Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily (930 Views)

Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 / Vote Buhari To Get Presidency 2023- Martins Azubuike, PDP Chieftain Tells Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by dadavivo: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
So Obasanjo that was there for 8 years, has he removed Yorubas from poverty? The answer is NO!!

To an average Igbo man, it doesn't matter who becomes the president, all we're after is to make business environment ok. So wether fashola, wole soyinka or afenifere or OPC members becomes president it doesn't matter to us.

Our brother Goodluck Jonathan was there for 6 years and that doesn't mean that bayelsa is now Abu Dhabi or Dubai. Politics is a curse,

Obasanjo was there and he couldn't even send bull dozers to go fix the roads in Ota.

Adams oshomole was a governor and he couldn't send contractors to fix the road to his village. He came out and he's full of regrets.

The North that have had the most rule, they're 1st in poverty,

1st in hunger (even tho they're the ones producing the food we eat down south, there religion and culture restricts them from eating the kind of food we eat over here.)

They've ruled the most but they're still the 1st in illiteracy, education is zero% that their elites are not bothered. As long as their children goes to Catholic university and secondary schools in UK and America, they're ok.

In America, citizens don't even care about politics because there economy is not run by government politics, it's run by private companies and small medium enterprise.

it's only in Africa people are so power hungry, even tho they're not qualified enough to handle such position, they just want to sit down there like kings.

That's why in a 21st century so called educated people believed that a herdsman from katsina is good enough to be their President. Made so much noise about agriculture meanwhile dip down inside he's soul he's so addicted to crude oil. Well, see how he's done it again for the second time ( recession) and the painful part is that he can't even take responsibility for his mistakes. And now all we have now are sycophants, no IBB to remove him from power that he knows nothing about.

How can you come in, in less than 4 months you've put into law that no investor should take their money out of the country airlines, manufacturers etc. So you destroyed the exchange rate and you think they won't be inflation?

You Put so much panic in the land, that for the 1st time a CBN Governor is now answering YES SIR to an illiterate who can't even write his full name or even pronounce a word correctly.

By the way it's only the foolishh useless igbo politicians that are the ones always talking about presidency, people like Rochas okoroawusa and orji uzo kalu. My dad own 2 houses in festac town, 3 in my village, that's the kind of man I want to be like if not better than.

In conclusion, Igbos are only concern about business and how their families can survive, not to be in politics. Only the lazy ones are concern about politics.

In other news, checkout Google definition of PDP misrule and APC misrule.

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by vcente(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
to the Igbo's, what matters most is a stable business friendly environment, they don't like chaos. e warriors over

1 Like

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by eagleae7(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
waiting for afonjas

1 Like

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by FUNNYBONE1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wait small, they will soon come for your head

1 Like

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, so that you will get Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by ProWalker: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
igbodefender:

Is it because you want igbo man as president in 2023 that you want to vote buhari in 2019?
How do you guys play your politics upside down everytime ? grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by Cyynthialove(f): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
igbodefender:
Let it sink inside your skull that ibo presidency will only benefit the elites not average IBO man like op said

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by dadavivo: 6:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
Wait small, they will soon come for your head
perhaps they're still playing outside, I'm ready for them.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Igbo can never be President of Nigeria. Yes, I am an Afonja. Oya Igbos, kill me. grin
Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by dadavivo: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Igbo can never be President of Nigeria. Yes, I am an Afonja. Oya Igbos, kill me. grin
had it been you read the article, you won't be showing your ewedu teeth

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alcatraz005:
waste of brain...donate it to chinese scientist, am sure ur parents will prefer that

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by Earthquake1: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
igbodefender:

This account is hacked.
Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by dadavivo: 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Earthquake1:

This account is hacked.
lol
Re: This Is How Igbos Will Get Presidency In 2023 easily by mightyhazel: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
igbos hold the key to the redemption of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Dodan Barrack, Obalende. / PHOTOS: Nigerian Philanthropist Gives N5000 Each To 7 Boys Selling Firewood / Family Feuds Are Necessary In Order For Justice To Prevail(history Of Kabalega)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.