Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:26 AM

Dead Man Found Today In Oroma Anam, In Anambra State (graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Man Found Today In Oroma Anam, In Anambra State (graphic Photos) (1602 Views)

Trailer Crushes Buses And Pedestrians In Akungba In Ondo State (Graphic Photos) / Dangote Truck Crushes 8 People To Death In Edo State. Graphic Photos / Father Cosmas Aguocha Dies In Accident In Imo State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man Found Today In Oroma Anam, In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
@.COM

This happened in Oroma Anam
The poor man was murdered by his family members Umunzu family in Oroma Anam.
Mr Chukwudi Julius Was the P.G Oroma Anam who was only surviving son of his family
Umunzu.
On 15th been 5days ago PG came for a burial in his community and was sitting in one of the beer parlor around his house, some group of people from Umunzu been his brother's came and started beating him immediately they took him away to swear never to be the PG again so he refused together they joined hands and murdered him cold blood and hide his body saying he run away not knowing that God has his own way of doing people who went to farm saw them,
By his grace this morning we saw him @ River Niger Aniasa beech , not only that from my private investigation I learned that the same group destroyed his house and big yam farm land that are ready for harvest �,
Second time they beat up his wife so she run away with her children to Awka, Anam Alu melinioooo ..... They will never go unpunished this is abomination Umunzu tufiakwa

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen

Brought To You By .com

Re: Dead Man Found Today In Oroma Anam, In Anambra State (graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2017
post=62546636:
@.COM

This happened in Oroma Anam
The poor man was murdered by his family members Umunzu family in Oroma Anam.
Mr Chukwudi Julius Was the P.G Oroma Anam who was only surviving son of his family
Umunzu.
On 15th been 5days ago PG came for a burial in his community and was sitting in one of the beer parlor around his house, some group of people from Umunzu been his brother's came and started beating him immediately they took him away to swear never to be the PG again so he refused together they joined hands and murdered him cold blood and hide his body saying he run away not knowing that God has his own way of doing people who went to farm saw them,
By his grace this morning we saw him @ River Niger Aniasa beech , not only that from my private investigation I learned that the same group destroyed his house and big yam farm land that are ready for harvest �,
Second time they beat up his wife so she run away with her children to Awka, Anam Alu melinioooo ..... They will never go unpunished this is abomination Umunzu tufiakwa

May His Gentle Soul Rest In Peace Amen

Brought To You By .com
Cc: Lalasticlala
See More Photos @http://www..com

(1) (Reply)

Moderator Needed In Gistaboutschool / Meet The Criminal With A Neck That Is As Big As That Of Hulk(photos) / What Should I do about the nddy/terry problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.