Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 (1846 Views)

Can Atheists Prove God Does Not Exist? / Atheist, What Would You Consider Evidence Of God's Existence? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof For God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Ioseph(m): 9:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello. I will be posting weekly threads for people of all faiths to give evidence for their god, be it Muslims, Jews, Christians, Ifa worshippers or some other faith. Please give a general consensus of why you believe that:

1) A god exists. (Or gods exist).

2) Why your god is the one true god.

3) How you can see evidence for the existence of your god.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by dalaman: 9:56am On Nov 20, 2017
Following......

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Ioseph(m): 10:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Bump
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by RealLordZeus(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2017
If u can attempt to answer this, then I will find u intellectually enough to debate with.
1. Where do we come from? i:e Who or how are we created.
2. Where are we going?/what remains for us after death.

My own answer to this prove the hand of a super intelligent being called God.

Waiting

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by ABBkelvin(m): 10:32am On Nov 20, 2017
Hmm
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by malvisguy212: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
knowledge begins when you ask this Questions about the origins of man: "Where did it begin?" "How did it all begin?" "How did it ?" "Where did it come from?"

How could all of these wonderful forms of life have come about by mere chance? Genesis 1:1 says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." The atheists would want to rewrite it this way: "In the beginning, it just happened!"

2 Likes

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by catwalq(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
If you can explain how 7billion people on earth all have unique fingerprints and brainwaves and not think of a higher power,then you just might get my attention.

2 Likes

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Ioseph(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
malvisguy212:
knowledge begins when you ask this Questions about the origins of man: "Where did it begin?" "How did it all begin?" "How did it ?" "Where did it come from?"

How could all of these wonderful forms of life have come about by mere chance? Genesis 1:1 says, "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." The atheists would want to rewrite it this way: "In the beginning, it just happened!"

Over the course of millions of millions of years of uncountable physical and chemical reactions, that's how.

You haven't actually proven or given any evidence to support that a god exists, nor have you really even given credence to the possibility that they exist. All you have done is shown that you personally find it unbelievable that our current circumstances, the galaxies, life and all, could have happened by mere chance.

In that case, let me ask another question: Why do you find it unbelievable that our complex universe with all of it's variety could have happened by chance? The universe is a big place, and 13 billion years is a long time. With such an expanse, the possibility for even the most minute whisper of chance becomes huge - Earth as an example. I personally do not see any compelling evidence for the claim that our existence is not simply a byproduct of universal chance.
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Ioseph(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
catwalq:
If you can explain how 7billion people on earth all have unique fingerprints and brainwaves and not think of a higher power,then you just might get my attention.

Please don't respond to the questions with more questions. This doesn't demonstrate any proof in god's existence nor in it's legitimacy over whatever other gods there are that humans have believed in. Your post is essentially a non-argument.

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by mujahid777(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
God doesn't exist Are you saying we all popped out of nothingness
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by malvisguy212: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ioseph:

Over the course of millions of millions of years of uncountable physical and chemical reactions, that's how.

You haven't actually proven or given any evidence to support that a god exists, nor have you really even given credence to the possibility that they exist. All you have done is shown that you personally find it unbelievable that our current circumstances, the galaxies, life and all, could have happened by mere chance.

In that case, let me ask another question: Why do you find it unbelievable that our complex universe with all of it's variety could have happened by chance? The universe is a big place, and 13 billion years is a long time. With such an expanse, the possibility for even the most minute whisper of chance becomes huge - Earth as an example. I personally do not see any compelling evidence for the claim that our existence is not simply a byproduct of universal chance.

if any one believe all this just happened by chance ,such a person believes in a miracle far more astounding than any in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by chemystery: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
malvisguy212:
if any one believe all this just happened by chance ,such a person believes in a miracle far more astounding than any in the Bible
what about the person who believes a god who started existing by chance, suddenly started creating everything from nothing?

5 Likes

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by hopefulLandlord: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2017
"God" is simply our ignorance, many just think ignorance is worth worshiping and inventing stories around while the rest of us don't see sense in it; this is more proven by the replies from theists so far

first reply: "Where do we come from? i:e Who or how are we created? Where are we going?/what remains for us after death?"; asides the fact that this person just answered questions with questions, he actually thinks being unable to answer this shows one is not "intellectual enough" for him to debate

next person ""Where did it begin?" "How did it all begin?" "How did it ?" "Where did it come from?" then rounded it all off by quoting a bible verse then strawmanned atheists (although I'm slightly disappointed OP encouraged that strawman in his reply to him)

next person "If you can explain how 7billion people on earth all have unique fingerprints and brainwaves and not think of a higher power,then you just might get my attention" of course this person shifts the burden of proof back to the person asking for the proof and of course, asks question to answer questions but also adds that failure to answer it is definitely a sign that you aren't worth his attention

Conclusion, God = Ignorance

6 Likes

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Deicide: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2017
I was going 4 a stroll the other day and then rain started falling a very heavy rain coupled up with lightning strike and thunder i could feel thor's presence in the sounds the anger. isnt this proof enough that the God thor exist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by hopefulLandlord: 12:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Deicide:
I was going 4 a stroll the other day and then rain started falling a very heavy rain coupled up with lightning strike and thunder i could feel thor's presence in the sounds the anger. isnt this proof enough that the God thor exist?

I also looked at the lines in my hands and it read "alla" isn't that proof Allah is the true god? or do these ignorant atheists think it came by chance? or do these deluded Christians think Yahweh wrote Alla on our palms?
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Deicide: 1:13am On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I also looked at the lines in my hands and it read "alla" isn't that proof Allah is the true god? or do these ignorant atheists think it came by chance? or do these deluded Christians think Yahweh wrote Alla on our palms?
When rain falls (A natural phenomena) its actually a God that caused it, When lightning strikes (A natural phenomena) its atually a God thats combining the chemicals, When life formed (A natural phenomena) its actually a God that did it, When the universe formed and started to expand (A natural phenomena) its actually a God that did it and is also expanding it to build more Heavens grin

It seems that the religious peeps speaks in a different language from the Atheist
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by malvisguy212: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
chemystery:
what about the person who believes a god who started existing by chance, suddenly started creating everything from nothing?
from where did you get this idea from? to say all this design happened by chance, is the same thing in saying we are lucky to be here.

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by spy24(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2017
The heavens(space) and earth tells us that there is a creator

In the beginning (time) God (force) created the heavens (space) and the earth (matter)
Simple I believe in the God of heaven only the bible points us to our origin our purpose and our end (physically)

The theory of big bang is just a THEORY

I rather believe the bible that said the earth was spherical many years before science came to know it than a theory that scientists can't even prove

Again my late grand father was a sorcerer I saw the tins he did and the result he got afterward teaches me that there are other forces in life than just science.

Lastly we all have a soul that's why we are different from every other creature even our robots the question is who gave us

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by OtemSapien: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2017
If your definition of God Almighty are the skydaddies in various religious books, then I can go with you that the gods don't exist based on that definition, because the gods don't dwell in the skies but other realms within the inner universe.

If your definition of the gods are our ancestors(both those who have more complex makings and those who are exactly like humans) then I can say that the gods exist. For example, Yahweh, Atum, Moloch, Vishnu, Allah, Chaleb, Olorun, Chuku, Nzame, Nyame, Eshu, Enki, Enlil were first some giant beings who possessed the earth billions of years ago, gave birth and also made some 'robots' like themselves(homo erectuses, hominids, neanderthals) died or 'left the world intentionally'. Then our ancestors like Ogun, Oduduwa, Bongo, Luwabi, Ristot, etc became gods by deification.

Then generally, there is a UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS present in every being, every thing. If that is what you call GOD, then you are very very right. Through this consciousness comes all the things and beings in existence, be it Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Obatala, Moloch, Odin, etc.
This GOD ALMIGHTY is not in human form except you perceived it so. This GREAT CONSCIOUSNESS is not what you can describe in term of an organism. Sometimes I don't know whether to refer to he/she/it as either he, she or it because he/she/it is indescribable, but it can make more sense because it is not human.

Sum everything in existence up, you have THE FIRST CAUSE.
If you perceive this first cause, you will be feeling like the 'most high' yourself. When you have a very high consciousness of the FIRST CAUSE in you, you will start seeing some ridiculous past gods like Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda etc like babies and toddlers, and you'll start seeing their so-called holy books like a K.G rhyme books, just as I'm perceiving them to be right now because of the very high consciousness of God Almighty in me.

It sounds ironical to also say that all atheists and freethinkers are gods in their own respect. By default, whoever trust in himself to live this world is a god. So if that is your definition of a god, then gods exist. Socrates fall among this category of gods as well as Spinoza, Einsteins, Sigmund Freud etc. If the atheists want to know whether they are gods or not, they should go and open church. You won't be surprised to see the 'amen crew' worshipping these atheists in the name of pastors and saying, 'God of Johnydon22, God of Hopefullandlord, etc. Ask Ifenes who's a pastor, yet doesn't believe in the christian god how he's managing it. To be sincere, it is even those who don't believe in Yahweh that always become more successful in their pastoral career. Check that out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by hopefulLandlord: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
OtemSapien:
If your definition of God Almighty are the skydaddies in various religious books, then I can go with you that the gods don't exist based on that definition, because the gods don't dwell in the skies but other realms within the inner universe.

If your definition of the gods are our ancestors(both those who have more complex makings and those who are exactly like humans) then I can say that the gods exist. For example, Yahweh, Atum, Moloch, Vishnu, Allah, Chaleb, Olorun, Chuku, Nzame, Nyame, Eshu, Enki, Enlil were first some giant beings who possessed the earth billions of years ago, gave birth and also made some 'robots' like themselves(homo erectuses, hominids, neanderthals) died or 'left the world intentionally'. Then our ancestors like Ogun, Oduduwa, Bongo, Luwabi, Ristot, etc became gods by deification.

Then generally, there is a UNIVERSAL CONSCIOUSNESS present in every being, every thing. If that is what you call GOD, then you are very very right. Through this consciousness comes all the things and beings in existence, be it Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Obatala, Moloch, Odin, etc.
This GOD ALMIGHTY is not in human form except you perceived it so. This GREAT CONSCIOUSNESS is not what you can describe in term of an organism. Sometimes I don't know whether to refer to he/she/it as either he, she or it because he/she/it is indescribable, but it can make more sense because it is not human.

Sum everything in existence up, you have THE FIRST CAUSE.
If you perceive this first cause, you will be feeling like the 'most high' yourself. When you have a very high consciousness of the FIRST CAUSE in you, you will start seeing some ridiculous past gods like Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, Mazda etc like babies and toddlers, and you'll start seeing their so-called holy books like a K.G rhyme books, just as I'm perceiving them to be right now because of the very high consciousness of God Almighty in me.

It sounds ironical to also say that all atheists and freethinkers are gods in their own respect. By default, whoever trust in himself to live this world is a god. So if that is your definition of a god, then gods exist. Socrates fall among this category of gods as well as Spinoza, Einsteins, Sigmund Freud etc. If the atheists want to know whether they are gods or not, they should go and open church. You won't be surprised to see the 'amen crew' worshipping these atheists in the name of pastors and saying, 'God of Johnydon22, God of Hopefullandlord, etc. Ask Ifenes who's a pastor, yet doesn't believe in the christian god how he's managing it. To be sincere, it is even those who don't believe in Yahweh that always become more successful in their pastoral career. Check that out.

Ifenes is a pastor?
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by 0truthseeker: 8:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
RealLordZeus:
If u can attempt to answer this, then I will find u intellectually enough to debate with.
1. Where do we come from? i:e Who or how are we created.
2. Where are we going?/what remains for us after death.

My own answer to this prove the hand of a super intelligent being called God.
Waiting

You Just kill the Guy erection that suppose to be raised every week

1 Like

Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by OtemSapien: 8:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Ifenes is a pastor?
he said something close in one of his posts.
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Zither(m): 7:57am On Nov 22, 2017
The Universe, the solar system, Man, animals, the Sun, the Moon, are all products of physical and chemical reactions over millions and millions of years - says the scientist.

It means perfect order came from randomness. For example, let's say the Leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy is a product of chance, not well thought-out design that was effectively excuted by advanced knowledge towards that end. The Leaning Tower of Pisa came about through years of physical and chemical reactions independently 'creating' or, say, reacting (which is the more preferred word) to result in a beautiful product of advanced engineering mathematics called the Leaning Tower of Pisa. No argument there.

It also means we should thank billions and billions of 'accidental' chemical and physical reactions for the manifest order, complexity and perfection of the galaxy, the solar system, the ecosystem, the perfect amount of different gases needed for the perpetual survival of mankind, animals and plants, the perfect cycle of the ever-changing seasons in different parts of the world, micro organisms, the clouds that discharge rain to the earth when due to maintain the forests and trees bearing fruit and plants in general.... Let us thank billions and billions of accidental physical and chemical reactions for 'accidentally' resulting in the Ozone layer around the Sun which filters ultra-violet rays from harming life on earth otherwise mankind and animals and plants and organisms as well as micro-organisms would have been extinct a very very very long time ago. Just think about the probability of one accidental reaction in a trillion accidents going sour and upsetting the scale of accidental perfections so as to result in universal cataclysm. The probability is zero which is a staggering scientific impossibility. I could go on and on but that would be over-flogging the issue.

It also means that this chemical and physical reactions especially advanced earth far above other planets in the sense that it resulted in intelligent life that is not in existence in the other 8 planets of the solar system. Is this a product of accident or otherwise? Given that trillions of accidental reactions ALL resulted in physically and mathematically impossible perfections I'd say we are products of accidents which turn out, as usual, to be perfect designs. Lolz.
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by RealLordZeus(m): 7:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
I've been chewing on a set of thought for a while..
What if both ATHEISTS and CREATIONISTS are right?

I don't have much evidence at the moment to support this.. But these surely explains a lot of things and fill up the missing holes.

We Theists believe that Humanity started from Adam and Eve... Which according to the Bible is some thousand years ago, I checked the Quran properly but I can't seem to assess the date.

The atheist believe that human evolves from a single cell bacteria to the modern human due to scientific facts

The loopholes/missing facts
1. If God created us thousands of years ago, why do we find fossils dated to be millions of years ago

2. How does 2 humans survive amidst various species of wild animals

3. Why is our brain constantly evolving /advancing

/////ATHEISTS///////
1. If we evolve from a single cell, who created that cell?
2.Are the law of physics enough to create order to chaotic events?
3. Who created the laws?

Then I started thinking of more simple questions
4.if according to scientific facts, astral comets wiped out the dinosaurs, has it occurred to human also that we survived?
5.The pyramids, ancient technologies, who and how were they built if the scientists claimed that man evolved and at the period those pyramids were built, it was concluded man wasn't even enough of critical thinking.
6. How does the big bang occur, what led to its occurrence i:e what happened when Time t =0
These are just a few of my numerous considerations.
So I tend to answer these questions from different perspectives
ATHEISTS
After pouring over different books, I deduced that several scholars have debated this issues, from alien invasion to earth primordial soup, also read about the Miller urey experiment which might be a startling breakthrough but also failed. Yet nobody still have the answer to the billion dollar questions? HOW DOES LIFE START?

%%/MY PERSPECTIVE %%%%

Being a believer in a absolute Creator, I tend to dig deeper into the two popular religious books.
And whoops!! A passage in the Holy Quran got my attention.

Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not." - - Q ch2 vs 30

Now let's analyse the above verse, God was telling the angels that he wanted to create man to serve as vicegerent for him on earth, and the angels replied to him, Will you create some set of people that will make mischief and kill themselves FULL STOP.
Sorry for stopping you but it's necessary to chew well on that, I ask several scholars concerning attributes and qualities of angels, and they all reply one unique feature which is they are programmed to do what they do, they neither disobey nor argue with God, and absolutely can't predict what's going to happen next as all the power belong to the Almighty.
So how did this angelic beings predicted us so much to know that we human will kill ourselves and commit mischiefs on earth?. Unless we have exhibited those traits to them before.........

MY CONCLUSION
I assume human creations was in two stages
1. When it evolved from a cell and was wiped out due to unaccounted reason.
2. When a super intelligent being (Almighty God) who also created the first set of cells now created a finished piece of modern man with constantly evolving brain to protect itself and be the fittest.

May God forgive me for any mistakes I may have committed.

NOTE : I AM HUMAN THEREFORE LIABLE TO ERRORS, I AM OPEN TO CRITICAL THINKING, CORRECTIONS AND CRITICISM.
THANKS
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by RealLordZeus(m): 6:27am On Nov 28, 2017
Cc: Ioseph, dalaman zither hopefulLandlord otemsapien spy24
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by hopefulLandlord: 7:22am On Nov 28, 2017
RealLordZeus:
Cc: Iose.ph, dalam.an zit.her hopefulLa.ndlord otemsapi.en spy.24
sir?
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

sir?
what's your take on the above thoughts?
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by hopefulLandlord: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
RealLordZeus:
what's your take on the above thoughts?
I do see some misconceptions there but I'll pass cuz you (apparently) tried to be as sincere as you can and this is much better than your first post on this thread
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Niflheim(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
@The general house,

I can't believe that this thread has made it this far!!! Afterall, "DEICIDE" has answered all your questions!!! And to buttress his point:

Yesterday, I was strolling around Central park, and I noticed cat dung on the floor!!! This is proof that STERQUILINUS(The roman god of dung), exists!!!

And today, I was passing the local chapel, and I saw a monk, putting his iron rod inside the backside of a nun.............................and the nun was screaming in ecstacy!!! This is proof that CHOU WANG(The Chinese god of Sodomy) exists!!!
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by delexy123: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Niflheim:
@The general house,

I can't believe that this thread has made it this far!!! Afterall, "DEICIDE" has answered all your questions!!! And to buttress his point:

Yesterday, I was strolling around Central park, and I noticed cat dung on the floor!!! This is proof that STERQUILINUS(The roman god of dung), exists!!!

And today, I was passing the local chapel, and I saw a monk, putting his iron rod inside the backside of a nun.............................and the nun was screaming in ecstacy!!! This is proof that CHOU WANG(The Chinese god of Sodomy) exists!!!
Op, the word's you've just spewed up here reek of arrogance and this condescending attitude of yours make a reasonable person see no need to engage you in a worthwhile debate. Learn (or pretend) to be open-minded when opening a topic for debate and don't give real debaters the notions that your mind is already wrapped up on a thesis even before discussion begins. In a nutshell, learn to be a matured debater( even though I don't agree with some of Johnny don and Handmirrror's thesis, I do love the maturity in the way they debate)
That aside, to prove or disprove the existence of God, these mind boggling questions need to be answered by man and that include you. Failure to do so will ONLY lead to endless arguments.
Here comes the questions...
1. How did the idea of a 'god' first become conceived in the mind of the early man?
2. Why is man so attached to the idea of the existence of a 'god' that it has sparked thousands years of debate which is still ongoing?
3. Will there come a time when this debate will stop?
4. Will there be a time when the receding ignorance will cease to be and man will know all there is to be known? (note that at this point, man would be omniscience therefore, the debate of the existence of a 'god' will cease to be).
5. If there will be a time like that, will man be able to survive up to that time?
6. If possible, what are the chances that man will be able survive and achievements that feat?
7. If there is 'very low' or No chance that man will survive up to that time of being omniscience, then, why do man still debate the existence of a 'god' when he knows that he wouldn't live to proof or debunk it?
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by johnydon22(m): 9:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
malvisguy212:

Our ignorance on these subjects are not evidence for God they are rather evidence for our ignorance. We can't just say "because we don't know this, therefore God did it. that will only make God a placeholder for our ignorance.

once we cannot follow the chain of enquiry, once we come to the limit of our knowledge, we terminate our research and ascribe all that we are yet to know to God.

this will make god increasingly unneeded with the more we discover and find out.
Re: Come And Prove God's Existence - Week 1 by Zither(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
RealLordZeus, the scientific, mathematical, logical, and probability incosistencies in the Big Bang Theory are so glaring that it would take only a blind religious adherent to accept it without questioning.

The atheists greatest line of defense when confronted with the inconsistencies of their belief (belief, not scientifically proven fact) of the origin of life and the universe is the question - if God created the universe, then who created God?

Of course, telling them that God is the uncreated Creator breeds more arguments than answers. There is, however, one salient fact they intentionally pretend to be ignorant of.

Let me start with the book of Genesis where it all began. Scholars believe that between Genesis Chapter 1 verses 1 and 2, a significant period of time had passed in the range of millions of years. It is called the Gap Theory or Gap Creationism. Now, here is what.... God has always been on the scene of earth's history, only becoming 'visible' to us millions of years ago. The earth is not 6000 years as many Christians are apt to think; it is much more than that. The earth is millions of years in existence. However, Man's age on earth is 6000 years now and counting.

God did not just create and quietly leave the scene for man to forever ponder his point of origin. He has consistently made His Presence known to man with workings and signs that fall outside the scope of the normal, the logical, the scientific because normal, logical, and scientific can never admit as true whatever falls outside their ken of operation even if it is a fact. For example, it is only logical and scientific to conclude that pregnancy in a woman is as a result of sperm deposit from a male. This is normal. On the contrary, Jesus Christ, a very great historical figure, was born without any sperm deposit from any man but His existence is a fact. Quote me on that. But this falls outside the admissible scope of truth using the yardsticks of the normal, logical, and scientific.

Now, God has always been active in the scenes of earth's history but He did not vanish into oblivion. The works He does, the words He spoke and still speak, the scientifically impossible nature of testimonies of His existence and presence, all attest to a Being that was and is...a Being older than time itself.

If God created life and the universe, then who created God? My answer is who cares? If you can tell the origin of God then you are God. My answer is not based on blind faith, rather, it's based on the question, "Does it work?" I don't pretend to know how God came to be but I know from evidence He exists, He is real in the Bible as He is real in today's world, so my answer is yes, it works.

Can the atheists say the same about the Big Bang Theory? Darwin's Theory of Evolution? Can any of them boldly say this theories worked then and they work now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise Needed:my Younger Sister Is Prone To Immorality. / Characteristics Of Favour. / Mavenb0x Discusses God's Business Enterprise Project & Human Capital Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.