Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,936 members, 7,799,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (77035 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome Loveworld Channel Sanctioned In UK Over COVID19, 5G Conspiracy / Loveworld International Music & Arts Awards (LIMA AWARDS 2017) Winners/ Prizes / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Afro4: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
What a waooooooo......very precious Gift
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by iamfromlagos(f): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
iSpread:

Let me be straight in order to help you and probably others. Am in Christ Embassy and we just finish an international conference in Lagos, as at Sunday evening we had an award section to appreciate our musicians for job well done (promoting the gospel of Christ through their music), first runner-up was that $100,000, second runner-up was $50,000... So they won't write that on the Loveworld News site, they will only say they were awarded for job well done.
The Private jet was given by these music ministers which some of them you know not by the church. If they had earlier inform the man of God of buying a private jet for him he'll reject it cos truly he doesn't need it. So trying to find out these music minister's net worth (where they got the money from) you'll be making a mistake becos net worth will deceive you about them. Net worth guys will only tell you what they know.
So the original post of what happen is true not a lie. When you see things like that just be happy glorifying God don't join people to criticize Men of God (I didn't say you did), just be careful. Serve God with your life, that's THE MOST IMPORTANT THING.
who are you people fooling?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
seuncyrus:

Bro, this is actually your biggest defense to those who criticized your pastor and its still a big shame. Is this what Christianity is all about ? glorifying riches and celebrating wealth? If this is part of the reason you belong to this your church please retrace you steps back to Christ.

If you don't see anything wrong in the "gift" so be it. The private jet costs millions of dollars that could have been used to build foundations in your pastor's name all over the country. But they had the give the "Ultimate gift" of a private jet as usual. I pray the Lord will give you understanding

Go read about how a woman was criticized for honouring Jesus by pouring an expensive perfume on Him. It is the same way those LMAM artists are criticized on this thread...

Mark 14:3-5 "And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.

And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?

For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her."

They deceived others that they cared for the poor but not Jesus. Read his reply from verses 6-9.

Then in verse 10 it reads...

"And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them."

...And this is why we warn you, because we know where your kind of mindset can lead.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
sobmos:
It's a fact that in Nigeria , no new generation church has any free school or free hospital for its congregations. Yet, their tithes and offering goes to buying private jets and Rolls Royce ... your pastor sells you handkerchief, anointing oil, and vest for protection, yet he employs armed bodyguards for protection. Who's fooling who? #FreeTheSheeples

I'm trying to imagine how you kept your long neck when you wrote the above lies.

Visit this site and correct yourself...
https://theinnercitymission.ngo
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Jelal0007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

You certainly are not well.
U certainly are ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ehissi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
ABBkelvin:
Modified:

This is to just boost his own ego and propel him to the league of Nigerian pastors with private jet. He probably engineered and envisaged it for long.
This is to show that the higher hierarchy human care less about those that are lower, they'll rather keep going higher than raise people below them to their own par. Religion is a scam to help put human in a control society and make them unable to question their environment and personal thought and conviction. Break yourself from this close system of believe or whatever tends you to make decisions on what others approve as the right thing. Work on yourself, read, learn and assimilate your environment and win before you die. Those pastors and politician and co-operate lord are already ruling their own world.
Be a better version of yourself and never accept to be gullible in any form. Seek knowledge and use it to either win or at least be sure of your stand in life.

P.S I have nothing against pastor Chris and his like. I just want emancipation of every soul from gullibility.

So you came up with this very interesting, intellectually stimulating and titillating opinion based on just probably? shocked

What if he probably didn't engineer the event? Will that disappoint you? What does that make you, in the light of this your wonderful comment? undecided

So you are confident that this one man, who has transversed the entire continent of africa and much of the world, sorrounded by testimonies of changed lives, impacting people with nothing but words from a bible and the grace of God at work in his life through the Holy Spirit, woke up one morning and created an event where some people will come on air and present him a private jet - which costs a lot by the way - just to impress you well enough for you to squeeze one interesting comment of how he wants to massage his ego? sad

You must be a very important personality and a hard man to impress at that, considering what it costs to buy a jet.... undecided

And am sure that the testimonies and best wishes of folks like Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards etc some of whom make up the group of folks who bought/presented the jet, folks who came out of obscurity and were raised by Rev Chris Oyakhilome to relevance as far as you are concerned means nothing, it's probably staged and just as fake as well right? grin

I dunno who is more gullible, you or the person who mentored you into this school of thought you now champion....... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
ehissi:

So you came up with this very interesting, intellectually stimulating and titillating opinion based on just probably?

What if he probably didn't engineer the event? Will that disappoint you? What does that make you, in the light of this your wonderful comment?

So you are confident that this one man, who has transversed the entire continent of africa and much of the world, sorrounded by testimonies of changed lives, impacting people with nothing but words from a bible and the grace of God at work in his life through the Holy Spirit, woke up one money and created an event where some people will come on air and present him a private jet - which costs a lot by the way - just to impress you well enough for you to squeeze one interesting comment of how he wants to massage his ego?

You must be a very important personality and a hard man to impress at that, considering what it costs to buy a jet.

And am sure that the testimonies and best wishes of folks like Sinach, Eben, Frank Edwards etc some of who make of the group of folks who presented the jet, folks who came of obscurity and where raised by Rev Chris Oyakhilome to relevance as far as you are concerned means nothing is probably staged and just as fake as well right? grin

I dunno who is more gullible, you or the person who mentored you into this school of thought you now champion....... grin

Chai!

THE END

...To God be the glory

grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by dyydxx: 9:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

Go read about how a woman was criticized for honouring Jesus by pouring an expensive perfume on Him. It is the same way those LMAM artists are criticized on this thread...

Mark 14:3-5 "And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.

And there were some that had indignation within themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?

For it might have been sold for more than three hundred pence, and have been given to the poor. And they murmured against her."

They deceived others that they cared for the poor but not Jesus. Read his reply from verses 6-9.

Then in verse 10 it reads...

"And Judas Iscariot, one of the twelve, went unto the chief priests, to betray him unto them."

...And this is why we warn you, because we know where your kind of mindset can lead.

so Pastor Chris is now the Lord from heaven, Jesus Christ our Lord? grin....
what will we not hear from you deluded human worshipers, twisting and misinterpreting scripture to justify ungodly and worldly pursuits. He had reservations about it but he couldn't reject it and donate it to the poor grin and you have the effrontery to compare him with the Lord who told the rich man to sell all he has and come and follow him. it is well with all your souls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ehissi(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
Saintinoo:
even when 80 percent ofhis church members are poor?

Let me guess! You are the chairman of the 80% Poor church members association of Christ embassy members.

Where do you learn all these type of fake statistics you talk upandan? Or Daddy Freeze is that you? grin

Somborri use his own money to buy jet as a gift to someone who has impacted them as a Spiritual father, una dey vex.

Only una call am thief, only una call am greedy, only una dey vex say E no dey helep poor people for E church - of which, una no be members of the church Ooooh - like say una be the poor members, only una talk say na tithe money E use buy am - because you dey monitor church BVN via whatsapp.

Wetin? All these monitoring Spirit sef!! undecided

Abi na una dey use monitor Lizard take cook pepper soup dey chop upandan for Nairaland.

Anyway, class monitor, should in case, una wan monitor me when my own private jet come.

Newsflash! You monitor me, you dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Temysteve(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
comshots:
How can members of your church bought a private jet for you and you did not question the source's of that money?Pastor Chris is a parasite who disguise as a man of God to swindle members of his church.Sorry to say.
Did u just open ur stupid mouth and say that?? Soon u'll say favour and blessing is running away from you, when u've already speak ill of a man of God. The WORD even say ''Touch not my annointed and do my prophet no harm'' you can make a correction but dnt criticize a man of God........

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by wealthyhenry(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
ABBkelvin:
Modified:

This is to just boost his own ego and propel him to the league of Nigerian pastors with private jet. He probably engineered and envisaged it for long.
This is to show that the higher hierarchy human care less about those that are lower, they'll rather keep going higher than raise people below them to their own par. Religion is a scam to help put human in a control society and make them unable to question their environment and personal thought and conviction. Break yourself from this close system of believe or whatever tends you to make decisions on what others approve as the right thing. Work on yourself, read, learn and assimilate your environment and win before you die. Those pastors and politician and co-operate lord are already ruling their own world.
Be a better version of yourself and never accept to be gullible in any form. Seek knowledge and use it to either win or at least be sure of your stand in life.

P.S I have nothing against pastor Chris and his like. I just want emancipation of every soul from gullibility.
Fool...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by wealthyhenry(m): 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
I know say him no fit. He is one of the Yahooboy pastors according to Daddy Freeze.
He blessed them. He be Jesus Christ?
Another Fool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
dyydxx:

so Pastor Chris is now the Lord from heaven, Jesus Christ our Lord? grin....
what will we not hear from you deluded human worshipers, twisting and misinterpreting scripture to justify ungodly and worldly pursuits. He had reservations about it but he couldn't reject it and donate it to the poor grin and you have the effrontery to compare him with the Lord who told the rich man to sell all he has and come and follow him. it is well with all your souls.

goan sit down if you have nothing more to say.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Mydazz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Well who owns Loveworld Music,....... Just say PSt Chris bought a priveted jet for himself #shikena

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Aparche(f): 10:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
All these people saying he should have rejected the gift or sold it and given it to the poor, I will honestly like to know whether you have ever rejected a gift that someone gave you (say a new phone, wrist watch, money, laptop etc.) or maybe u accepted it and then sold it and gave the money to the less privileged. Now if you as a person have never done such a thing, then I consider it hypocrisy for you to expect another to do it. This is not about how expensive the gift is: if you have never done it now with somewhat "cheap" gifts, believe me, you can never do it when you receive expensive gifts.
It is an individual's right to accept or reject a gift, which ever one he chooses to do doesn't make him a bad person in the sight of God and reasonable human beings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sobmos(m): 10:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

I'm trying to imagine how you kept your long neck when you wrote the above lies.

Visit this site and correct yourself...
https://theinnercitymission.ngo

until your daddy G.O starts using the handkerchief he sells to you for protection, by himself without using armed bodyguards, stop quoting me.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
sobmos:
until your daddy G.O starts using the handkerchief he sells to you for protection, by himself without using armed bodyguards, stop quoting me.

CE don't use handkerchiefs.... You set trap for yourself when you talk about God's minister like you'd do any politician.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by seuncyrus(m): 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

It is well with you so man ..smh
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by madgoat(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:

You must think every church is as broke as your church? Did you see the calibre of people that department has produced? And please please don't start imagining those your church choristers.

Rubbish... Keep believing in scam.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by betterABIAstate: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is it possible for an arm of church to have such money? Why can't him sell it and use the money for charity just like pope Francis did?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
madgoat:

Rubbish... Keep believing in scam.

I have been there long enough to see the Word working. It's the power of Christ.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
LIMA AWARDS...

You like ?

grin

Genesis 12:3

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Seun(m): 11:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
donnie:
LIMA AWARDS...

You like ?
They look like idols bro. I found something to say.smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by donnie(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Seun:
They look like idols bro. I found something to say.smiley

Lol...

That's David the psalmist/ harpist

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Winniereign: 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
[color=#000000][/color]Ronnie you don't have a Jet so lock up ,you have been making noise
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by sehin79(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
dalaman:

is lima worth up to 4 billion naira!!!
well there is a way you go around this but that department is not worth that. the money must be from somewhere else.

You just took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by ahmedbanj(m): 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
*Laughing* private jet bought as gift for pastor,no mata hw much U try 2 convince pple abt dere stupidity dere wld always find a reasonable xcuse...
abeg wetin be d latest news about annointed paito chris nd dat him fyn wife?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by DAVE5(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2017
no comments
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by olufemi7onifade: 12:59am On Nov 21, 2017
donnie:

But he is not the pope. Nor worry make your own money, then you spend it as you choose.

He voiced his reservations about such gifts though. But received it and blessed them.

To prove Pastor Chris wrong that private Jet money came from other source and not from musicians produced by the ministry Loveworld Music and Art group as reported.

Average Nigeria Pastor Private Jet Gulf Stream G550 = $61m

$1=N360

$61,000 000 X N360 = N21,900,000,000b = N21.9b

30 Artist PROFIT for 10years is N16,200,000,000b = N16b.

That is if the 25 Artist + extra 5 not listed of Loveworld Music and Art group performs in events, shows + sell record every week for 10 years and generate profit with out spending it and donate all the 10years profit to buy a private jet, there will not be able to raise the money used to buy the jet.

Please not renowned African Best artist like Wiz kid, Davido Tu face does not make N1,000,000 PROFIT weekly for 1year with out spending from it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/gulfstream-g550-2016-9
or
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_G550

Or

http://www.gulfstream.com/aircraft/gulfstream-g550

PROVE:
If 25 artist listed in his ministry publication + extra 5 artist not listed = 30 Artist

Each week 1 artist generate PROFIT of N1,000,000 X 54 weeks or 1year = N54,000,000

1 Artist PROFIT = 1year = N54,000,000 = N54m

30 Artist profit =1year = 30 Artist X N54,000,000 = N1,620,000,000 (N1.6b)

30 Artist profit X 10years = N16, 200,000,000 (N16b)

30 Artist Profit for 10years = N16b while Private Jet = N21b.

Pastor Chris source of Private Jet = False.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Jamiesongsingz(m): 1:22am On Nov 21, 2017
sobmos:
It's a fact that in Nigeria , no new generation church has any free school or free hospital for its congregations. Yet, their tithes and offering goes to buying private jets and Rolls Royce ... your pastor sells you handkerchief, anointing oil, and vest for protection, yet he employs armed bodyguards for protection. Who's fooling who? #FreeTheSheeples
Talk about what you know only and shut up if you dont know. Christ Embassy has an Inner City Mission School that picks up children from the street and children whose family can not afford a decent education and train them from Nursery/Primary school to any level of education. So far, they have over 5,000 children benefitting from this. This is different from the Pastor Chris Foundation aimed at helping children

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Jamiesongsingz(m): 1:24am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=sehin79 post=62566627][/quote]

See how reduced your thinking is..
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group by Jamiesongsingz(m): 1:28am On Nov 21, 2017
betterABIAstate:
Is it possible for an arm of church to have such money? Why can't him sell it and use the money for charity just like pope Francis did?

Pastor Chris as one man donated N1billion naira to a Nigerian University for their building Project.. Thats the one we know .. There are others.. You think if he wanted a private jet for himself, he wouldn't have bought it effortlessly?? Do you know how many of such gifts offer he has turned down??Huh

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Meet The Pastor Who Wears Ladies' Heels (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.