Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75281 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Femillionz(m): 7:59am On Dec 19, 2017
TIPS TO GET THAT PROMOTION AT WORK

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]

Most organizations do not have specific times and periods for promoting their staffs but they sure do get some staffs upgraded from time to time. Have you ever wondered why it happens to others and sometimes, you get exempted?

Read this post and get promoted in a short while

[url][/url]http://jobintelng.com/career-tips/5-habitsattitudes-will-get-promoted-place-work/[url][/url]
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by vincentvinkincin(m): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
padua1234:
Yea but be careful of scammers
Thanks God bless!
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hobowobo(f): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Any latest news on the final list and camp?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 11:02am On Dec 20, 2017
Hobowobo:
Any latest news on the final list and camp?
Till January... Remove your heart from it and let it catch you by surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 12:03pm On Jan 26, 2018
I hear that people with slot have started receiving appointment letters and the rest persons should expect to receive emails from now till month end... who else can confirm this?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by padua1234: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2018
Evidenx:
I hear that people with slot have started receiving appointment letters and the rest persons should expect to receive emails from now till month end... who else can confirm this?
who told u
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
padua1234:
who told u
Buhari.
See lie lie question,instead of u to find out from ur contacts u dey ask me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Alexdon200089: 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
Evidenx:

Am yet to get BuBu on phone, am guessing his busy reading the 13pages epistle OBJ wrote to him!!!! grin grin grin grin..When I confirm that I'll let you know!!

Anxiety will not kee people for this list ehhhhh shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Evidenx(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Alexdon200089:

Am yet to get BuBu on phone, am guessing his busy reading the 13pages epistle OBJ wrote to him!!!! grin grin grin grin..When I confirm that I'll let you know!!

Anxiety will not kee people for this list ehhhhh shocked shocked
haha..lol. Pls get to bubu and tell him alot of people have planed based on that list..haha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by JoseWael(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nigerian Immigration Service ... we dey wait o !
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Valera: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Anyone got news from them yet?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Yes.... It's out
Valera:
Anyone got news from them yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Valera: 9:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Do you think it's all who took part in the screening git the yesterday's message
midemillz:
Yes.... It's out
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2018
i don't know. I can only speak for myself. Except there is someone else
Valera:
Do you think it's all who took part in the screening git the yesterday's message
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by PHOENIX0007: 12:20pm On Feb 26, 2018
midemillz:
People have started receiving mails for the final clearance since yesterday.
Check your mail box and spam folders asap.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by palesta(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2018
Una don start again to dey deceive people with your fake news shocked?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by humblesteve(m): 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2018
PHOENIX0007:

People have started receiving mails for the final clearance since yesterday.
Check your mail box and spam folders asap.
This news is 100% true.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2018
palesta:
E tire me o....dunno which one to blv sef.
Abeg who else don receive d mail?
#OndoState
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by massive1019(m): 6:25am On Mar 02, 2018
Omoalhaja77:
E tire me o....dunno which one to blv sef. Abeg who else don receive d mail? #OndoState
check the other thread on nairaland for proof..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Valera: 7:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Which other thread
massive1019:
check the other thread on nairaland for proof..
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Viking007(m): 8:30am On Mar 02, 2018
Omoalhaja77:

#OndoState
Valera:
Which other thread
palesta:
https://www.nairaland.com/3813373/how-apply-nigeria-immigration-service/145
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Omoalhaja77: 10:20am On Mar 02, 2018
midemillz:
Are u already in Abuja??
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by massive1019(m): 1:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by midemillz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
I have
Omoalhaja77:

#OndoState

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.