Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,422,943 members, 5,436,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 February 2020 at 12:25 PM

President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili (6494 Views)

PDP Senators Kick As Buhari Fails To Submit List Of Ministers - Vanguard / Peter Obi’s Sordid Affair With Dora Akunyili / Saharareporters: Dora Akunyili's Resignation Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by sirt1(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
Still watching.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by sirt1(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

You are the only on this thread with common sense ,the rest of these nitwits are just monkeys who have no vision. This dude just recycled old ministers and they are rejoicing. Jonathan is a pretender and he is power hungry. All he is concerned about is power not Nigeria's progress. Let us see what these people will achieve by November.

You must be stupid for such a comment

Virtueways:

While it is worthwhile not to deviate from the topic being discussed,it is necessary to caution people like you who i believe was not created but was evolved as some scientist believe to be careful if you love your evolved life.

chyket:

our god is the almighty god,if you do not apologise immediately for bringing his name to disrepute in this forum,i trust him completely to fight his battle  and also reveal himself to you tonight in a manner you cannot imagine. lets learn to limit our comments to issues on ground.

Help me tell the mumu wey dey talk to GOD anyhow. Yours are numbered-------mark my words.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by sirt1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2010
Quote from: Shoot2Kill on Today at 01:12:07 PM
You are the only on this thread with common sense ,the rest of these nitwits are just monkeys who have no vision. This dude just recycled old ministers and they are rejoicing. Jonathan is a pretender and he is power hungry. All he is concerned about is power not Nigeria's progress. Let us see what these people will achieve by November.

You must be silly for such a comment

Quote from: Virtueways on Today at 01:39:58 PM
While it is worthwhile not to deviate from the topic being discussed,it is necessary to caution people like you who i believe was not created but was evolved as some scientist believe to be careful if you love your evolved life.

Quote from: chyket on Today at 01:17:18 PM
our god is the almighty god,if you do not apologise immediately for bringing his name to disrepute in this forum,i trust him completely to fight his battle and also reveal himself to you tonight in a manner you cannot imagine. lets learn to limit our comments to issues on ground.

Help me tell the mumu wey dey talk to GOD anyhow. [size=8pt][size=8pt][b]Yours are numbere[/b][/size][/size]d-------mark my words.

Sorry, I wanted to say: His days are numbered.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2010
Its okay to recycle a person like dora cos her service is badly needed in Nigeria. As for the other ones to be recycled, am not sure.
@chrisbenogor. How could you be so stupid to bite the fingers feeding you. Do you make your heart to beat? Do you manufacture the air you breath? Do you make your hair to grow? Will you get outta here?
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Emdion(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
shamsideen usman again, cry
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2010
Reptyle:

I believe the word you are looking for is "flying." As in: Keep the flag flying. wink
Thanks Dear
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by sley4life(m): 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
Lets wait 4 d final list. Mind u all mentioned names are nominees
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by tessybrown(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
Ho guyZ GO CHECK MY SIsTER SITE@http://ladieshood.waphall.com
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by tessybrown(m): 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2010
http://ladieshood.waphall.com is always there 4 YOU GUYz.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
Now the Dora fam can rejoice and be happy
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by ibbinfo(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
niger see dora see inec office, weather, they like it or not
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
ibbinfo:

niger see dora see inec office, weather, they like it or not

Time will tell
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by safariman(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2010
If these ministers that are being recycled were okay and doing a good job, but they were in the wrong ministries, why not reassign them to the appropriate ministries? Why sack them?
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2010
safariman:

If these ministers that are being recycled were okay and doing a good job, but they were in the wrong ministries, why not reassign them to the appropriate ministries? Why sack them?

I guess Jonathan is yet to buy a dictionary with that kinda word, re-assign in it.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by compujyde: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2010
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Kobojunkie: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
eina:

Its okay to recycle[b] [size=13pt]a person like dora cos her service is badly needed in Nigeria[/size]. [/b] As for the other ones to be recycled, am not sure.
@chrisbenogor. How could you be so silly to bite the fingers feeding you. Do you make your heart to beat? Do you manufacture the air you breath? Do you make your hair to grow? Will you get outta here?

What service would that be?

a)  Lying to the people on the state of issues in government for months on end, only to backtrack when she sensed things were changing and reaching boiling point?

b) Lying to people about her NTA dealings and then coming on national TV to admit she did not even review the information on the contract before signing it?

c) Lying on National TV to the Ekiti people and the whole of Nigeria of their haven been a fair election even with all the commotion that ensued?

Why are we GOOD at PRETENDING all is great even when the evidence is overwhelming? You know you can search google to learn the truth about your leaders, right? you know you can actually review all the reports on her year or so in service to find out facts if that is what you have no knowledge of. But to come in making FALSE claims, expect someone to help enlighten you.

SELECTIVE BLINDNESS and SERIOUS SHORT TERM MEMORY is  the problem that plagues a lot of folks in that country. 

This FOLLOW_WITHOUT_QUESTION mentality is ridiculously eating into our future and we do not stop to understand the consequences.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2010
I am yet to see any of the recycled Minister that is able to do the job . .
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Lastpropht: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor is far from the truth. I pity you!
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by spiderman(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
Reptyle:

I believe the word you are looking for is "flying." As in: Keep the flag flying. wink
u know burning might suffice too the American flag is burnt all over the world
all the time
and its still doing great. cheesy
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Kx: 3:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
does dis final list confirm the non inclusion of ojo madueke?
abi,just like what happens in nigeria unversity,is a supplementary list being compiled?
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by springpark: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2010
One would have expect the acting president to appoint Dora as INEC chairman as against being a minister. Lets hope the office of the chairman of INEC is still a very important issue where our Jonathan is concerned. May God help Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-418834.0.html
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by hardywaltz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ibbinfo, why do i have this feeling you are the same daft i.diot with username 'ibabalol' who keeps refering to Nigeria as 'niger'.
I ain't a fan of Dora, but better her than a corrupt fellow who we shall later criticise.
@chrisbenogor or whatever the day of reckoning is around the corner for your likes.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by chelsam: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
Who are you chrisbegonincompou or whatever you call urself that you talk of the Almighty one in such a manner? Even your very breath can be snatched away instantly by him, but for his mercy, you still live. Say anything at anyone, but not to him except praise & thanksgiving. He loves you. He's calling on you to accept him & be redeemed. Think about it in your sleep, when you eat, when you do whatever. Shalom!
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Meldrick(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

God has grounded the growth of africa, time to leave him behind like the west did.

I think the anti-christ is in this forum.
Time to cast and bind. This Chrisbenogor might be the Lucifer.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Gunnaz007: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
chyket:

our god is the almighty god,if you do not apologise immediately for bringing his name to disrepute in this forum,i trust him completely to fight his battle  and also reveal himself to you tonight in a manner you cannot imagine. lets learn to limit our comments to issues on ground.

Even when your fingers become weak, never ever fail to write the first letter of any reference to GOD in CAPITAL; that is if you are refering to the Almighty God; the Creator of the universe - Jehovah; the Father of Jesus Christ!!!
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by alldone(m): 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
she must make the list. its ok
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by beystwin: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
'
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by ibbinfo(m): 6:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
@hardywaltz, get lost, your no body. tongue sad
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Chrisbenogor(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
Virtueways:

Oh so those people knew we should not deviate and they were praising God's supposed handwork abi? Caution what? Do all your public officers not believe in God? Yet they still plunder you guys dry and you lot are still waiting for the toothless dog to take down an army of looters. . . . . sidon on pawto pawto jo!
compujyde:

Hello, I don't know how you got yourself to this level of reasoning. By the way, the bible says, it's only the foolish that says there is no God. To spite God is to spite the Holy Spirit and that is very dangerous my brother. Jesus said blessed is the man who takes no offence in me. You could be disappointed in the politicians et al of your country but not God my brother. God does not seek the downfall of a nation rather it is sin (which signifies satan) that does such but righteousness (which signifies God) exalt - prosper - uplift - increase a nation.

In conclusion, please don't be profane like Esau in the bible who does not revere God but invite Jesus into your heart by being born again today because He won't come in until you allow Him unlike satan that need no invitation before occupying your heart. Shalom!

I do not give two wags of a monkey's tale what your bible says, the real fools here are people like you who believe there is a dude with some beards up there watching to see if Jonathan changed his panties today. . .wake up this world does not have time for silly people like that Africa especially does not need it. When you know this is the only life you have got you will make sure that your voice is heard so your kids dont suffer else you guys can shut the hell up.
Lastpropht:

Chrisbenogor is far from the truth. I pity you!
Since you are close to the truth cook it and eat this evening and keep enough leftovers for your children, because your God has no hold on these leaders bent on bringing us the masses to our knees.
Meldrick:

I think the anti-christ is in this forum.
Time to cast and bind. This Chrisbenogor might be the Lucifer.

Can you see how brain washed and myopic you are, Ibb did not come across to you like lucifer, abacha did not, the james ibori's and other people well known to be stealing and looting this country are not, its just someone who is asking you to get your thinking caps on and leave thise myth that the white people brought for you behind that is the anti christ way to go  tongue tongue tongue
Gunnaz007:

Even when your fingers become weak, never ever fail to write the first letter of any reference to GOD in CAPITAL; that is if you are refering to the Almighty God; the Creator of the universe - Jehovah; the Father of Jesus Christ!!!
When 300,000 people were dying in haiti I am sure he was roaming forums to see who did not type his name in capital, what a joke your gawd is  grin grin grin
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by kevweno25: 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2010
I have asked the question in different fora and I will ask it again. Assuming salaries and esta codes where replaced with prestige and honour. Assuming public office holders become only entitled to refund for ‘out of pocket expenses’. Will they still desire to serve Nigeria? How is it that when a person gets a shot at goverment, within the stint he or she seeks to flagrantly enrich his/herself with public funds at the expense of public good? I hail Mr. Acting President for the embargo. At the same time let us hope and pray that where corruption is proven the wrath of the law that befalls them will deter their successors.
Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 24, 2010
@kobojunkie. Just listen to yourself. Are you expecting someone like jesus christ to do these jobs perfectly? Am sorry brother. No one can do it 100% right. Dora is one of the best things in Nigeria today. She must have shortcomings of course. You think its that easy? I wish you were nominated as minister of information let me know if you will do better than she did. All you can do is just sit down with your computer and complain.
Re: President Adds Five More Ministers Including Dora Akunyili by effizy123(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
The only place Dora can make impact is if she is made the INEC chairperson. There is no miracle that she will perform in a ministry in just about one year. If she is made the INEC chairpeson today and she conducts the election in 2011, she will make a lasting impact in the polity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbos In Opc / Senators Seek Life Imprisonment For Rapists / JUST IN!!! Missile Launch: Acting President, Osinbajo Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.