Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (29235 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by logadims: 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Am very happy for you Pauline Dinner.

"I(Logadims) on behalf of Nairaland @lalasticlala seun mynd44 is Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness." "Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow." "Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together." "May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy. You shall be fruitful and God's grace and mercies shall be with you and your hubby to be.

Pauline Dinne once again, I say Congrats.

@lalasticlala seun mynd44 show some love

2 Likes

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
The guy seems shy.

Everybody Don marry finish for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by logadims: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
@lalasticlala, seun, Nairaland, mynd44 see more powerful pictures

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by logadims: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
No be small thing.
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
angry

I need money!!!

¡Necesito dinero!

Qua gbam a yaregh!!

Mo ni lo owo!!!

All these pre wedding go shift for now!!!

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by logadims: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2017
Pauline Dinne weds Kenneth Nyeche.- God bless their Union.
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Gofwane(m): 10:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
The wife make sense.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by logadims: 12:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
The same God that did it for them will also do it for you. IJN amen.
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by timidapsin(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nairaland and weddings angry you are gradually turning this forum to BellaNaija

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by NwaAmaikpe: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

Such a lovely looking lady

Its' apparently desperation that made this pretty girl settle for this type of man.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by IYANGBALI: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
seen

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by 9japrof(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
What gives these ladies this impression that without bleaching they can't look beautiful...

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Tapout(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
pretty lady kiss
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by soberdrunk(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
The irony of this 'pre-wedding photoshoot' is that one bad guy out there will see your pre wedding photos and smile to himself while thinking "Engine that i have increased the mileage so badly is what this one is parading as brand new" and another bad girl will see the pictures and smile to herself while thinking "this guy that cannot perform well is what this one is happy anyhow for". The worst one is if your wife was once a 'cheerful giver' and the a large number of guys benefited from her generosity, they will just be laughing at you and thinking "this one just go fence public land"...... angry

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Its definitely desperation that made this pretty girl settle for such an ugly man.

come on, if that was a joke it went overboard.
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Xcelinteriors(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice pictures.

I have the 3D wall panel in the second picture. It is very affordable and durable. Check my signature and other of my thread for pictures
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Henitan24(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
HML to the cute couple
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Safiaa(f): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Girl is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Barmmyshoes(f): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by YourCoffin: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
After now, we go read say she don stab this one to death. See as him dey smile to his grave
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Adakintroy: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=62548482] shocked

Its' apparently desperation that made this pretty girl settle for this type of man.[/quote

What is wrong with you people self? What type of man?

Do you know him enough on a personal level to be making such remarks.

1 Like

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by lloyds(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Its' apparently desperation that made this pretty girl settle for this type of man.

I don't agree wit u. The guy could be very intelligent, visionary, strong character, reliable, rich, Godly etc.

With it comes to marriage, decisions are not based significantly on looks.

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
Gofwane:
The wife make sense.
na Only Wife You See?
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Safiaa(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

undecided
You're a silly boy
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you This Guy... You Disagree With Almost Anything...
Re: Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. by johnime: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Comrade Robert Gabriel Mugabe has confirmed what many didn't know; no one can force Mugabe out of office.
As things turn now, impeachment is trick. Whereas Honourable James Malidadi has already resuscitated his motion to impeach Mugabe and the motion will be heard on Tuesday.
The Dilemma is that pursuant of Section 97 of the Zimbabwe constitution, for Mugabe to be impeached, the 1st or 2nd Vice President takes over. Mugabe has refused to reinstate Mnangagwa as the 1st Vice President. The only person who can legally replace Mugabe after impeachment is Hon. Mphoko whose now in hiding from military arrest.
The other option is for parliament to pass a Vote of no confidence in the President. The danger with that option is that Mugabe would dissolve both Parliament and Cabinet leaving Mugabe in charge until next elections in 2018.
The other option would have been an outright coup. The danger with that is that the government of Emerson Mnangagwa would not be recognised internationally and regionally.
The last workable option I now see, is the ZANU-PF politburo that has installed Emerson Mnangagwa as 1st Vice President of ZANU-PF going ahead to cooperate with parliament, peach & replace.
For now, the law is still in Mugabe's favour. Unless you end his life but remember he warned you that unless God is not on his side then you can ONLY have your way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Ladies,how Do You Feel About The Man That Disvirgin You,do You Like Or Hate Him? / Questions Ladies Ask Without Expecting Sincere Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.