Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

A Proverb Concerning Rapture - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Proverb Concerning Rapture (629 Views)

Concerning Rapture - Note That Not All Believers Will Be Killed / Concerning Rapture: Becareful Listening To False Prophets/teachers / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temAtum: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Doctufos: Proverbs of Otem 2:1

1. The foolish expects to be magically raptured to the sky, but the wise make use of machines to reach and explore the sky

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by kingjomezy(m): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Sooooo?
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temAtum: 9:50am On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:
Sooooo?
Soooooo?
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by kingjomezy(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
Soooooo?
And sooooo?
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temAtum: 10:33am On Nov 20, 2017
kingjomezy:

And sooooo?
and so whaaaaaaaat!!!!
Jacksonville I can sight you o wink

1 Like

Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temSapien: 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
Learn
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by MrPresident1: 9:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
0temSapien:
Learn

Otenamuduno, alaya kiki bi ibon no one is flying into the skies, it is the lies you people told the world when power was given to you. The cup has passed from Jacob's hands into yours now.

Drink, drink large and hard, drain the dregs of the LORD's wrath into your soul
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by OtemAtum: 10:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
MrPresident1:

Otenamuduno, alaya kiki bi ibon no one is flying into the skies, it is the lies you people told the world when power was given to you. The cup has passed from Jacob's hands into yours now.

It's obvious you didn't read the Op, you just commented. Read again and tell me what you understand.
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by MrPresident1: 5:14am On Aug 25, 2019
OtemAtum:
It's obvious you didn't read the Op, you just commented. Read again and tell me what you understand.

This is what I read in your OP

Jeremiah 43:11
And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by 0temSapien: 9:45pm On Apr 10, 2020
MrPresident1:

This is what I read in your OP

Jeremiah 43:11
And when he cometh, he shall smite the land of Egypt, and deliver such as are for death to death; and such as are for captivity to captivity; and such as are for the sword to the sword.
Then you are seeing double. Get a reading glass.
Re: A Proverb Concerning Rapture by MrPresident1: 11:14pm On Apr 10, 2020
0temSapien:
Then you are seeing double. Get a reading glass.

(1) (Reply)

Antichrists Are Already In Our Midst / Pastor Fails Miserably When Asked By Court About How He Spends Ministry's Funds! / Faith's Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.