Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (1149 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello guys please I need advice,counseling anyone.

I happen to be in love with a particular girl but she don't

Seem to be interested in me. As a matter of fact I think

She friend zoned me. She said she likes me but she's

Taken. I think the wrong girls are attracted to me I

Don't know how to stop it. I have like three girls in my life

All wanting to die for me. But I don't really like them I

Don't know how to turn them away. Ladies do give

Advances but the want I really want don't seem to be

Interested. They rather stay as friends than going into relationship.

Pls guys what do you advice
Re: Advice Needed Please by generalbush(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
How much you gonna pay?

Meanwhile, you type like it's your first time of using a phone...
Re: Advice Needed Please by makydebbie(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2017

. She said she likes me but she's Taken.

Here it comes, she wants to eat her cake and have it. You too you know she's taken and you can only be the side guy (Her Holy Spirit the comforter) or her bestie. She's using you, it's left to you now.

You've girls dying for you and you're bothered about one girl that's taken? Don't you think you need prayers? Life is too short for such bs.

I think you should know your self worth and work on yourself, maybe the girls who are interested in you are not your spec, don't forget you're what you attract.

Don't push all the available ones in one corner for one babe who is already taken or not even interested. That's a stupid thing to do, trust me.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
If the preferable is not available, the available should become preferable, strive for the best but prepare for the worst, you deserve someone that deserves you, so that should settle the question
Mikechinos:
Hello guys please I need advice,counseling anyone.

I happen to be in love with a particular girl but she don't

Seem to be interested in me. As a matter of fact I think

She friend zoned me. She said she likes me but she's

Taken. I think the wrong girls are attracted to me I

Don't know how to stop it. I have like three girls in my life

All wanting to die for me. But I don't really like them I

Don't know how to turn them away. Ladies do give

Advances but the want I really want don't seem to be

Interested. They rather stay as friends than going into relationship.

Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
dey there till d good ones finished and finally have the bad ones u really like lipsrsealed

mr shuffle angry
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Advice Needed Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
its called KARMA...babes want you but you dont want them yet here you are looking for advice on how to make a gal (you like) like you back. bro, what about finding a babe who isnt taken FIRST, and then having the right tools/character to attract her (physically and emotionally) SECOND?
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's human nature to want what they can't have while what's staring at them is ignored. You're acting up 'cause she's not giving you as much attention as the ones you're surrounded are. She already said she's taken, leave her alone.
Re: Advice Needed Please by MissRaine69(f): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Date her friend and treat that friend very very well soon she will be very available for you to date. Only to find out later that she was just using you.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Guy she'staken leave her o. Your type confuses ladies that have a bond with seductions. let her be
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
generalbush:
How much you gonna pay?
Meanwhile, you type like it's your first time of using a phone...
lol bro help a nigga out
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
makydebbie:

Here it comes, she wants to eat her cake and have it. You too you know she's taken and you can only be the side guy (Her Holy Spirit the comforter) or her bestie. She's using you, it's left to you now.

You've girls dying for you and you're bothered about one girl that's taken? Don't you think you need prayers? Life is too short for such bs.

I think you should know your self worth and work on yourself, maybe the girls who are interested in you are not your spec, don't forget you're what you attract.

Don't push all the available ones in one corner for one babe who is already taken or not even interested. That's a stupid thing to do, trust me.

thanks dear I really appreciate your advice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
If the preferable is not available, the available should become preferable, strive for the best but prepare for the worst, you deserve someone that deserves you, so that should settle the question

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
its called KARMA...babes want you but you dont want them yet here you are looking for advice on how to make a gal (you like) like you back. bro, what about finding a babe who isnt taken FIRST, and then having the right tools/character to attract her (physically and emotionally) SECOND?

boss the ones that want me. am not really interested in them its seems like am taking advantage of them.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2017
Benita27:
It's human nature to want what they can't have while what's staring at them is ignored. You're acting up 'cause she's not giving you as much attention as the ones you're surrounded are. She already said she's taken, leave her alone.

thanks for the advice
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 7:15am On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:
Date her friend and treat that friend very very well soon she will be very available for you to date. Only to find out later that she was just using you.

I don't think it will work oo. thanks anyway
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2017
KreativGenius:
Guy she'staken leave her o. Your type confuses ladies that have a bond with seductions. let her be

am not that type bro.
Re: Advice Needed Please by MissRaine69(f): 10:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Mikechinos:

I don't think it will work oo. thanks anyway
Then accept the obvious
If she is with someone already and leaves that person then you will always carry doubt that she could do the same to you
Loyalty is key
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

Then accept the obvious
If she is with someone already and leaves that person then you will always carry doubt that she could do the same to you
Loyalty is key

alright
Re: Advice Needed Please by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mikechinos:

boss the ones that want me. am not really interested in them its seems like am taking advantage of them.

and the ones that YOU want, dont want you.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Mikechinos(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

and the ones that YOU want, dont want you.
yeah more like it

(1) (Reply)

Guys Dis Lady Is Asking U Question....?????? / POLL: Independent Bossy Woman Or Caring Submissive Full Housewife / HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.