Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (40127 Views)

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding / Ozinna Anumudu's Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Yomzzyblog: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-P0P6kJ77GSM/WhKGXU7k3tI/AAAAAAAAGG4/eBj75J4nF3QgiU98Gql5IJYV6c1og0ISQCLcBGAs/s320/banky.jpg[/img]

StarBoy Wizkid who couldnt make it to Banky W's Traditional Wedding to his beau, Adesua apologized to his former boss via his IG page.

Sharing the photo above, he wrote;

"My big brother and boss for life! Love u bro ❤️ God bless your day! Lord knows how sad i am missing this special day☹️ We go rock church wedding ..Love forever!"

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/wizkid-apologizes-to-bankyw-for-missing.html

23 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Yomzzyblog: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Wizzy Yo, we gonna see at the White Wedding. cool

More >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/11/wizkid-apologizes-to-bankyw-for-missing.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Smellingmouth: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2017
Even me.. If not for the traffic, I for meet up.
Nor vex Banky, we go see for the white wedding..

230 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Elnino4ladies: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Starboy for life.

Frogies should go and die

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Another day another Banky W wedding topic. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by internationalman(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Bank did well for not inviting him and Davido. They would've disrupt d wedding with fighting.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by nerodenero: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2017
After this elaborate party with both families present and accepted to be in-laws, then comes the white wedding. Too much money I guess cheesycheesycheesy. At the white wedding, the Pastor will now ask that stupid question - is there anybody who feels these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, should speak up or forever remain silent? Abeg who suppose oppose when the family don join them and at times sef, dem fit don go Court with certificate to show say dem be husband and wife.

Africans, our wahala plenty die sad

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by darkenkach(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2017
Chia,let no woman rush me into getting married to her.I wanna take my time cry cry

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Benjom(m): 9:26am On Nov 20, 2017
Wizzy wan go church

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by danduj(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
I suppose dey there too but traffic hold me.We go turn up for the white wedding grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by veekid(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2017
E pain me too as I no make it to the wedding

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Olakunletalks: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2017
I thought Wizkid went oo

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by timidapsin(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2017
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Sharon6(f): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by tonididdy(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
ha life....it all started with this "helper"

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Oloripelebe: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Am sorry for not attending too, my schedule was tight undecided

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Beehshorp(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Please not again today... Every thread on front page now is about a celebrity's outfit to the wedding
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Kingcesar: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Banky sorry o for missing it too , FG sent me to dubai to separate him and Davido fight and the plane i entered on my way to nigeria come hook for Lagos traffic. embarassed no worry we they come church..we go them spread una pOS print out that day

11 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by talk2ekpa(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Nairaland front page is meant for insightful information and updates, not all this nonsensesssss

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by femo122: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by hirekiller1: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Banky no vex
I go meeting for china that is why i know show. No worry i go turn up for the white wedding

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by chriskosherbal(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
Humble as usual.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by tintingz(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2017
If not for Canada I'm to do some business I would not have miss Banky's traditional wedding, my apologies, we will fire Church wedding bro. No vex.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2017
No wonder! I saw skales I come dey wonder where wizfool dey angry
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by PrinceMario(m): 10:55am On Nov 20, 2017
nerodenero:
After this elaborate party with both families present and accepted to be in-laws, then comes the white wedding. Too much money I guess cheesycheesycheesy. At the white wedding, the Pastor will now ask that stupid question - is there anybody who feels these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony, should speak up or forever remain silent? Abeg who suppose oppose when the family don join them and at times sef, dem fit don go Court with certificate to show say dem be husband and wife.

Africans, our wahala plenty die sad
My church don't ask that question again.
Before wedding dem go dey anounce for church sey if u get beef with the wedding talk make dem reason if dem fit settle am, so on wedding day, dem nor dey ask DAT kain fearful question again.
If u kum disrupt, dem ushers and church security go bundle your ass out tongue

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
It’s Okay Congratulations Banky and Adesua
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
All dis show off sef. So he can't call him on his cell?

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 10:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Na lala wey be vulcanizer over inflate my tyres and the front one burst so I nor fit meet up. Never mind, church wedding dey come, I go fly bike sharp sharp. Congrats Mr Capable
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by 9japrof(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2017
angry
Re: Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding by joystickextend1(m): 10:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Okay...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teni Reacts To Pen Drawing Photos Of Herself / Falegan: Nkechi Blessing Dated Me For Money, Sex – Estranged Lover / Pregnant Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Expecting Baby Number 2 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.