Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,174 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men (822 Views)

iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice / Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Lady Rescued From Jumping Off CMS Bridge, Lagos In Suicide Attempt (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by DaJulee(f): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
Days back I made an Exclamatory post about SARS; The Special Anti-Robbery Squad, and some of you were eager to know what happened.... Please read down....

The young man with me here approached me for his Sim upgrade to MTN 4GLTE Network, after some checks I found out that his device (phone) is compatible to 4G.

I walked him to the office, offered him a seat and equally gave him the Sim upgrade form to fill. it wasn't up-to 2mns these SARS men appeared and asked the guy to stand and follow them... and the guy asked Sir what did do? Be4 he could finish the question they slapped him and ordered him to give them his phone... Please zoom the pictures and see how red one of his eye is after the slap..

At first with that shock I couldn't move.. I was like maybe this bobo don comit b4 e come here o.. It was after when the words of Ambassador SUKUBO SARA-IGBE SUKUBO( as NYCN executive in the grass root, your sole aim is to defend and protect the Youths and not to be against them) struck my mind,and as a yellow Army Soldier, that was when I recovered from the shock and ran after them.

Me; Ah Ah what's going on Sir what has he done?
SARS; he's running.. We saw him following you and running
Me; running from what I brought him here for his sim upgrade can't you see the form he's holding
SARS; this geh oya comot for here
Me(in my mind) comot for wia. Na so dem dey comot? You be SARS my brother na CAPTAIN o
SARS; comot for here you no dey hear?
Me; Sir no he didn't do anything he came to Upgrade his sim..

So one asked for the form I gave him, he went through it and then took us to the Oga.. The Oga then asked..
Oga; MTN geh where are you from?
Me; Sir this boy did not do anything o he came to upgrade his sim and your men....
Oga; (laughed) did I asked you to explain what he did? Where are you from?
Me; sorry sir Am from Abua
Oga; and you came all the way from Abua to come and upgrade his Sim, when will you upgrade my own too
Me; (smiled) sir if your phone is compatible I can do it now
Oga; I use Nokia phone so u can't do it.. Hey( to one of his men) give them the phone..
Me; thank you Sir!

The guy turned to me and said. Babe thank you oo if no be you na so dam for don carry me go ooo

We all know that the reason for the creation of this force is to bridge unemployment gap but to be honest some of those employed are thieves.... Seriously they are... Christ! Still recovering from the shock sha..
God keep us safe from the hands of these people! Amen oo

God bless yellow army soldier
God bless NYCN( we build the youth, build the Nation and Maintain the Elders)

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by DaJulee(f): 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
The Lady and the guy after the reschedule

Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by Thewesterner(m): 2:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good of you
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
God just used u for him..
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
God just used u for him
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
thank God for the guy life. I hate police die, no wonder armed robbers they kill them
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
sad
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by Jenisom96: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
The guy is cute and you are pretty. In fact, you guys look cool and good to .......So with the power vested on me as the chief priest of Amadioha shrine in Enugu-agidi, I hereby join both of you on this day 19th of November 2017 as Husband and Wife. Wish you both happy married life cos what Amadioha joins together no mortal can put asunder.
Gazie nu piaruwazie oku!!!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
That is how to arrest someone in a civilized country? Nigeria is no longer a zoo now an evil forest This animals in dirty blacktop and dirty jeans needs reorientation.
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by lawalosky(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
obey before coplain
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by meezynetwork(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op na the girl?
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by DaJulee(f): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Jenisom96:
The guy is cute and you are pretty. In fact, you guys look cool and good to .......So with the power vested on me as the chief priest of Amadioha shrine in Enugu-agidi, I hereby join both of you on this day 19th of November 2017 as Husband and Wife. Wish you both happy married life cos what Amadioha joins together no mortal can put asunder.
Gazie nu piaruwazie oku!!!

Stealing is not the only corruption I know: When someone wants his brother to di..ck another man's daughter when they do not have the intention; it is also called corruption.

Bro. Abeg, no think go there oooo. Be thanking God she saved your body from thorough beating and your cash from bail expenses.
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by DaJulee(f): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
Op na the girl?

Are you in love already?
Re: Rivers State Sars: How A Lady Rescued A Guy From Sars Men by meezynetwork(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
DaJulee:

Are you in love already?
Yes oh. Can I hv her contact wink

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert! Help Is This A Scam / Man Named Buhari Found Dead In A Bush After Going Missing In Abuja.Graphic Photo / Gunshot As Politician Allegedly Flees With A Stolen joystick In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.