Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Bisola: I Auditioned For Big Brother For Eight Years - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola: I Auditioned For Big Brother For Eight Years (423 Views)

Nollywood Actors Auditioned For Big Brother Naija (photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More / Bisola Aiyeola Addresses The United Nations General Assembly In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bisola: I Auditioned For Big Brother For Eight Years by Footballyarn(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bisola Aiyeola simply known has Bisola was the first runner up of the last of the last Big Brother Naija back in January 2017 which saw Efe emerge as the winner.

Bisola is not new in the reality show business as she has also in the past participated in one, which was the 2008 Mtn Project fame West where she emerged the third runner up.

She talked about how she was not successful after auditioning for Big Brother (Africa and Naija) Eight ( 8 )times back to back.

Recounting her journey to JoyNews’ MzGee, Aiyeola, who is now a Temple Management signee, described her journey as interesting but not without hitches.

She said: “Last year, the audition for Big Brother Naija came up and I was like yeah, great let’s do this and I made it into the house.

“A lot of people keep asking me, who do I know that got me linked. They don’t know I have been auditioning for that show (BBA Africa and Naija) for eight years,” .

She also talked about how her Baby stalled her getting to stardom, she got pregnant after the project fame and resurfaced after having her baby.

She said: “I believe things will have moved a bit faster because you have to focus on motherhood. A child is not just a log of wood, it is not just furniture that you just give birth and leave there or you hang there.

“You have to cater, nurture, even women in other business spheres can tell you how difficult it is juggling motherhood and work so it was a bit of a difficulty joggling both but so far it’s been amazing,”

http://www.gabafrica.com/2017/11/16/i-auditioned-for-big-brother-for-eight-years/

Re: Bisola: I Auditioned For Big Brother For Eight Years by jhydebaba(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
Na the work wey we dey do ...

(1) (Reply)

Comprehensive list of all United States zip codes / Dj Enimoney Welcome Baby, Olamide Rejoice / Serious Gobe!! After 4 Months Of Marriage, Lady Discovers Her Husband Is A Car W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.