn't just change my life; you gave me my life.

When I opened my eyes I couldn't find you. Like a mystery you were gone.

But I must find you. If I can't find you then I cannot live. You are my life. I am dead without you. I pray the heavens help me before the darkness that is reaching for my soul overwhelms me.

Behold Nairaland the one who has stolen my heart and never returned it back.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
You need a good strain of weed and you will see stupidity in wanting others to love you even when you have no value for your own life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
You need a good strain of weed and you will see stupidity in wanting others to love you even when you have no value for your own life.
Belike you are one of those self-deluded dudes who boost your low esteem and confidence with weed. But my dear sir, people who smoke weed and the likes are just under an illusion spell which is fleeting.

When it's all gone, you will return to where you started from and realise your folly after you have acknowledged the hard fact that you just wasted a significant portion of your time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

Belike you are one of those self-delude dudes who boost your low esteem and confidence with weed. But my dear sir, that's just an illusion spell which is fleeting.

When it's all gone, you will return to where you started and realise your folly and after you have acknowledged the hard fact that you just wasted a significant portion of your time.

Do not be a silly boy. Get busy and stop expecting a woman to love you when you have nothing and are nothing. Only foolish women fall for low lives who cling to life because of pusssies.

If you can not take the oshogbo weed, I can offer you rat poison for free as well as a Ghana coffin.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by TEAMvido(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
do what ever rocks your large boat ......
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Do not be a silly boy. Get busy and stop expecting a woman to love you when you have nothing and are nothing. Only foolish women fall for low lives who cling to life because of pusssies.

If you can not take the oshogbo weed, I can offer you rat poison for free as well as a Ghana coffin.

You are the one being silly with the strangely senseless posts you keep making on a thread nobody invited you to.

Please if you can't contribute to my thread like a sane human being, then kindly leave and swerve into Religion Section and continue your fruitless quest in trying to scam unsuspecting people of their hard earned money with your bullshit epistles. And before I forget, the door is that way>>>

Fool!

7 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

You are the one being silly with the strangely senseless posts you keep making on a thread nobody invited you to.

Please if you can't contribute to my thread like a sane human being, then kindly leave and swerve into Religion Section and continue your fruitless quest in trying to scam unsuspecting people of their hard earned money with your bullshit epistles. And before I forget, the door is that way>>>

Fool!

Here he goes. A suicidal nematode whose only hope of survival was a girl's pusssy has lot the pusssy and the first place he wants to share his demonic depression infection is on nairaland, yet he wont take the advise of weed or rat poison. So, what do you want me to do for you ? Dash you money ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Here he goes. A suicidal nematode whose only hope of survival was a girl's pusssy has lot the pusssy and the first place he wants to share his demonic depression infection is on nairaland, yet he wont take the advise of weed or rat poison. So, what do you want me to do for you ? Dash you money ?

In all my sojourn on this wondrous planet, I have never met a bigger congenital retard than one Billyonaire of Nairaland.
Seriously, it will take the combined efforts of skilled psychiarists an eternity and lots of prayers trying to save you from being a retard.

So, the only thing you admire in a girl is pussy? I am not suprised you are this shallow.

Feed yourself first. Billionaira indeed. And if you are so busy, you wouldn't be on NL fooling away.

Dumb head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

In all my sojourn on this wondrous planet, I have never met a bigger congenital retard than one Billyonaire of Nairaland.
Seriously, it will take the combined efforts of skilled psychiarists an eternity and lots of prayers trying to save you from being a retard.

So, the only thing you admire in a girl is pussy? I am not suprised you are this shallow.

Feed yourself first. Billionaira indeed. And if you are so busy, you wouldn't be on NL fooling away.

Dumb head.

At least, I have given a suicidal fellow an opportunity to rant away his depression and sorrows. Why would a lady not leave you ? You have nothing, you are nothing and the only person who tolerated your suicidal existence has left you. And I only recommended Oshogbo weed to you cry baby as last resort. So, now you get totally psychiatric and so I am recommending that you excuse the living and die already. I offer to donate a classic Ghana coffin. And guess the design of the coffin... Pusssy-shaped. Hahahahahaa Go and sleep lil pussy boy.

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
At least, I have given a suicidal fellow an opportunity to rant away his depression and sorrows. Why would a lady not leave you ? You have nothing, you are nothing and the only person who tolerated your suicidal existence has left you. And I only recommended Oshogbo weed to you cry baby as last resort. So, now you get totally psychiatric and so I am recommending that you excuse the living and die already. I offer to donate a classic Ghana coffin. And guess the design of the coffin... Pusssy-shaped. Hahahahahaa Go and sleep lil pussy boy.
Shut up.
How much how you been able to scam from folks in the religion section and beyond?

Thief!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

Shut up.
How much how you been able to scam from folks in the religion section and beyond?

You are terrible, and terrible people end up lonely, sick and ofcourse dead. The last one week alone, I have spent millions renting homes for the homeless. I wish you are homeless, I should have helped you too. But your problem is suicide, I cant help a fool.

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

You are terrible, and terrible people end up lonely, sick and ofcourse dead. The last one week alone, I have spent millions renting homes for the homeless. I wish you are homeless, I should have helped you too. But your problem is suicide, I cant help a fool.

You are just a hopeless idiiot who has had far too much to drink. See how you are embarrassing yourself void of any restraint for the whole world to see.

All the rubbish claims in your posts are just figments of your imagination, nothing more nothing less.

When you become sober then we can talk about finding a lasting solution to your drunkenness.

Out scab!

4 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

You are just a hopeless idiiot who has had far too much to drink. See how you are embarrassing yourself void of any restraint for the whole world to see.

All the rubbish claims in your posts are just figments of your imagination, nothing more nothing less.

When you become sober then we can talk about finding a lasting solution to your drunkenness.

Out scab!

Pussy slave, I thought you have already gulped the last droplet of the rat poison. Are you still here on the land of the living ? The girl you cry for is right to have left you and I am excited that she is in the arms of a real man who knows how to make money and take care of a woman. And not some pusssy-loving slave who is ready to take his life for lack of love.

If you need some form of financial assistance, just open a thread already, so we can donate to support your lazy lifestyle.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Smh
Re: Painful Existence by kaeycea(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
What's happening here? cry
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
kaeycea:

Nothing, I am just embarrassing the suicidal idiots from coming to this forum and pouring out their negative vibes. At least if someone wants to kill himself, he should do so for a great reason, like being a soldier at war front, and not killing himself because he lost access to a free pusssy.

The OP is a lost soul.

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Radarada.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Pussy slave, I thought you have already gulped the last droplet of the rat poison. Are you still here on the land of the living ? The girl you cry for is right to have left you and I am excited that she is in the arms of a real man who knows how to make money and take care of a woman. And not some pusssy-loving slave who is ready to take his life for lack of love.

If you need some form of financial assistance, just open a thread already, so we can donate to support your lazy lifestyle.

You don't have sense at all. And who gave you the idea that she left me because I couldn't cater for her financial needs? Also, you must be one of those gameless dudes without any charisma and style who uphold the wrong notion that money is all a woman wants from a man.

Yes, money can get you a woman, though not all women, but it's other qualities like intelligence, humour, wit, looks, charm that can keep her. What a naive doofus.

It's people like you their lover will steal from to please some smart dude who knows his onions. Mumu how does it feel knowing your girl is in the bed of a smart guy enjoying your cash all the while chatting and making fun of your stupidity.

And from this post alone, I can tell you are a very ugly dude. An ugly dude who visits the brothel often. Only ignorant ugly dudes such as yourself use money to attract women, and when the money is gone, they will depart you faster than they came.

Imbëcile. We all know you are poorer than a wet rat so quit with the bragging. If I call your bluff now, you will start pissing your pants.

Lame tool!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
kaeycea:
Watch and see.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tahra:
Radarada.
What do you know about love? Except that you will never feel it.
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Nothing, I am just embarrassing the suicidal idiots from coming to this forum and pouring out their negative vibes. At least if someone wants to kill himself, he should do so for a great reason, like being a soldier at war front, and not killing himself because he lost access to a free pusssy.

The OP is a lost soul.

Your stupidity is stunning!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

You don't have sense at all. And who gave you the idea that she left me because I couldn't cater for her financial needs? Also, you must be one of those gameless dudes without any charisma and style who uphold the wrong notion that money is all a woman wants from a man.

Yes, money can get you a woman, though not all women, but it's other qualities like intelligence, humour, wit, looks, charm that can keep her. What a naive doofus.

It's people like you their lover will steal from to please some smart dude who knows his onions. Mumu how does it feel knowing your girl is in the bed of a smart guy enjoying your cash all the while chatting and making fun of your stupidity.

And from this post alone, I can tell you are a very ugly dude. An ugly dude who visits the brothel often. Only ignorant ugly dudes such as yourself use money to attract women, and when the money is gone, they will depart you faster than they came.

Imbëcile. We all know you are poorer than a wet rat so quit with the bragging. If I call your bluff now, you will start pissing your pants.

Lame tool!

So you are no longer committing suicide ? Running down here to tell us how you wanna kill yourself because your life is a miserable piece of shhit, and all of a sudden you can now afford a condom.

I wish I know where you are located. That death you want to die would have visited you and let's see how brave you are to die for a pusssy who doesnt being like being fuccked by a fool no more.

Gerrarra Hia slowpoke, I am having my sunday moment with fools here and you just happen to be a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

Your stupidity is stunning!

This suicidal animal has not killed himself already ?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
What a depressing thread undecided

Hit this everything will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Mirallas: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Oga billionaire abeg I need money for my school fee, you are actually one of the people who made me join nairaland
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
NameLezz:

What do you know about love? Except that you will never feel it.
You're wrong.Take your negativity elsewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mirallas:

Oga billionaire abeg I need money for my school fee, you are actually one of the people who made me join nairaland

Na this kind person I like. Not some suicidal fool, instead of asking for money he wants to kill himself because a girl abandoned his silly asss. Who wants to fucck a fool ?
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

My oh my.

You sabi better thing.

I no sure say that OP is in Lagos, he could be a Fulani herdsman. Suicidal piece of shhit.

2 Likes

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

So you are no longer committing suicide ? Running down here to tell us how you wanna kill yourself because your life is a miserable piece of shhit, and all of a sudden you can now afford a condom.

I wish I know where you are located. That death you want to die would have visited you and let's see how brave you are to die for a pusssy who doesnt being like being fuccked by a fool no more.

Gerrarra Hia slowpoke, I am having my sunday moment with fools here and you just happen to be a victim.

It shall not be well with the witch who swapped your brain with that of a nanny goat afflicted with brucellosis.

I could even die right now as a result of being exposed to this mountainous idiocy housed in one dude.

I could give you my address. I am rearing Lions and I could give their diet a raise from the normal goat and cow meat I provide for their meals with your shredded remains.

Ekpa!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

My oh my.

You sabi better thing.

I no sure say that OP is in Lagos, he could be a Fulani herdsman. Suicidal piece of shhit.

You take a hit too embarassed

You should be kind with your words smiley
Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
Billyonaire:

Haven't you been caught by the agencies yet? Shameless Fraudster!

1 Like

Re: Painful Existence by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dimples129:

What's this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Repair Guy Offended Me, But I Turned It To A Bloody Business. (Pictures) / 'No Black Is Allowed To Date Our Women': Man Killed For Dating Chinese Woman / Somebody Have Gone An Upload Nnamdi Kanu On Xvideos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.