Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (46876 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by sutst: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Pls who has recieve sms after his or her confirmation?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by smarthrng: 9:42am On Nov 21, 2017
https://web.facebook.com/npowerng/posts/314849508921865?comment_id=314849948921821&notif_id=1511252628906846&notif_t=feed_comment&_rdc=1&_rdr

The selection process for this years npower volunteer lacks transparency and is as dark as darkness, uncertain as uncertainty...its a shame!
Why should the selection list not be made open for Nigerians to see if Federal Character has been complied with?
Why make use of a random lottery method to select volunteers, why dont you be fair and publish the objective parametric criteria used in selecting volunteers, if you cant publish your criteria, then our suspicion that volunteers were randomly selected via a computer programme (lottery format) is very, very correct.
Why give a specific time window for applicants to find out if they were selected, if the list already existed prior to that time would it not make sense for it to be published as it is for fairness and transparency?
Would it make any sense if the list existed prior to 11:30 for applicants to be made to login to find out their status, would it not have been better for that list to be published?
This clearly suggests to us that there was no successful list prior to 11:30, rather we suspect that a computer programme was utilized to randomly select applicants from all the categories, teach, agro etc, as each applicant logs in. This may be the reason behind fixing a specific time window. If the list existed there would absolutely be no need for a time window for applicants to check their status, the published list would have solved that transparently.
So why the test if the selection was going to be based on luck or what are the parameters that guided the computer programme in its random selection? All these things should have been made clear from the beginning rather than acting as though Nigerians a blind.
PLEASE IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS COME OUT CLEAR AND EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS HOW THE SELECTION WAS DONE AND WHY THE LIST WAS NOT CLEARLY PUBLISHED?

3 Likes

Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by SuccesYear: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
Good morning NPOWER team I checked your website and it says I was not pre-selected, but I just got a congratulatory message on my phone from your team saying I have been pre-selected. what do I do?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Shortlisted Candidates List 2017-2018 (2nd Batch) .. check your name here now >> https://schoolnig.com/npower-shortlisted-candidates-2017-2018-batch/
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by jimnozi: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2017
if you have been selected try and check with Both BVN and your Number... If its writes you have not been selected just wait for text message i think the error is from the Data Base. expecially for Agric Guys
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by dodorima(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Someone shud please help me with the right url cos npower.gov.ng is not showing pre selection stuff and all
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by jmonas: 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2017
yeah that's true. I applied for agriculture, when I checked I was not qualified, but later I got a congratulations text message. all the best guys.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by babygirls(f): 1:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
dodorima:
Someone shud please help me with the right url cos npower.gov.ng is not showing pre selection stuff and all

same with me, help me out
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2017
Is it compulsory one present NYSC Cert?.
How about those who has Diploma?.
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
dodorima:
http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by etoworld2(m): 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Teacherng: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
They have changed the link for checking. Please note the new link is http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus.
Use your BVN. Please don't paste your BVN here o!

Npower Shortlisted Names - www.teacher.com.ng/npower-shortlisted-names-update/
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Zita86: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
Everyone I know who have checked were not preselected and it has got me wondering....I logged on here to see at least one person who has been preselected and so far none....I'm still checking though.
smarthrng:
https://web.facebook.com/npowerng/posts/314849508921865?comment_id=314849948921821&notif_id=1511252628906846&notif_t=feed_comment&_rdc=1&_rdr

The selection process for this years npower volunteer lacks transparency and is as dark as darkness, uncertain as uncertainty...its a shame!
Why should the selection list not be made open for Nigerians to see if Federal Character has been complied with?
Why make use of a random lottery method to select volunteers, why dont you be fair and publish the objective parametric criteria used in selecting volunteers, if you cant publish your criteria, then our suspicion that volunteers were randomly selected via a computer programme (lottery format) is very, very correct.
Why give a specific time window for applicants to find out if they were selected, if the list already existed prior to that time would it not make sense for it to be published as it is for fairness and transparency?
Would it make any sense if the list existed prior to 11:30 for applicants to be made to login to find out their status, would it not have been better for that list to be published?
This clearly suggests to us that there was no successful list prior to 11:30, rather we suspect that a computer programme was utilized to randomly select applicants from all the categories, teach, agro etc, as each applicant logs in. This may be the reason behind fixing a specific time window. If the list existed there would absolutely be no need for a time window for applicants to check their status, the published list would have solved that transparently.
So why the test if the selection was going to be based on luck or what are the parameters that guided the computer programme in its random selection? All these things should have been made clear from the beginning rather than acting as though Nigerians a blind.
PLEASE IN THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS COME OUT CLEAR AND EXPLAIN TO NIGERIANS HOW THE SELECTION WAS DONE AND WHY THE LIST WAS NOT CLEARLY PUBLISHED?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Teacherng: 7:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
SuccesYear:
Good morning NPOWER team I checked your website and it says I was not pre-selected, but I just got a congratulatory message on my phone from your team saying I have been pre-selected. what do I do?

It means you've been pre-selected. I guess you get ready for Physical Verification
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by folakemiotepola: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2017
Are there still people getting preselected, or is it closed
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Pretty002: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pls I received a congratulatory message from NPower that I have been pre- selected. Am I to go for verification on Monday?
Re: N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status by Bigdocemo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Pretty002:
Pls I received a congratulatory message from NPower that I have been pre- selected. Am I to go for verification on Monday?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA RECRUITMENT FOR GRADUATE TRAINEES / NPOWER Released New Test Assessment Date (PHOTOS) / Abia:56 Sacked Non-indigenes Drop Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.