Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (75294 Views)

Recruitment: FG Releases List Of Successful Applicants Into Immigration, NSCDC / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience / Ecobank Has Started Inviting Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by emmiesky(m): 10:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Please anyone from Cross River State gotten a mail? #curious #Apprehensive
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Haywhylee(m): 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
Chechem:
Did u receive the mail yesterday or today?
only GOD cn heal nigeria i obtained d form bt i cnt see any msg nw, bt i heard dat som ppu enter true slot by paying 250000

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ajisebioyolaari: 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Syjibrin:
j is for my younger sister not me
why not just tell him you mean michiga in United State of Adamawa? See the way you avoided his question and even lied you are asking for your sister. SMH. Na people like you dey lie all manner of lie give their boyfriend just to appear posh grin

Godfidence:
But your location is Michigan USA....Are you coming back to 9ja to take up the job? grin cheesy
you too, you no know the difference between Michiga and Michigan? Abi you need glasses?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dis is d guarantor form. I am yet t get invite. ..for dose dey wia invited, Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hisduchess(f): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
cenaboy:
Any body from Anambra am yet to receive

am in anambra.I ve received
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by peptones: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Am in Benue,haven't received too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Deflorence(f): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Hisduchess:

am in anambra.I ve received
Which Cadre?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:13am On Nov 21, 2017
ismail64:
Real, my wife just received the email message this evening.
has Any Hnd Holder Received?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Obstey01: 2:17am On Nov 21, 2017
Yap, got it....... Kogi
kellysam:
Anybody from kogi got this?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Gift10: 2:32am On Nov 21, 2017
when did u get d mail.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Godfidence: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
why not just tell him you mean michiga in United State of Adamawa? See the way you avoided his question and even lied you are asking for your sister. SMH. Na people like you dey lie all manner of lie give their boyfriend just to appear posh grin

you too, you no know the difference between Michiga and Michigan? Abi you need glasses?
I knew it was a lie I just wanted sleeping dogs to lie, I don't want to derail the thread! Trust me I'm smart af. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 3:29am On Nov 21, 2017
Abdul4trust1:
bro I've been asking this question too...have you seen any HND (inspectorate cadre ) that have received the invite?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Ajisebioyolaari: 4:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Godfidence:
I knew it was a lie I just wanted sleeping dogs to lie, I don't want to derail the thread! Trust me I'm smart af. grin grin
Correct guy. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Phygo(m): 4:27am On Nov 21, 2017
has anyone from abuja fact received, pls I don't want to loss hope
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Jupita42k2(m): 4:34am On Nov 21, 2017
has anyone from oyo state receive d invite? am really nt geting wats going on
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MyMouth(m): 4:43am On Nov 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
bro I've been asking this question too...have you seen any HND (inspectorate cadre ) that have received the invite?
Don't worry urself, they would still send to HND applicants either now or later. The exercise is starting next week Monday so time still dey
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:52am On Nov 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
no
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2017
MyMouth:

Don't worry urself, they would still send to HND applicants either now or later. The exercise is starting next week Monday so time still dey
but the interview date for inspectorate cadre (HND) was also contained in the present text invite as 28th

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by MyMouth(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2017
kynbasil01:
but the interview date for inspectorate cadre (HND) was also contained in the present text invite as 28th
Yeah, that's next week Tuesday, a week from now, so there is still time for the invite to get to u. And its not for interview yet, this is for fitness and result verification. Am sure interview should be d next stage after this.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by olayemm(f): 5:39am On Nov 21, 2017
kynbasil01:

Please someone should answer this question oooooooioo.. haba..everybody just dey waka pass
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by abdoullerh: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Please and please you do not have to curse yourself simply because you don't receive the invite. invites for screening does not guarantee a job. Don't be surprised if all the slots have been shared among politicians and top governmental officials and this screening is just a formality to showcase to the masses. Each state will have not more than 10 slots and for all we know only those with the biggest connection will get the job. So do not despair, I'll advise you to engage in something no matter how small it is, it will take your mind off the disappointment.
ApostleEbuka:
I am cursed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Bigii(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2017
lokomo:
angry angry angryBENUE I beg una has anyone received I beg make una answer

I am from Benue too and I haven't received
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by merit1988(f): 6:37am On Nov 21, 2017
. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Hisduchess(f): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Deflorence:
Which Cadre?
superintendent
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by okekekelechib(m): 6:45am On Nov 21, 2017
olayemm:

Please someone should answer this question oooooooioo.. haba..everybody just dey waka pass

yes.. I'm hnd graduate and I got d invite

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by emmafineboy(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Has anybody from Akwa Ibom state gotten the Email
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by RayAngel(f): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2017
has anyone from oyo received message
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Abdul4trust1:

not that sure.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by sulemontar(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Anybody from ogun
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by kynbasil01: 9:38am On Nov 21, 2017
okekekelechib:

yes.. I'm hnd graduate and I got d invite
please did you apply for supretendent cadre or inspectorate cadre?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by merit1988(f): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2017
So many funny write up's cheesy
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants by marvdon200(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
has any Assistant from imo gotten invite?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Third Class Graduates: How Do You Feel When Denied A Job Due To Class Of Degree / I Just Got This Message From NYIF / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.