Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili (7069 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by newmaster(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2010
Breaking News: Acting President Goodluck Jonathan adds five more names to ministerial list.

Acting President Goodluck Jonathan adds five more names to ministerial list. They are Dora Akunyili, Shamsuddeen Usman, Emmanuel Iheanacho, Musa Sada and Prof Sheikh Abdullah,

more details shortly.

http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=169355
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2010
aha aaa. iron lady at last grin
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by ud4u: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2010
Thank God, She suppose to be there, but the problem now is whether Senate will clear her because all of them are afraid of her now.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by tessybrown(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2010
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by mansmith(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2010
she will be cleared,but i prefer her to be inec chairman
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by RichyBlacK(m): 10:06am On Mar 24, 2010
man smith:

she will be cleared,but i prefer her to be inec chairman

Me too, but lawless Nigeria loves rigging elections.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2010
Musa Sada is a Technocrat well known to us in the development world. Professional, competent and committed arethree words i can use to describe him. Keep the flag burning
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by cpatra(f): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2010
God is showing His Handiwork. With people like Dora, Nigeria'll become lawful.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2010
cpatra:

God is showing His Handiwork. With people like Dora, Nigeria'll become lawful.
abeg leave all this your God rubbish, where was he when the country was going bunkers?
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by rikamann: 10:44am On Mar 24, 2010
With her live comments during the Anambra elections recently shown on AIT, MAYBE she could be Mrs. Integrity to save us from the IWUs. Can she do it? They will stop her by all means, like renominating her for ministerial position.  Naija is tough but all things are possible through Christ.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by methodyk: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2010
WATCH UR MOUTH IF U ARE TALKING ABT GOD THAT WAY, BEFORE U REGRET UR UTTERANCES,
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by deco2come: 10:56am On Mar 24, 2010
[size=14pt][b]And the wagon continues to move!!![/b][/size]
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by marvix(m): 11:21am On Mar 24, 2010
Dora is been vindicated and at least this proves that when you work hard your efforts can be rewarded in this country.

I hope this time she is given a less controversial position and one where she can demand results, get results and evaluate the results transparently and without fear of the opposition or favor from the government
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by SkySpirit(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2010
By DORA we stand. She's our heroine!
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by ZUBBYNWA(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
i know that she will be included, i just like the woman
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by akano1: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2010
learn how to talk to God he is no man. so that you don't regret your statement.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Machine007: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2010
she will be ok with foreign affairs.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by maddock(m): 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
I know she is definitely coming back. lets give it up for Dora
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
folks do not see anything bad if someone like dora is being recycled.rubbish
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Machine007: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

abeg leave all this your God rubbish, where was he when the country was going bunkers?

ABEG WHICH DORA ARE U REFERRING TO MALE OR FEMALE ?

WHERE WAS HE?? LOL
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by GEW: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
~Bluetooth:

folks do not see anything bad if someone like dora is being recycled.rubbish
over blown and over hyped that is nigeria for you.  she is over there.
one day dogs and goats will rule nigeria
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
Machine007:

ABEG WHICH DORA ARE U REFERRING TO MALE OR FEMALE ?

WHERE WAS HE?? LOL
I was refering to your God, leave him outta this the dude has done too much already abi is giving somebody Abacha, Ibb and yara slow to lead them not too much punishment for one lifetime?
methodyk:

WATCH your MOUTH IF U ARE TALKING ABT GOD THAT WAY, BEFORE U REGRET your UTTERANCES,
and what will you do eh? hack me down like a fulani herdsman?
akano 1:

learn how to talk to God he is no man. so that you don't regret your statement.
Sorry but your God can only do as much as a chiwawa can do as a security dog grin grin
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Machine007: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

I was refering to your God, leave him outta this the dude has done too much already abi is giving somebody Abacha, Ibb and yara slow to lead them not too much punishment for one lifetime?and what will you do eh? hack me down like a fulani herdsman?Sorry but your God can only do as much as a chiwawa can do as a security dog  grin grin

Well if you re referring to Almighty God, then all i can say is sorry .
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
Machine007:

Well if you re referring to Almighty God, then all i can say is sorry .
God has grounded the growth of africa, time to leave him behind like the west did.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by jfking2005(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Machine007

are you in this country at all??

let me tell you her name she is a woman PROF MRS DORA AKUNYILI

mayb you dont know.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Machine007: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
yes i knw her name very well, i was only referring to chrisbenogor, pls read his post .

tnx
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by dempeople(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
I repeat again. These set of nominees (including the previously nominated ones) have advanced from mere 'failures' to 'recycled failures'. And to think that they would bore us with this their old malicious grammatical statement - "The ship of the nation has been rescued, the ship of the nation has been saved". Which kind ship sef wey dem don save sef. I tire for these people ooo.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by beystwin: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
Thank God we have Dora, She is my leader. cool
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Reptyle(m): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2010
aisha2:

Musa Sada is a Technocrat well known to us in the development world. Professional, competent and committed arethree words i can use to describe him. Keep the flag burning

I believe the word you are looking for is "flying." As in: Keep the flag flying. wink
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Shoot2Kill: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
dem_people:

I repeat again. These set of nominees (including the previously nominated ones) have advanced from mere 'failures' to 'recycled failures'. And to think that they would bore us with this their old malicious grammatical statement - "The ship of the nation has been rescued, the ship of the nation has been saved". Which kind ship sef wey dem don save sef. I tire for these people ooo.

You are the only on this thread with common sense ,the rest of these nitwits are just monkeys who have no vision. This dude just recycled old ministers and they are rejoicing. Jonathan is a pretender and he is power hungry. All he is concerned about is power not Nigeria's progress. Let us see what these people will achieve by November.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by chyket(m): 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
our god is the almighty god,if you do not apologise immediately for bringing his name to disrepute in this forum,i trust him completely to fight his battle  and also reveal himself to you tonight in a manner you cannot imagine. lets learn to limit our comments to issues on ground.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Virtueways(f): 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

I was referring to your God, leave him outta this the dude has done too much already abi is giving somebody Abacha, Ibb and yara slow to lead them not too much punishment for one lifetime?and what will you do eh? hack me down like a fulani herdsman?Sorry but your God can only do as much as a chiwawa can do as a security dog grin grin
While it is worthwhile not to deviate from the topic being discussed,it is necessary to caution people like you who i believe was not created but was evolved as some scientist believe to be careful if you love your evolved life.

[/quote][quote author=Chrisbenogor link=topic=418567.msg5756761#msg5756761 date=1269430506]
God has grounded the growth of africa, time to leave him behind like the west did.
When you do not even know him how would you leave him behind? FOOL(one who says in his heart there is no GOD)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A City Like Lagos Suddenly Declare Itself Its Own Country? / Nigeria: South West, Edo Move To Rebuild Lagos-ibadan Expressway / Campaign Thread For Buhari/osibanjo#apc #gmbvolunteers(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.