Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) (55269 Views)

Annie Idibia At 36 Out Here Looking Younger Than Her Daughter Isabella / Annie & Tuface Idibia At 'Power Of 1' London Movie Premiere / Groomsmen Flaunt Their Shoes At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by metronaija2: 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
2face and his beautiful wife, Annie Idibia pictured at the venue of Banky W and Adesua Etomi traditional wedding in Lagos.

http://metronaija.com/photo-2face-annie-idibia-banky-w-adesua-etomi-wedding/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ekugbeh(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
2baba whr ur agbada

4 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
So Banky didn't invite Peter and Paul? cry

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
cute couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
All these our oversabi bloggers, does this look like the venue of the wedding? Can't they see the picture of tuface in the background to know that is his house...... angry

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by jotey(m): 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
soberdrunk:
All these our oversabi bloggers, does this look like the venue of the wedding? Can't they see the picture of tuface in the background to know that is his house...... angry

so na must say everybody go snap for wedding venue?

4 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
jotey:

so na must say everybody go snap for wedding venue?

You cannot read?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by ufuosman(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
No timaya, he two boys wizkid and skales no come
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by miqos02(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
nice
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by 2shure: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
enuf of this shiiit.
wedding wey no go last reach 2years
abegi

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Thank God say i buy space for first page... But i no know what to say...
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by rentAcock(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
I would really like to know how much these guys paid nairaland to push their diabolical agenda of forcing us to acknowledge their wedding by force. At least 20 topics have graced the front page in regards to this wedding. I'm not exactly sure what they want us to do, feel bad because not everyone can throw a lavish wedding with A-list attendants, or should we erect their statues and worship them every morning? I'm pretty sure if you go through other topics, you will see topics of regular people during their wedding ceremony yesterday but it wouldn't make front page. I wonder how many times banky W and his wife visited nairaland

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
Oh Nairaland! Please stop. This #BAAD is becoming boring

Haba

4 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Saheed9: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
mods should just create a topic for this Banky's wedding. The topics are getting too much
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ericaikince(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

as na u they share the I.V No go iron ur school uniform na grown people talk make you they chuck mouth angry

7 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by squash47(m): 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
POOR
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
c beatiful couples abeg kis
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by matosneh(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Abeg mods ..shey news no dey no like 5 thread 1 topic kilode undecided[color=#000000][/color]
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Kaxmytex(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
switching off data...
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
i really wanna know how many cows they killed 2day... oya bloggers find out
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Qsscruz(m): 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
squash47:
POOR
Broke people think they have an opinion..You comfortably discredit peoples effort and feel the need to be applauded for yours..
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by jieta: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
na poverty nai make 2face no sew the marriage material or na watin
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Christane: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
i dnt mean to speak ill abt dz celebrity wedding which d high n mighty attend just to show case their various attires ..i jst hope it 4 gud sha cus d future of al dz celebrity wedding is (break up)

1 Like

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by RealAAdekunjo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
good!! money good ooo
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Ojuororun(m): 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
emeijeh:
b]Oh Nairalander! Please stop. This #BAAD is becoming boring[/b]
WHY BANK'S NEWS COM FULL EVERYWHERE NAH DAT IS TOO MUCH
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by BafanaBafana: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
No be only wedding venue

Wait

So Banky didn't invite bobrisky.
Not fair
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by killdiabetes(f): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nice one
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by gare(f): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Rokia2:

Make they come there come fight abi, na wa for you

2 Likes

Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by policy12: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Abeg how many thread will dey open on top this wedding...

Na every person wey go there una hobopen new thread for?
Re: 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
When your mum forces you to attend a relative's wedding Vs When you attend the wedding of your ex. #BAAD2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Rides In Lagos Beach With His Family In His Rolls Royce Cullinan / Boluwatife Balogun, Wizkid's Son Resumes School (Photo) / Temi Otedola And Boyfriend, Mr Eazi In Cozy Shot At Burnaboy's Party [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.