Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) (36908 Views)

Sadiq Daba Back In Nigeria From UK Medical Treatment (Photos) / Sadiq Daba Leaves Nigeria For Abroad Treatment (Photos) / Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by stephenduru: 10:02am On Nov 20, 2017
As shared by Max Collins,one of the people who has been following his treatment.....

'GOOD SAMARITAN DONATES N10M TO SADIQ DABA.
This is from Chief Kenny Martins "He needs you now.

I just met with Sadiq Daba in his home. Very high in hope and spirit. Thanking Nigerians for their concern and support. I spoke from there to Soni Irabor, who is coordinating this donation drive.
My friend on a family visit to USA called Sadiq and committed to 10million Naira to make up the fund drive that has reached almost half way its target.
Sadiq has never talked to any newspaper, never disowned his own plight/need.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/11/good-samaritan-donates-n10m-to-sick.html?m=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by medexico(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
So some people can dash 10M. Oh Allah I wanna dash more than that.

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Nov 20, 2017
Alhamdulilah

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 20, 2017
Good gesture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

So Apostle Johnson Suleiman who always psychs people about giving can not channel some of his follower's tithes and offerings to help this man?

But he can float a school for his wife,
Build a hotel and filling station,
Buy armoured SUVs for himself,
Start a transport business for himself,

Buy houses and cars for Daniella Okeke and any willing actress with this same money.

Such a shame.

Dont be surprised on the last day,
When this good Samaritan will go to heaven and Suleiman will go to hell.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Smellingmouth: 11:44am On Nov 20, 2017
madridguy:
Alhamdulilah

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Barmmyshoes(f): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
God bless you sir.

Promo is going on. Check the link below.
www.nairaland.com/4179853/nice-gift-ur-spouse-festive

#ItsYourShoemakerGirl #WedoTheBest.
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by 0temAtum: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
I love this. Doing good to humanity is one of the golden rules of the Universe. Using the brain is also another important rule.

8 Likes

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Elslim: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
givers never lack
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
ok
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by talk2ekpa(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Father, I receive the Grace and Resources to give far more than this in Jesus Name.

Amen

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by DemonHunTER: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
10m!
Whoa!!

Ladies, check out my signature.. it's very useful..
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by 9japrof(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
So kind. God bless you more, Sir. Speedy recovery to Sadiq Daba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Jorian1(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
I love this man maturity and his acting.

God bless the man

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Pinkblue(m): 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
medexico:
So some people can dash 10M. Oh Allah I wanna dash more than that.
its called paying tithe.....real tithe o

6 Likes

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Pavore9: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
Commendable. Nigerians really need to key into health insurance.
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2017
wao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by morbeta(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
God will heal you broda.

1 Like

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by vosquare: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
I never knew this man till his role in October 1.. Mehn, apart from being a good actor, his accent is top notch... God continue to have mercy on u and the donor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by donqx: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
great
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by aspirebig: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2017
Some people lost 5m to ponzi ...and more

Their mind would have been more peaceful if they had used the money to save a sick soul.

Thunder fire ponzi owners..

E no go better for their generation.

7 Likes

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by afrimerch: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2017
See how we have reduced our thinking to such low life levels. Why should he continue to waste millions on orthodox treatments which will eventually kill him.There are lots of alternative herbal cures for these diseases.

You see the mentality of the people around when there are countless secret alternative cancer treatments that exist,you cannot solve problems based on public perception or the perception or advice of the medical personnel or professionals,there are millions dieing from cancer,and in the meantime thousands have been cured from alternative cures that exist,the difference is take your time and do online research on some of these alternative cures that exist.

It is the same with all the problems faced in this world, you cannot solve the problems being faced in a country based on text book or university case studies.From energy,health,science,agriculture etc

Doctors and #pharmaceutical companies make money from it. That's the only reason chemotherapy is still used. Not because it's effective, decreases morbidity, mortality or diminishes any specific cancer rates. In fact, it does the opposite. Chemotherapy boosts cancer growth and long-term mortality rates. Most chemotherapy patients either die or are plagued with illness within 10-15 years after treatment. It destroys their immune system, increases neuro-cognitive decline, disrupts endocrine functioning and causes organ and metabolic toxicities. Patients basically live in a permanent state of disease until their death. The cancer industry marginalizes safe and effective cures while promoting their patented, expensive, and toxic remedies whose risks far exceed any benefit. This is what they do best, and they do it because it makes money, plain and simple.

4 Likes

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by chikeze(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice though...but is that not the Kenny Martins that embezzled govt money some years ago and was arraigned? shocked
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by Smellingmouth: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2017
aspirebig:
Some people lost 5m to ponzi ...and more

Their mind would have been more peaceful if they had used the money to save a sick soul.

Thunder fire ponzi owners..

E no go better for their generation.

cheesy grin
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by yassjib: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
Oh Allah please give to me, bless me and let me give more than this
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by saydfact(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
God bless them - Ameen
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by kheart(m): 11:58am On Nov 20, 2017
May Allah reward d good samaritan
Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by gerreer46: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2017
Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Re: Good Samaritan Donates N10m To Sadiq Daba (Photo) by SageTravels: 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So Apostle Johnson Suleiman who always psychs people about giving can not channel some of his follower's tithes and offerings to help this man?

But he can float a school for his wife,
Build a hotel and filling station,
Buy armoured SUVs for himself,
Start a transport business for himself,

Buy houses and cars for Daniella Okeke and any willing actress with this same money.

Such a shame.

Dont be surprised on the last day,
When this good Samaritan will go to heaven and Suleiman will go to hell.

Chief Judge. Remember the Bible says Thou Shall Not Judge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anita Okoye Stuns In Off Shoulder Outfit With Paul Okoye / Adaora Ukoh Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos / No Sex Until Marriage: Linda Ikeji Is Wrong For Getting Pregnant - Funto Ibitoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.