Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) (45275 Views)

Senator-elect Ekwunife Holds Victory Party, Appreciates Ndi Anambra Central. / Young Man Finishes A Big Bowl Of Garri(eba) To Celebrate Willie Obiano's Victory / Ipob Gives Obiano Victory Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Afamed: 10:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
Anywhere belle face. From PDP, to Labour party, now Apga. Don't be surprised if he finds his way to Kowa party in the next election.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by freak33: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
qualityGod:
shocked

Can't wait for my state election because PDP has loot delta state dryl cry
lol which date
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by mkoabiola: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hw do u expect APC to win d momental failure and marginalization by d buhari

Ubah took a wise decison

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Halo22: 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
No wonder APGA Cleared all the LG in the state. So this man betrayed the party that give him billions of naira contract. Am sure his ambition must be to take ticket by 2021. Ambitious guy.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by countryfive: 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think he is trying to position himself for d next apga candidate for anambra 2021 gubernatorial election.
hope he won't be disappointed.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Tolams16(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
Is dat the so called house of d billionaire?? Am highly dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
APC and PDP right now

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by fyneguy: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2017
Has this guy refunded NNPC?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by gmaribel(m): 12:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Now is the time to really enjoy OFE NSALA

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Nigerian politicians are murderous thieves!!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 2:01am On Nov 20, 2017
I felicitate with the Gov. It shows and prove that he has done well.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by sammysakwe: 3:45am On Nov 20, 2017
The case is that nnewi people trust ifeanyi uba they believed him he told them the truth oya my people let's vote for obiano the APC agenda is zero and they want to use force to win the election lets us vote them out
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by anonimi: 3:54am On Nov 20, 2017
emeijeh:
He will surely get his money back

As the 200 million mumus look on and pray for God to fix our country instead of getting involved.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by anonimi: 3:58am On Nov 20, 2017
NextGovernor:
If you see politicians happy over election victory, don't always think they arr happy because of d development the winner will bring. They are happy becos the money they spent will be gotten back times 5.

Why not if not when you have youths who will be blasting online instead of getting offline to join political parties and contributing their own money for running the parties and electing credible candidates

[img]http://tobefree.files./2016/11/orwell_peoplewhoelectcorrupt.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by anonimi: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2017
fyneguy:
Has this guy refunded NNPC?

Why should he when Babachir has not?
Even Maina whom Jonathan sacked and put on wanted list was reinstated into the civil service by the biggest barawo of all times and the Baba Isale of corruption, presidiot bubu.

Trut:
Buhari writes Senate, clears SGF Lawal in 'grass-cutting' contract scandal.

Mr. Buhari, in his letter read by Senate President Bukola Saraki today, defended Mr. Lawal and gave reasons he could not act as demanded by the Senate.

See reasons: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/221411-buhari-writes-senate-clears-sgf-lawal-grass-cutting-contract-scandal.html

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Charly68: 4:17am On Nov 20, 2017
NextGovernor:
If you see politicians happy over election victory, don't always think they arr happy because of d development the winner will bring. They are happy becos the money they spent will be gotten back times 5.
I only pity their future because whatsoever a mab sows in life ,he will surely reap...let them be playing pranks with peoples collective destiny ..where are the politicians of yesterdays? We didn't even hear about their children name much ..
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by anonimi: 4:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Charly68:
I only pity their future because whatsoever a mab sows in life ,he will surely reap...let them be playing pranks with peoples collective destiny ..where are the politicians of yesterdays? We didn't even hear about their children name much ..

This hopelessness is what is killing our country and leading our young people into slavery in Libya as they attempt to flee into Europe.
Why are we such a hopeless people?
The politicians of yesteryears have their stolen money intact, which they and their children are enjoying while you and other hopeless Nigerians are jobless, without electricity, driving on bad roads as you wait eternally for them to reap what they sowed. They sowed bravery in the face of their coward fellow citizens and will reap bountiful rewards as any warrior does including Abraham who paid 10% of his spoils of war to Melchizedek. Not so
Instead of pitying their future, you should seriously pity your own present AND future of suffering.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by hugafella(m): 5:27am On Nov 20, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Contractor

Anambra Allocation RIP in advance

Anambra doesn't work like that.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by greencard: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2017
emeijeh:
He will surely get his money back
no that's not the deal..he didn't need the money, he has that in abundance ..he did it for the power...he sow his effort and financial seed..he is gonna reap a governorship ticket in 4years time...

u copy? wink
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:31am On Nov 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:
Why Ubah no close eyes during prayers ?

Closing of eyes no make your prayer more effective.... na heart dey prayer first
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by ebk10(m): 6:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Septembermann:
Yo Pierre, you wanna come out here? »
In New York I Milly Rock, hide it in my sock »
Running from an opp, and I shoot at opp (what)
And I'm on the block (what, what, what)
And I'm on the block (what) »
In New York I Milly Rock (hello?) hide it in my sock (what) »
Hide it in my sock (what) selling that rerock (what, what, what, what, what)
jam
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by MrMystrO(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2017
Septembermann:

Real shiiiii.. Carti got the Sauce dawg
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Charly68: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

This hopelessness is what is killing our country and leading our young people into slavery in Libya as they attempt to flee into Europe.
The politicians of yesteryears have their stolen money intact, which they and their children are enjoying while you and other hopeless Nigerians are jobless, without electricity, driving on bad roads as you wait eternally for them to reap what they sowed. They sowed bravery in the face of their coward fellow citizens and will reap bountiful rewards as any warrior does including Abraham who paid 10% of his spoils of war to Melchizedek. Not so
Instead of pitying their future, you should seriously pity your own present AND future of suffering.
Hmm my brother,u thank God for my life,am accomplished by God's grace because I never work for Govt nor any of its agency ..
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:40am On Nov 20, 2017
BigIyanga:
Billionaire in Naija living in darkness!

You want him to relocate or take over the job of the Nigerian government in providing electricity?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by anonimi: 7:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Charly68:
Hmm my brother,u thank God for my life,am accomplished by God's grace because I never work for Govt nor any of its agency ..

I thank God for your life as requested.
However is your society accomplished?
Is your environment accomplished?

Should you not be concerned at how your taxes are being stolen instead of providing schools for ALL children, health care, roads, electricity, water, railways etc?
Do the whites work more than you or are they more intelligent than you?
Are there not many places in Anambra state that look worse than the images below

GitmoAuditors:
owerre is a disaster cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598262_20150309172048_jpeg7fed30da3a37fc7ff673396b32db1e99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598263_acrippleintherainatomumaroadinabaphotobyodimegwuonwumere_jpeg87b80136cf648afa690f33494ff1565b

GitmoAuditors:
owerre the great city cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598253_165832220140813100034jpegbb7ad551722c5acda0068ff2762a92b5_jpeg33075f517382d6dc199280ed1f539fd0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2598255_1261948abatexaco20ccjpg9630f0db2b2b3b1a775226c0066df3aa_jpegb44f10313ade22a5d6364ad088bb2a1f

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2017
NigerDeltan:
Contractor

Anambra Allocation RIP in advance

That is the crook some gullible people are looking to support as next governor of the State. God forbid.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 7:50am On Nov 20, 2017
He is simply thinking God because business is going to continue in the right direction. Enemy of the people disguising as their friend.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Halo22:
No wonder APGA Cleared all the LG in the state. So this man betrayed the party that give him billions of naira contract. Am sure his ambition must be to take ticket by 2021. Ambitious guy.

I would hope that Anambra people would be wise enough to not vote for Ifeanyi Ubah as governor. This one will convert the State to his personal business empire.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
qualityGod:
shocked

Can't wait for my state election because PDP has loot delta state dryl cry
That state is already caged by pdp. Funny enough, the indigenes are not helping matters. They're moved by hatred for tribe and region
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by poseidon12: 7:59am On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

Well said, anonimi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by chido20(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2017
Septembermann:
lol playboy carti
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Hosts Obiano Victory Party At His House In Anambra (Photos) by poseidon12: 8:02am On Nov 20, 2017
deolu2000:
He is simply thinking God because business is going to continue in the right direction. Enemy of the people disguising as their friend.

Exactly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Adamu Chases Journalists Out Of APC National Secretariat / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Lagosians Trek Due To President Buhari's Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.