Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (77064 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by jimmy212(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
OWN YOUR OWN ECOMMERCE SITE JUST LIKE KONGA AND JUMIA WITH NO START UP CAPITAL

You can own your own site just like konga and jumia with no start up capital and no need to worry about purchasing products this model is called DROPSHIPPING

When you run a drop shipping business, you sell goods without buying them first. Instead, you contract with a supplier who will send the goods directly to your customer. Because a drop shipping business has no overhead, you can usually run one out of your home or office.

1)You don't need to be an internet or computer guru to get started.
2)You don't need to have millions of naira to invest in the business
3)You don't need to have a personal computer to get started.
4)You don't need to have a shop or an office to get started.

OUR SERVICES:
1) we will create an ecommerce site for you
2) enable payment gateway and also you can receive bitcoin
3) Give you list of 30 selling products
4) Help you advertise your products to over 40 classifed site to drive traffic and sales to your site

Contact whatsap number: 09068139821
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by theapeman: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
Daddy freeze come and say something ohh!

food don show

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by martineverest(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dmacaw:
All the critics saw was the gift of a jet they all forgot how the ministry of Pastor Chris has helped nurture nobody's like Sinach and Frank Edward's into international superstar's. Congrats Pastor.
and they are rich enoff to gift him jet?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
shejane:
Great news. Let them keep wailing while the church of God is moving. The gate of hell shall never prevail against the church.

More news like dis biko

Lol Church of God indeed. Keep deceiving yourself. Pastor Chris will take you to heaven don't worry cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by d33types: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:
The fruit of his labor.
For all those dumb people who will suddenly open their mouth to start blabbing. The gift was from the greatest gospel musicians in Nigeria who found their calling to Pst Chris. They are infact the greatest in africa and have a special place in the world's christian music industry. Those were the people that contributed to buy the jet to say thank u for being the searchlight God used to show us our talents and destiny.
So before u open ur mouth and start shouting tithe, its good u know the source so u would sound dumb even to urself wen u do

I love this man of of God, and I'm happy for his ministry.

I have one question for you people,the overzealous ones. Which musician are you referring to? Frank Edward, sinach? Do you know how much a jet cost? BLW probably bought it for him ,which is cool and not some musician.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:
The Jet Aircraft gift was given by the Loveworld Music and Art group, an arm of the Believers Loveworld Ministry (aka Christ Embassy) trained by the Man of God

Who is fooling who
How much is a private jet?
Where are the TAX certificates of the donor-musicians to ascertain their financial capability?

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by hollandis(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
comshots:
How can members of your church bought a private jet for you and you did not question the source's of that money?Pastor Chris is a parasite who disguise as a man of God to swindle members of his church.Sorry to say.

If you cant communicte in simple english.Why bother

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Daeylar(f): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
These people will buy jets with church money and claim they were gifted with it. That's what is now trending undecided

Seems like it, Freeze has made it almost impossible for anyone to say he bought a jet for himself again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Delafruita:
its been a while iresponded to a post on nairaland but i felt "lead" to respond to this.the "biggest" star on that list you made above is Frank Edwards.whats his networth?lets exagerrate it to 100million naira.that jet you posted is worth nothing less than 4billion naira.so unless you are saying frank edwards and co were able to pool together 4billion naira from their cummulative networths which isnt worth up to 10% of that,you should rethink the defence.

100 million naira? you don't have any idea so just keep quiet. Several artists who received awards just yesterday were given $50,000 and $100,000 gifts each by the ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by nwatthu(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
be like Christ, sell the jet and give to the vulnerable in the society...CHASITY,HUMILITY AND POVERTY,if you want to follow me, sell what you come and come..Jesus said it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
do you know that Pope rides on customized bullet & bomb proof cars ??
You guys just talk anyhow
Ranchhoddas:
Let him sell it like the pope.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dalaman: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

All the muscians in the department put together do not have a networth of 5 million dollars(1.8 billion naira). The private Jet I believe should be above 15 million dollars, so how can they buy him a private jet when theit total networth is not even up to half the price of a private Jet?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
martineverest:
and they are rich enoff to gift him jet?

Na so oh with the sheeple- no questions asked. No critical thinking done.
Don't mind them. Their god of men will take them to heaven personally in his private jet. grin
Meanwhile if they gifted him, it should be TAXABLE.
Any tax expert with an opinion

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Barney11: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Opening my church business, someday I will be 'Gifted'private jet. Already Cramming my Bible verses concerning only tithe. cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Next2Bezee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
zionmde:
The fruit of his labor.
For all those dumb people who will suddenly open their mouth to start blabbing. The gift was from the greatest gospel musicians in Nigeria who found their calling to Pst Chris. They are infact the greatest in africa and have a special place in the world's christian music industry. Those were the people that contributed to buy the jet to say thank u for being the searchlight God used to show us our talents and destiny.
So before u open ur mouth and start shouting tithe, its good u know the source so u would sound dumb even to urself wen u do

No be only searchlight, you should have said Torch Light. grin

Poor and ignorant sheepies keep deceiving themselves. Go and beg pastor chris for 1 naira na grin You won't even be able to meet him & even if you did, he will just ask you to pay more tithe. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by PETUK(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
he's not a Pope, he does not bow to Mary

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dalaman: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

100 million naira? you don't have any idea so just keep quiet. Several artists who received awards just yesterday were given $50,000 and $100,000 gifts each by the ministry.

Evidence for this pls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
shut up christ embassy has 5 free schools everything is free. from uniform to feeding to books etc
Since you started wailing what have changed in you, meanwhile the more you wail they bigger they become
sobmos:
It's a fact that in Nigeria , no new generation church has any free school or free hospital for its congregations. Yet, their tithes and offering goes to buying private jets and Rolls Royce ... your pastor sells you handkerchief, anointing oil, and vest for protection, yet he employs armed bodyguards for protection. Who's fooling who? #FreeTheSheeples

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
0temAtum:
These people will buy jets with church money and claim they were gifted with it. That's what is now trending undecided

Pastor buy private Jet, you complain.

Dem dash pastor private, you complain.

What is it you want gan gan?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
shut up christ embassy has 5 free schools everything is free.
Since you started wailing what have changed in you, meanwhile the more you wail they bigger they become
no need for argument. Please what's the name of these 5 schools and their locations. God bless you

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by MaziOmenuko: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

Madam, so you decide say you go face anybody wey criticise this gift baa? None of those musicians you mentioned worth more than $2mil; find out how much a gulfstream costs.

Abeg, if you have 15 of Frank Edwards in BLW, you cant afford a private jet; meanwhile, your greatest stars after frank edwards is Sinach, Samsung, Buchi, Eben ...lol...does guys don't worth up to 1 mill dollars each.

http://www.moss9ja.com/2017/08/frank-edwards-net-worth-1-million.html

https://constative.com/celebrity/top-10-richest-gospel-musicians-in-nigeria-and-their-net-worth

The link above lists the most rated Nigerian christian musicians and Sammy Okposo is the richest at less than a million dollars (mostly because of Brand ambassadors of glo)

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

The ministry that is run by Chris, right
Running rings around the mental slaves of the god of men. grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6249257_pastor_jpeg2e4e8592b29c783dcc87f79282640639

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
anonimi:

Who is fooling who
How much is a private jet?
Where is the TAX certificates of the donor-musicians to ascertain their financial capability?

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

kuku call Efcc ...Mtcheeeew, na today
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ArchangeLucifer: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

What are you saying...Abeg shift

Why is it that when you get caught, you say "abeg please shift" as an excuse to divert?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
you dont give yet you complain the most, ahahahhahahhahaaa

Those that give are getting bigger, cant you see

They cant stop, get a life!
anonimi:

Na so oh with the sheeple- no questions asked. No critical thinking done.
Don't mind them. Their god of men will take them to heaven personally in his private jet. grin
Meanwhile if they gifted him, it should be TAXABLE.
Any tax expert with an opinion

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2900978_nigeria_jpeg4ee84b7726a847792475badcbc938fb7

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by gfelo(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
what about the poor, I believe there are poor people in that church, what benefit or important does gift of private jet to the poor members of that ministry, it's a pity that Christianity ve diverted to another dimension, is it how Christianity was when Christ was in this world, if the Christian of this generation can't remember the poor any more, then there is a big question mark in mordern Christianity, it private jet the priority that ministry need now, what a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Hades2016(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
sell watin .. iffa hear say him sell am .... You want kill am be that na

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Madam, so you decide say you go face anybody wey criticise this gift baa? None of those musicians you mentioned worth more than $2mil; find out how much a gulfstream costs.

Abeg, if you have 15 of Frank Edwards in BLW, you cant afford a private jet; meanwhile, your greatest stars after frank edwards is Sinach, Samsung, Buchi, Eben ...lol...does guys don't worth up to 1 mill dollars each. I will attach the link later

Google: Daysman Oyakhilome, the young man is one of those who presented the gift. Then come back and correct yourself.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Chuochajc: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sad; pastor dee chop, followers dey starve; pastor dee enjoy him parishioners dey suffer for hunger and poverty. And still dem dey defend am shamelessly. Dog eat dog. If Chris is a true follower of Jesus Christ, let him sell that Jet and use the money to empower 10000 unemployed Nigerian graduates.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by felixomor: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow.
Some will soon commit suicide because of this.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by anonimi: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
ideologies:
you dont give yet you complain the most, ahahahhahahhahaaa

Those that give are getting bigger, cant you see

They cant stop, get a life!

Like Dangote giving to which church again?
Or the billionaires that are made in China and India annually?
Wake up and smell the akamu.
I give to God as Jesus Christ ordered.

Matthew 25:31-46 King James Version (KJV)

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A31-46&version=KJV

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ideologies(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
hahahahhaa, u see, u will only know negative things.

2 in Lagos
2 in Ogun
1 in Abia state, search for innercity mission schools by Christ Embassy

Every Year Christ embassy donate millions to Hospitals, Police Institutions etc nationwide esp during Reachout Campaigns they do every 1st Oct.

Not only in Nigeria, Every Country where there is Christ Embassy, they do same yearly.

I cant spend all my day educating u, enjoy your life, leave negativity and see Good in others and good things will follow you.

sobmos:
no need for argument. Please what's the name of these 5 schools and their locations. God bless you

CC - anonimi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is Kissing And Hugging Sinful In Christian Courtship? / "The Mansion Apostle Suleman Bought For Daniella Okeke In Lagos Cost Him N160m" / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.