Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture (1619 Views)

Salary: Does This Picture Represent The True State Of Nigeria? / Why Are Nigerians Showing Their Stupidity On Twitter About USA Vs Iran? / Senator Dino Melaye Celebrates Son's Birthday With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by IkpuMmadu: 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is this lack of business idea or stupidity, or lack of creativity or copy copy of just plainly daft. Does it mean that somebody can't create a brand and sustain it...must people copy other brands and in the long run destroy it ?

What is your take on this picture ?

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by ClitoPen: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
It's da remix

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Nebuzaradan: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
I had to look twice before I noticed

They may be sued for using the same logo

5 Likes

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Guestlander: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Bad photoshop.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Xeedorf: 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Which grammar strong pass stupidity. Orisirisi n badan. lolz
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by emeijeh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yoloba demon
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by nwaanambra1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
@op cant you see its deliberately spelt in yoruba language?

did you not see the 'dot' under the "s".

they are simply complying to the geopolitical zone the shop is located - very nice concept. cool

3 Likes

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sop Right!!
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by IkpuMmadu: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

they are simply complying to the geopolitical zone the shop is located - very nice concept. cool

I don't think you understand what a brand means ...it's a copy and don't cover wrong doing

This is ShopRite Ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Duru1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
nwaanambra1:

I love the idea of originality in the expression via ethnical zone. Sometimes, Africans need to be themselves. In South America, football is spelt futball and nobody has gone to hell yet.

1 Like

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by ProWalker: 9:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
Photoshopped
Try again
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by IkpuMmadu: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
Duru1:

I love the idea of originality in the expression via ethnical zone. Sometimes, Africans need to be themselves. In South America, football is spelt futball and nobody has gone to hell yet.

It's not originality is copying a brand that isn't yours and that is criminal ..to me ....this is somebody brand that he built
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Duru1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

It's not originality is copying a brand that isn't yours and that is criminal ..to me ....this is somebody brand that he built

You know Nigerians are not visionary hence alien to creative inventiveness. If he/she had named it anything other than ShopRite or SopRite, Nigerians would not come and may call it fake or counterfeit.
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Phantom2(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
photoshop, its not even properly kerned sad
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by EASY39(m): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2017
J
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 20, 2017
That's afonja for you.

1 Like

Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 20, 2017
emeijeh:
Yoloba demon
Ur case is beyond remedy,
liberalsinnerx:
That's afonja for you.
Re: Is This Creativity Or Stupidity ? Look At This Picture by Osyxcel(m): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Photoshop and yet the OP wants to kill himself...

(1) (Reply)

Chris Uba Knocks Peter Obi For Pdp’s Defeat In Anambra Election / The Nigerian Political Power Brokers: The North And The West. / Statement Of Declaration To Contest The Election Into The Federal House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.