Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Credit Alert From An Unknown Person - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person (44123 Views)

Unknown Person Sent Me $550 Via Worldremit. Please, Is This A Scam? Photo / Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Gabriel6(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
jeff1607:

things will get better
amen thank you
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by bukason212(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
annie74:
Good evening everyone. Some days back I received a credit alert from an unknown person. Called my mum and bro to see if anyone sent money to me and they both said no.

Checked my mail cause I get notifications and I saw that the money was from SELF meaning the person probably tried paying the money into his/her own account. I'm willing to return the money but I don't know to go about it.

Please how do I go about it cause I want the money to get to the owner.
i quoted u before but u didnt reply. I deposited 100000 on thursday at firstbank in my account(3064641035) but up till now i am still to get an alert. Pls reply
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by usquare250(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Typographical error! Slip I mean to say
Keneking:

You mean slip
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
usquare250:
Typographical error! Slip I mean to say

Accepted wink
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
annie74:

I don't think it's an anonymous donor. Only my family members have my account details
I don't know which bank you are using,mostly when you are paying most likely the computer would bring out the name,before the banker accept your money same with ATM and mobile banking ,so the issue of self does not arise.But you can go to the bank sha for safety reason only
Re: Credit Alert From An Unknown Person by stormtrooper: 9:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Hm.. you're such a lucky person. I hear everywhere about people stealing money from the bank accounts but never heard of people gaining money from an anonymous donor. I don't know, maybe it's a joke to start a discussion, maybe this happed for real but I'm sure that a lot of people wouldn't return the money. What's the reason for doing that? Transfer the money to my bank account so I won't be forced to take a loan anymore. You will do a good thing also, God and I would appreciate your act. But hurry up, I already found a good deal on https://www.xn--lnemegleren-x8a.no/ and the next week I might get the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Should You Pay When Importing From China / Form A: UK Universities Suspend Nigerian Students; Bank Staff Take ₦400k Bribe / Nigerian Businesses Gradually Going Cashless (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.