Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (36112 Views)

Desmond Elliot Rocks Agbada To John Dumelo’s Wedding (photos) / Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Agbada To 'Merry Men' Premiere, Ebuka And AY React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by dably: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
@GISTMORE

While most of the ladies are rocking beautiful pink lace for Banky and Adesua's traditional marriage, filmmaker, Kemi Adetiba opted for Agbada and she killed it! According to her, she was inspired by the agbada, former president, Olusegun Obasanjo wore on his visit with Jimmy Carter. She shared the photos and wrote;

Channeling my inner Ex-President Obasanjo. Remember that 1977 photo of his visit with Jimmy Carter #SwipeLeft to for a reminder ? #BAAD2017 #TheREALWeddingParty#MyBoysGettingMarriedYo

VIA : https://www.gistmore.com/filmmaker-kemi-adetiba-rocks-agbada-banky-adesuas-wedding-photos

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by maysimsimple(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
In love with this super Woman.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by babasolution: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
she wants to be like the men.lol

gosh these nairaland guys make me sick,so pussified....,they always give men bad reputation with their constant ass licking of any popular woman

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by MaryBenn(f): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Aunty kemi kemo wink wink wink cheesy wink Ebuka's Agbada shaaaa cheesy
Will sew one for future boo grin

I like kiss

This week will be a bankyful week grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Tuljaking(m): 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lovely

Check my profile
Am paying $1 For one minute job
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by designVATExcel: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
I love this.
This wedding is really helping tailors oh. I don see like 2 styles I go sow(for both sexes, my future partner and i).

Ebuka own too join.
Keep it coming.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Narldon: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2017

Someone said Weed can make you stare at your father for 30minutes and be like,

"Oga have we met before? Your face looks familiar." lipsrsealed

24 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by fatymore(f): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
kiss
Not to be tribalistic oo.. But if I see fine thing I go talk..
Compare to the groom's men of a certain tribe though ugh money is speaking ooo..
But these Yoruba handsome dudes kill it...
So beauriful tongue

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Saw the pictures on Instagram earlier, She and Ebuka murdered the dressing!

I got Ebuka’s style in my “To Sow” list!

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by TallPck1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
babasolution:

gosh these nairaland guys make me sick,so pussified....,they always give men bad reputation with their constant ass licking of any popular woman

You bad....... grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by autotrader014(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
Isiokay
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Hivazinc: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
SHM
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by toseen7: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sampdoria are beating Juventus 3-0 nitori olorun!

11 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by adudu208(m): 4:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
babasolution:

Bro, the thing tire me too.
I guess it has to do with inferiority complex.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by toseen7: 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
celestialAgent:
Saw the pictures on Instagram earlier, She and Ebuka murdered the dressing!

I got Ebuka’s style in my “To Sow” list!
If you goan give broda Rasaq the tailor this kain agbada to sow, sorry na your case o.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Narldon:

Someone said Weed can make you stare at your father for 30minutes and be like,

"Oga have we met before? Your face looks familiar." lipsrsealed

super dry!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Daaaamn gurl you look haawt!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
She looks good..

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by celestialAgent(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
toseen7:

If you goan give broda Rasaq the tailor this kain agbada to sow, sorry na your case o.
If only you could see the many beautiful collections av got in my wardrobe! Av got a dope and inteligent tailor.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by IDRWFB(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
toseen7:
3-2 oh. Tears don finish for ma eyes. Who send me eh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
kemi my paddy ....lovely

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kemi come fine for here
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Guestlander: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Heheheh OBJ and Jimmy Carter classic shot. How can you posterize the POTUS like that in the Oval Office? I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by censeakay(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
tongue Beautiful tongue
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by nelsonebby(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
toseen7:

men I feel ur pain.
I stopped playing bet since February this year.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by dastudent(m): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
babasolution:

\
But she is a hard worker and director.She is someone to look up to.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
nice outfit
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by babasolution: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2017
dastudent:
\
But she is a hard worker and director.She is someone to look up to.

i dont know how and why a man will be looking up to a woman,it will destroy your spirit,there are men to look up to.you guys should stop cucking urselfs,it doesnt pay.
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Brugo(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
If only you could see the many beautiful collections av got in my wardrobe! Av got a dope and inteligent tailor.

Could you please drop his name and number?
Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by Mofe72: 9:03am On Nov 20, 2017
babasolution:

Calm your tits.

Likes or compliments are not endorsements.

Life is not that deep undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adetiba Rocks Agbada For Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) by thedondada(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2017
The noise this marriage has made. They better love for better for worse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Mad Man Singing One Of Olamide's Song / Tuface & Annie Receiving Her Prado From Akpabio (Picture) / Throwback Photos Of Linda Ikeji As A Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.