Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,270 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" (56237 Views)

Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Refuses To Refund Overpaid Tithe, Sheeple Complains" / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Adeboye's False Preaching Leads To Poverty. #FreeTheSheeple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by positivelord: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Its very obvious all these churches at every one pole is for tithe and offering...the reason why many of them hardly have branches in remote villages.. the pastor issuing out curses must have been alarmed at the sharp decline in income from tithes..Daddy Freeze nothing will happen to you...as long as neither Jesus nor any of the early apostles collected tithe, any of the pastor making tithes the fulcrum of his teaching is simply fraud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
dem wan bobo d guy... see as d guy just fear unto small shaking....
e no even get liver...

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by jeamie(m): 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
No sensible christian should argue the word of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by hotwax: 8:39am On Nov 20, 2017
I know of some pastors who can assassinate you if you dear speak against tithe

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Elnino4ladies: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Kobicove(m): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2017
Empty curses that have no effect...

Religion thrives on the Fear Factor undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by ChopBellefull(m): 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Na so Anti Christ dey start o. Like play like play nw Freeze go jst grow two horns grin
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Igboblog: 8:45am On Nov 20, 2017
ChopBellefull:
Na so Anti Christ dey start o. Like play like play nw Freeze go jst grow two horns grin
hahaha hahaha, guy you no well like seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Ribajae:
this man still trends?, to me his brain had died long ago
Really? Here, it appears yours never existed.

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by PointZerom: 8:48am On Nov 20, 2017
lordtim001:
KJV
Matthew 7:1,2
1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Condemning another person is totally wrong. Cursing him that he will die in 2 years is worse. These pastors do not know their fate

James 3:1(NIV)
Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.

Please do not judge others.
Please teach Biblical doctrine and not the doctrine of me is common. Common may not be approved by God. The ones doing common things are on the broad path to destruction(Matt 7:13,14)

#FREE_THE_SHEEPLE &
#CURSE_NOT_THE_SHEEPLE

What is sheeple?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by basic23111: 8:56am On Nov 20, 2017
u wan scatter dere business and u no want cause,,,,

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by PointZerom: 8:57am On Nov 20, 2017
quiverfull:
Truth be told, if Freeze is doing all these for selfish gain, it will backfire against him; but if all these are being done out of love for God and His sheep, he should seek covering in God for this particular assignment. He has actually gotten the attention of a lot of Christians, and they are now beginning to ask questions.

Only a foolish Christian will ask rubbish question about tithe. I am yet to see a Christian that becomes poor b'cos of tithing but I have seen uncountable Christians that becomes rich by tithing and supporting the ministry. It is stupidity for one to think that when I offer or pay my tithe, I am only giving it to my pastor.

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Dis is cheap attention seeking blackmail.. If he was in d church service where d man of God said it, he should post audio or video evidence. If the man sent him a note or sms or any kind of message, he should screenshot it nd post on Instagram...
I think he just has some rift wit his former pastor and as many apostate do, he is trying to tarnish the man's image. He should also let is know d reason he stopped attending the church, perhaps he was ex communicated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by lordtim001(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2017
PointZerom:

What is sheeple?
According to Freeze Advanced Dictionary,sheeple are the followers of these pastors cheesy
Although,the Bible said Overseers should take care of the flock of God in their care doesn't mean they should curse them or milk them dry of their hard-earned legal tender.
Do Not Put Them In Bondage!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by pauljumbo: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2017
Saintsbrown:
This man is so intelligent and knows the Bible more than all this Yahoo pastors.
Have any direct relationship or business deal with any pastor, u will understand that thy are more greedy than the devil it's self.
No man is God to curse u freeze.
#freethesheeples

How I wish you can use this same energy to attack politicians Nigeria would have been better
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by pascal558(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
Last night was something else,with gunshots here and there as if 3rd world war was been faught.My only prayer was i don't wakeup this morning to see another human head at my junction or a dead boy near my junction!!!Though the government have been silent on this matter and no sign of security increase but it beats my imagination that a 21st century youth will pickup a gun,matchete,axe just to kill a fellow youth like himself without any reward [no cash,u nr go buy jeep after d killing,u nr go build house] and some of these killers can't even pay their rent,what is the use thenIf you know you are a talented killer join the army and stop wasting your talent cos it could be of help at sambissa,and you will get paid instead of killing and still remain broke!!!If i was a governor my state wont tolerate this...LIKE AND SHARE TO SAVE A LIFE,STOP HEARTBREAKS AND MAKE OUR SOCIETY SAFE

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by PointZerom: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
positivelord:
Its very obvious all these churches at every one pole is for tithe and offering...the reason why many of them hardly have branches in remote villages.. the pastor issuing out curses must have been alarmed at the sharp decline in income from tithes..Daddy Freeze nothing will happen to you...as long as neither Jesus nor any of the early apostles collected tithe, any of the pastor making tithes the fulcrum of his teaching is simply fraud.

This is how APC deceived you guys through propaganda, I expected you to ask your Daddy freezer the name of the pastor that cursed him.

The apostles of Jesus did not collect tithe neither did they divorce their wives.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Ayodhejjy(m): 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
What happened to him?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by pauljumbo: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2017
PointZerom:

Only a foolish Christian will ask rubbish question about tithe. I am yet to see a Christian that becomes poor b'cos of tithing but I have seen uncountable Christians that becomes rich by tithing and supporting the ministry. It is stupidity for one to think that when I offer or pay my tithe, I am only giving it to my pastor.

You have said it all

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Opelwonder(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Me77:
So, all the million pastors we have in Nigeria, none till this time and date has the guts to challenge Daddy freeze with biblical verses concerning the tithing issue Pastor Nollywood Suleman that recently challenged daddy freeze to a public debate, has gone on ghost mode since daddy freeze replied back with the the offer Isn't that these pastors are afraid of daddy freeze or they don't know their Bible and Christianity as a whole?

Freethesheeples
they dont challenge him bcus he is irrelevant. If ur younger broda challenges u to a duel, will u accept to fight him. Silence is nt cowardice, silence is golden
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by lordtim001(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2017
Kobicove:
Empty curses that have no effect...

Religion thrives on the Fear Factor undecided
Some Pastors that get their powers from unholy sources will curse you and it will catch you bad bad! undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by PointZerom: 9:04am On Nov 20, 2017
lordtim001:

According to Freeze Advanced Dictionary,sheeple are the followers of these pastors cheesy
Although,the Bible said Overseers should take care of the flock of God in their care doesn't mean they should curse them or milk them dry of their hard-earned legal tender.
Do Not Put Them In Bondage!

What is the name of the pastor that cursed him?
Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Opelwonder(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
hotwax:
I know of some pastors who can assassinate you if you dear speak against tithe
pls call dem if u truly know them

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by cmecproblem(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
God can use anyone to correct the ways of the church, it is possible God is using Frz to pass a strong message to the church. Generally we can all see the church is struggling. Those churches that built massive temples in less than one year cannot do it again, projects are hanging. Have they fallen away from grace?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
The only thing Our Lord Jesus Christ caused to die was that fig tree which bore no fruit. But here's a pastor, a mere mortal, a lesser man, cursing a fellow man with death.

Something is definitely wrong with Christianity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by analryder: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2017
People should wake up and start smelling the coffee!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2017
Ribajae:
this man still trends?, to me his brain had died long ago
your own brain buried long time ago

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by hopefulLandlord: 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Opelwonder:
they dont challenge him bcus he is irrelevant. If ur younger broda challenges u to a duel, will u accept to fight him. Silence is nt cowardice, silence is golden
pastors have been replying him and it was a pastor that said he wants to debate with freeze

they wouldn't have replied or challenged him if they think Freeze and/or his words are irrelevant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by freeman95(m): 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
McBeal10:
he's a threat to their business so they threaten him to silence him.

Gbam!

Infact send your acct lemme give u something for this your post

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by anonimi: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
We all know that remove tithe and many pastors will be poor. Many will quit the church business.

The only part 99% of church goers follow is paying of tithe. The rest part of the scriptures such as morality, they discard it.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Cannot Be With A Man. I Am Half-human & Snake & Have A Spiritual Husband (Vid) / Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Ade Okeowo: "Bag Of Rice Will Sell For N5,000, Dollar Will Exchange For N150"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.