Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:06 PM

Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person (43697 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by AnaCheks(m): 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
for every credit, there is always a debit. If she goes to her bank, they will be able to establish the sender from the sender's bank
If it was transferred through ATM, U CAN NEVER FIND THE OWNER

4 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
sustained:
Don't touch it o its a trap it was paid in by Maina
Run for ur life

Sense fall on you

2 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Sammy07: 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Just here to read comments and opinions
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by wunmi590(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

G
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by meforyou1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:
Good evening everyone. Some days back I received a credit alert from an unknown person. Called my mum and bro to see if anyone sent money to me and they both said no.

Checked my mail cause I get notifications and I saw that the money was from SELF meaning the person probably tried paying the money into his/her own account. I'm willing to return the money but I don't know to go about it.

Please how do I go about it cause I want the money to get to the owner.
I advice you go to your bank and report it. The money may be a proceed of crime. If u don't report it and there is a problem with that particular transaction in the future, u may be in trouble. Just go to your bank and tell them u want to know who sent the money.

2 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by toseen7: 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you want to return it, please go to the bank....

But 100K?....
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by meforyou1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
AnaCheks:
If it was transferred through ATM, U CAN NEVER FIND THE OWNER
u can and u will. Pls leave that thing
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by madgoat(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

Please let me send u my account details. I need 50K smiley
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Chiadikaobi(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

send the money to my account make i send am give my neighbour wey dey answer SELF.

Na him get the money

14 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
its a good thing u want to return it. ... dishonest people will see this as a golden opportunity esp the unemployed

God bless u
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

shocked if na last two years i 4 shout JESUS... but right now God don bless us...

....just leave the money in the accant 4 two weeks to see if the person or bank will call ya... but if no call from them enter after then, sis u are free to chop the money....
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by obailala(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
God has just picked the call of someone and she's still here rejecting her own call herself...
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:
Good evening everyone. Some days back I received a credit alert from an unknown person. Called my mum and bro to see if anyone sent money to me and they both said no.

Checked my mail cause I get notifications and I saw that the money was from SELF meaning the person probably tried paying the money into his/her own account. I'm willing to return the money but I don't know to go about it.

People donate money anonymously this way before. I know a guy when his friend was broke and didn't want him to feel he was giving him stipends paid money with a fake name to his guy's account. Keep the money in your account for the next 2 weeks, if it's not recalled thenit's deliberate,it's a gift from someone around you. It could be an admirer, do not run anyway from blessings handed to you on a platter of gold.

4 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Sheun001(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Khutie:
•••Only a man.utd fan can do this... tongue God bless yhu.
Chelsea fans una see una life? grin

grab sense joor!!
undecided undecided

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by HOLYNICEGUY: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
someone should help me solve these math please
A sum of #20.000.000 million is to be share among the following state,uyo,kano, abia and delta, in the ratio of 3:3 2:2 calculate the share of each state?
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by franco3075q(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hmmmmm, OMO E, thnk u very much, its my money
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Don't spend it just hold on to the money when the owner complains the bank will get in touch with you and ask you to give your consent so the money can be returned to the owner alternatively if the deposit branch is near you you can make a report, if you spend it your account will be blocked
annie74:

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by vicben27(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
if you want be considerate wait for a week! if the the bank didn't reverse the money! bar its manner from heaven.
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Relax, it could be someone you know trying to help you. I once sent 50k anonymously to a friend of mine and she came telling me how she is afraid and all, I just they look am dey laugh grin, it's the best way to render help to someone, give them directly and they will demand more over and over again. Ghost mode.

3 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by chloride6: 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
HOLYNICEGUY:
A sum of #20.000.000 million is to be share among the following state,uyo,kano, abia and delta, in the ratio of 3:3 2:2 calculate the share of each state?

for delta,

its share is 2/(3+3+2+2) multiplied by 20 million which is 4 million.

Delta 4 million
abia 4 million
uyo 6 million
kano 6 million

5 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by AnaCheks(m): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
meforyou1:
u can and u will. Pls leave that thing
it has happened to me, the bank manager, a woman told me if no one comes for it, it is mine.

2 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Whatever you do, don't pay that money to whomever calls you that they made a mistake with their account and wrongly paid into yours. It could be a means to obfuscate the source of a fund.

Report to your bank when that happens.

4 Likes

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by meeky007(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

pls if u can send to me. i need only 50.000. to complete my project. God bless u.
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
usquare250:
Hence it appears as self as de depositors name, the only way you can track it is to demand for the mobile number on the sleep that's if it's tru bank teller he paid.

You mean slip

1 Like

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Leez(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
annie74:

AFONJAS ARE COWARDS angry
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Deo1986(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
thank you for that rare honesty, My Goddess is gonna bless you abundantly until it is overflowed. Just wait a little the bank will contact you for the money..
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by pek(m): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
My sister transfered money to a wrong account on Friday. Keystone bank. She was sure it was my account but mixed the digits.
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
HOLYNICEGUY:

3+3+2+2 = 10

3/10 x 20000000/1 = 6000,000

So Uyo = 6,000,000
Kano = 6,000,000
Abia = 4,000,000
Delta = 4,000,000
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by wiloy2k8(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
I am d owner please return
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by HEADYWORLD: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
My sister, I will advise you not to go to the bank, let the money be in your account and watch what happens next, those banks will not call the person that send the money o, they will just put it in one mumu ledger and claim it. I am sure the bank will block the money and call you if the owner complain to them. Just wait for a call, otherwise your Christmas bonus be that. If you are trying to be honest is a good one but the bank you are reporting to are not.

For now just assume you don't see the alert, even when the bank call you, do as if you don't receive that alert.
BTW, today is Sunday when did you receive the credit

my piece of mind.

Modified
Sorry my lady.
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by annie74(f): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
HEADYWORLD:
My brother, I will advise you not to go to the bank, let the money be in your account and watch what happens next, those banks will not call the person that send the money o, they will just put it in one mumu ledger and claim it. I am sure the bank will block the money and call you if the owner complain to them. Just wait for a call, otherwise your Christmas bonus be that. If you are trying to be honest is a good one but the bano you are reporting to are not. my piece of mind.

I'm a lady

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Link Your BVN To Your Gtbank Acct Via Any Atms Nationwide. / Dangote Gifts Police 150 Cars (Pictures) / CBN Suspends All Loans To NIRSAL As Corruption Scandal Rocks Anchor Borrowers,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.