Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:49 PM

How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? (1870 Views)

I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / I Like Her So Much But She Is Not Emotionally Ready. Help Me Out Ladies / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
The kind of my girl is very rear these days, I love her with all that is in me.
She also madly in love with me....she can do anything for me to be happy.
She always tries to impress me with her cooking skills but the truth is I don't enjoy her meals.

I am a good cook myself(tutored in mum's kitchen) but she will never let me cook.
I pretend most times that I enjoy her meals but deep inside I know she can't cook.
I don't know if it's because I am used to my mums type of cooking or what

She will add all the spices and sauce that will now make the food to taste terrible.

pls what is the best way to tell her without hurting her feelings.
I don't ever want to hurt her feelings but at the same time I want to come back home to a delicious meal when we become couple.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
Offer to cook for her, make sure the food is to your taste, once you are done start up a conversation and tell her this is just how you like your food

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by innobets(m): 9:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
help her in d kitchen, use style dey teach her
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by divinehand2003(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dem padlock your mouth?

No, if you sabi cook, then identify the mistakes and offer to show her some skills in preparing great delicacies.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Cladez(m): 10:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
I still wonder why people find it hard to express their feelings.Oga tell her you don't like her food she would be mad but if she really love you like you stated,i am 100% sure she would be willing to learn.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by music4me(m): 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
Tell her but make sure U are not standing close to her so that she won't break ur head with a turning stick...
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by NairalandCS(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
You better tell her before she'll poison you one day. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Offer to cook for her, make sure the food is to your taste, once you are done start up a conversation and tell her this is just how you like your food
she know I can cook but she will always not let me near the kitchen.
She will tell me that its bad for me to cook our meals.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
innobets:

Matured Advice To Heed!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
innobets:
she won't let me.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Modelqwen(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked

hhhmmmm...
I cook well but my boyfriend can cook too, if
not better sef.. He prepares Egusi soup better.
Sometimes wen i prepare a meal he doesn't
like, he tells me that it tastes good but it could've been better if i had done it the other way.
Next time , i would ask him to teach me how
he would love it better...

Now Op, offer to make a meal for her & explain
to her diligently on how u like ur meal better.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Daniel2289(m): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
One like for you.
I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
Dem padlock your mouth?

No, if you sabi cook, then identify the mistakes and offer to show her some skills in preparing great delicacies.
not that I can't tell her but I don't know how she will take it.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
It is a silly statement to make, if you can cook why not display it in the kitchen, I know successful people who cook for their family once in a while as a treat
shortgun:

she know I can cook but she will always not let me near the kitchen.
She will tell me that its bad for me to cook our meals.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
You better tell her before she'll poison you one day. lipsrsealed
lol
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Daniel2289(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
shortgun:

not that I can't tell her but I don't know how she will take it.
She is your soulmate. And u should be able to talk to her. She won't even get angry.
Just playfully strike d conversion.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
It is a silly statement to make, if you can cook why not display it in the kitchen, I know successful people who cook for their family once in a while as a treat
I don't know what is silly about what I said. I don't know if you've ever been with someone that you don't want to do anything or say that will hurt their feeling.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sure but true love and mutual respect means that you are able to express yourselves without inhibitions and no one is hurt easily.
shortgun:

I don't know what is silly about what I said. I don't know if you've ever been with someone that you don't want to do anything or say that will hurt their feeling.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nedfed(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2017
Not all lady sabi cook
They oda day I ask her (my Ex) to cook me indomie, and she ask wia I kept salt.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Therock5555(m): 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Since you dont have mouth, PM me her number let me tell her MYSELF
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
Therock5555:
Since you dont have mouth, PM me her number let me tell her MYSELF

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Homeboiy: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
Reject her food 3times and she will understand if she has sense undecided
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by shortgun(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Homeboiy:
Reject her food 3times and she will understand if she has sense undecided
can't n won't do that sire.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
Carry A Shortgun when Tellin Her... You Would Be Glad You Did
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Homeboiy: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
shortgun:

can't n won't do that sire.

OK Sir

Advise no be cause

Na to compare n contrast tongue
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by MissWrite(f): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
If you cook your own food, chances are she wouldn't like it either. Our taste buds are trained by our mothers' kitchens. Just be honest. Don't tell her she doesn't know how to cook; I'm thinking that's not true anyway. Just tell her you're used to having your food prepared in a certain way, and you're having a hard time adjusting to a new palette in your old age. Then teach her how to make it. Be vocal. Don't give her room to speculate that you consider her to be a bad cook.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by RaaGhu: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
Olopolo!

ChiefPiiko:
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by ConcernedNL: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2017
shortgun:
She always tries to impress me with her cooking skills but the truth is I don't enjoy her meals.

I am a good cook myself(tutored in mum's kitchen) but she will never let me cook.
I pretend most times that I enjoy her meals but deep inside I know she can't cook.

She will add all the spices and sauce that will now make the food to taste terrible.

I don't ever want to hurt her feelings but at the same time I want to come back home to a delicious meal when we become couple.

Jokingly tell her you cook better than her and that you will teach her. Then teach her how you like your food being prepared .
Or
Tell her she cooks okay but you would rather have it in some way. Then show her. It's a team thing.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Nobody: 4:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Cook for her and make her watch you do it, that is an indirect way of telling her...

Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by vincentjk(m): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2017
Eeyah
Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by ubunja(m): 5:43am On Nov 20, 2017
if she cant cook why the hell are u still with her?
either u fire her or u pay for her cooking school class or u employ a maid.
if u think im being rough imagine if it was u and u didnt know how to fvck! she would be all over her friends' houses broadcasting this fact. she wud even be cheating.
learn to meet women as equal partners not goddesses to worship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Tell Her That I Don't Like Her Food? by Bibi294(f): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2017
shortgun:

Okay... Start like this... "Babes, do you know I love everything about you?... But I don't like foods with too much spice... Kindly reduce it." Or neter still... "I'm making lunch,dear", then after the meal..." I love my meal like this... I don't like too much spices " lobatan! Learn to correct her o...that's y u r partners

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Runs Girl & Frnd Sends Nakked Pics To A Guy Immediately Dey Heard Flight Ticket / Woman Forced To Perform Sexual Acts On A Man And It Was Live-streamed / Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.