Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century (3617 Views)

Ladies, We London Guys Or Homebase Guys? / Guys, Let's Stop These Complains About Ladies. We Shud Act Not Talk / Ladies..ladies..we Urgently Need Your Help To Help The Helpless!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
1. Beautiful, but no brain

2. Brainy, no beauty

3. She is beautiful, and also brainy

4. No Beauty, no brain

Guys choose wisely!

https://www.brainnewsng.com/4-types-ladies-21st-century

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Where is the one who has God in her heart? undecided

Or them no dey for this century again? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by DaddyKross: 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
No 3 turns me on like faaack cheesy

I won't even mind if that kinda girl is a feminist, rude or any form of bullshit.

No 1 is kinda manageable, her beauty will cover up a little but not all the time

Err No 2 undecided Manageable too kinda but one mistake from her and she's gone

No 4 angry Hands her a 9MM and a Rope

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Topestbilly(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin 4

No beauty: men will hardly look her way. grin

No brain :
she won't be forming feminist upandan . wink

you see Op, I shall have a peaceful marriage life.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:
Where is the one who has God in her heart? undecided

Or them no dey for this century again? shocked

Thanks for observing this.

But, you need to know that any lady that has brain, goes hand-in-hand with her creator.
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
DaddyKross:
No 3 turns me on like faaack cheesy

I won't even mind if that kinda girl is a feminist, rude or any form of bullshit.

No 1 is kinda manageable, her beauty will cover up a little but not all the time

Err No 2 undecided Manageable too kinda but one mistake from her and she's gone

No 4 angry Hands her a 9MM and a Rope

THANKS for analyzing... cheesy
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by ouzo1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op which number u be
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Thanks for observing this.

But, you need to know that any lady that has brain, goes hand-in-hand with her creator.

Hmmm...this is subjective. I have met some very intelligent girls who don't believe in God and others who are just doing lip service.

It takes alot for anyone to have God in their heart, intelligence has no bearing to it. I used to think so, till I realized wisdom and intellect are two different things.

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by iamJ(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
No brain no beauty are the slay queens in this section

U know urselfs

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmmm. So no lady is a born again in this 21st century?
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Blackfyre:

Hmmm...this is subjective. I have met some very intelligent girls who don't believe in God and others who are just doing lip service.

It takes alot for anyone to have God in their heart, intelligence has no bearing to it. I used to think so, till I realized wisdom and intellect are two different things.

Wise call bro.

Wisdom and intellect are two different things, same way brilliance and fear of God is another.

Nice Point
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
ouzo1:
Op which number u be

Anyone!

Just Choose... grin grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
What about character

It is very important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by ouzo1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Anyone!

419 op grin
BrainnewsNg:

Anyone!

419 op grin grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by ubunja(m): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
number 1.

give me number 1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
What about character

It is very important

Brain = Appreciative character
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
ubunja:
number 1.

give me number 1.

But, Why? grin grin grin
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by favourmic(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
I Just Pity Number 4...
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by ubunja(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

But, Why? grin grin grin
im not attractive so i wont be any competition to her.
she must not be intelligent so she wont be any competition to me.
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Brain = Appreciative character
really? !

"Appreciative character" like the ability to compliment others right, I don't think that is what character of person is only about.

A person's character is the mental and moral qualities unique to an individual

"Morals" and "mental" are the key words

What is the moral standard of person when it comes to important life issues like health, money, respect ( like you have raised with appreciative character) and so on. ?

Does the person have a moral standard at all?

These are what a person's character is all about.
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Number three, most guys wish
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:

you eh grin this is just for fun
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joislim:
you eh grin this is just for fun
how did you know it was me grin
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
how did you know it was me grin
who wouldn't
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joislim:
who wouldn't
embarassed who am I ?
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
embarassed who am I ?
sunshine tongue
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joislim:
sunshine tongue
cheesy tf
How did you know?
How have you been? grin
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
cheesy tf
How did you know?
How have you been? grin
your deactivated moniker, don't know if that's your first sha, gave me a clue.

I'm fine, why did you deactivate sunshine
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Joislim:
your deactivated moniker, don't know if that's your first sha, gave me a clue.

I'm fine, why did you deactivate sunshine
yeah, I just like deactivating things
grin

Hmmm ... but are you a yoruba chick
Re: 4 Types Of Ladies We Have In The 21st Century by Joislim(f): 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
greiboy:
yeah, I just like deactivating things
grin

Hmmm ... but are you a yoruba chick
Nah... Idoma

Network is poor, it's raining here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did You Hear About Akwa Ibom Girls? Watch This TWERK Video Find Out (photos / She's getting married to her friend's ex / Could It Be My Friends That Did This Evil Thing To Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.