Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

I Am a scammer... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am a scammer... (2373 Views)

Please I Genuinely Need Help,i Am Not A Scammer. / Who Remembers This Scammer? Face Of A Thief / My Heart Cry As A Scammer And I'm Ready To Give My Life To Christ But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Closed.. I am a scammer as claimed by someone (ifyalways) here on nairaland. She can never have problem and so anyone that has problem is a scammer .... Closed.
Re: I Am a scammer... by babythug(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Which do you want advice or financial assistance?
Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
Microsoft10:
Gud day nairalanders, I have a small issue and I need ur advice. My mum lives alone in a rented shop with 4 kids, (not her kids, Grand kids). The 1st one, my brother's daughter, my brother went missing like 8 years ago, whether dead or alive till date we don't know. Then his wife was pregnant, he got missing before his wife delivered. So my mother took the responsibility of the daughter bcoz the lady family never took responsibility at all. Even the lady sef now don marry another man as she don wait tire but na my mum dey cater for the child.

The 2nd, my elder sis gave birth to her but she sef no settle, Wahala here Wahala there, she drop one child for my mama again. Making 2 responsibilities.

The 3rd one is my elder brother kids(2), things were fine for him but later things were not okay partly due to his own life style too, he had issues with his wife and the wife left for her parent house in the village leaving 2 kids for my brother. Bcox he never stable now, he went to drop the kids at my mum place. Note, my brother didn't take care of my mum even wen things were fine for him but now when things are not okay, he remembered my mum n dropped two kids for her but as a loving mother she has no option than to accept them.
Let me tell u about my mum, she is very loving n want progress for her children even though it will cost her anything. Where I am now, though a 300 level student is due to God and her willingness and dad stubborn support. My dad don't like spending, even for Pikin education, na Wahala for my daddy. Right from primary, secondary, poly, my mum has been the one, after God. But as I dey University now, she is down financially, emotionally, physically bcox of her problems. Those my elder brothers(missing n no job ) are my step brothers with my elder sister too.

Nairalanders, am bothered my mum called now saying she is just tired, considering to go sell her clothes. I rejected that instantly never to try that. Nairalanders, what do I do? Anything that happens to my mum affects me. Am not even okay, sumtyms when am happy and I remember home, I feel sad. Am even insecure bcoz I feel her life depend on my education now. It's a kinda pressure to me. Nairalanders what do I do? About the kids? Four (4) kids are too much for my mum to live with and cater for in a small shop. Even her market don finish, no money to buy again, things use to be very fine for her b4 my brothers had problems and now it's ruining her. It's ruining me too coz she is my mum. No money to fund her market and I will be paying school fee by January, I don't even expect anything from her bcox I know her condition. I wil Hustle my school fee out all though no work Cox I just came back. I need your advice and financial help if possible, nairalanders. If ur advice can help me out, I will appreciate and if it's finance that u can render, all is fine nairalanders. Bcoz I am wishing I have cash and buy her few things to sell, at least, don't ignore. God bless you.
I AM NOT A FRAUDSTER OO

I don't know if it's bad posting my problem here but I don't want to die in ignorance when I know some people can help me out if I ask. I bliv both Bible and Quran advise asking for help when one is in need instead of stealing or doing stupid things. Access 0690394032. David. 08166605471, whatsapp or call. Pls if you have, God will bless you as you give, he will replenish you. Thanks
I don't believe this story and have no time to check if you are genuine or not for now. My input is :
Let your mom go sell her clothes. Many women do it, she's not the first nor will be the last.
Or
You go take all the children and send back to their respective parents.

BTW, December is approaching. I expect different sob stories to spring up, this section especially.

5 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyalways:

I don't believe this story and have no time to check if you are genuine or not for now. My input is :
Let your mom go sell her clothes. Many women do it, she's not the first nor will be the last.
Or

Good advice. Many women do it, yes u r absolutely right but who will buy the clothes, not that she buys expensive cloth that she may want to sell. Who will buy old woman cloth? About the kids, sumtin about my mum, she wil give so many excuses for not taking the children from her. I av threatened her several times to return dem but she will tell me no. They are her grand children, apart from my sister, the wife of my missing bro no even come again, we dnt know her whereabout. The second wife that had issue with my brother and left for her parent house no even come check her children talkless of calling. I don't wish you are in this kind of family I am. But no regret sha.
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
babythug:
Which do you want advice or financial assistance?

If you think ur advice will help me out. Am okay, if finance, am okay. If you are capable of both, the one who has been providing for you will not stop
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyalways:

Or

BTW, December is approaching. I expect different sob stories to spring up, this section especially.

Okay u just modified it. I'm not looking for money to spend our Christmas, I live my normal life even in Christmas and new year. I'm not looking for money to spend. This issues have been in my mind b4 I started 2nd semester at all, now am done with exam. Some issues just sprang up again and dats y I posted it here. Kindly note, sir /MA, ain't looking for help to spend. No
Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Microsoft10:

Good advice. Many women do it, yes u r absolutely right but who will buy the clothes, not that she buys expensive cloth that she may want to sell. Who will buy old woman cloth? About the kids, sumtin about my mum, she wil give so many excuses for not taking the children from her. I av threatened her several times to return dem but she will tell me no. They are her grand children, apart from my sister, the wife of my missing bro no even come again, we dnt know her whereabout. The second wife that had issue with my brother and left for her parent house no even come check her children talkless of calling. I don't wish you are in this kind of family I am. But no regret sha.
Number one, I don't need your prayer or wishes. Keep it.
Secondly, if there's no market for the clothes, she won't be taking it out to sale.
Your brother, sister in law, sister etc, all have families (it takes two to make a baby) , you are the one that is so bothered that you came online to seek help, go take the children and return to their respective families. It's their RESPONSIBILITY!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
ifyalways:

Secondly, if there's no market for the clothes, she won't be taking it out to sale.
Your brother, sister in law, sister etc, all have families (it takes two to make a baby) , you are the one that is so bothered that you came online to seek help, go take the children and return to their respective families. It's their RESPONSIBILITY!!!

Maybe you are not getting me. Honestly I did more than this to my mum to return them, not her responsibility but even families did not show up. No matter how I try to make u understand, u may be saying the same thing, Never mind, u may just pass by. No problem last forever, na just time

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by Merryglad(f): 1:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
My dear try and get a part time job, coming to this forum will actually increase the burden in your heart.....i understand you perfectly. What you are passing through will be History trust me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for ur understanding, I'm trying, ain't a lazy guy bliv Me. I survive in school due to my Hustle amidst student. But pressure of my mum again is so bothering. I hope u understand me. I dnt take anything from her when am in school, did even take school fees from her talk less of feeding. Going for 300 level now, and am not considering asking anything from her. I just need help to try raise her business up back.
Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Microsoft10:

Maybe you are not getting me. Honestly I did more than this to my mum to return them, not her responsibility but even families did not show up. No matter how I try to make u understand, u may be saying the same thing, Never mind, u may just pass by. No problem last forever, na just time
Your last sentence is so true.

I understand you perfectly but you have failed to understand me but it's all good. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by NiklausAkins(m): 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2017
Na wa o.. at least reason the situation na... fake or not.. have compassion,, you don't have to give money.. you can advise him at least he can't dupe you with your advise.

ifyalways:

7 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:
Na wa o.. at least reason the situation na... fake or not.. have compassion,, you don't have to give money.. you can advise him at least he can't dupe you with your advise.

Some people are so fortunate that they don't care about other people issue. Fortune has smiled on them and they care less about others. Thanks man, let's her say her mind

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by edoman2016: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2017
How did your mum train her children that all of them are having failed marriages? Both your brothers and sister are single parent at young age. Even if your family is poor that doesn't mean your family should lack good upbringing.

And this is why there is vicious cycle of poverty in your family. Your mum needs to call her children and school them on their responsibility (kids) instead of encouraging them by accepting and taking care of the kids on their behalf.

5 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 21, 2017
edoman2016:
How did your mum train her children that all of them are having failed marriages? Both your brothers and sister are single parent at young age. Even if your family is poor that doesn't mean your family should lack good upbringing.

And this is why there is vicious cycle of poverty in your family. Your mum needs to call her children and school them on their responsibility (kids) instead of encouraging them by accepting and taking care of the kids on their behalf.

Mum has half of the fault here. I use to tell her. But all is well

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by chival(f): 8:46am On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:

Well said. Sometimes people who FEEL they are comfortable develop this cold disdain for the struggling which is evident in a bitter and cynical attitude . Women especially should be tender and motherly.

I am in no way endorsing the OP as credible. Just being humane.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 21, 2017
chival:

Well said. Sometimes people who FEEL they are comfortable develop this cold disdain for the struggling which is evident in a bitter and cynical attitude . Women especially should be tender and motherly.

I am in no way endorsing the OP as credible. Just being humane.

Well, I am credible. Believe me
Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:

If you are not selectively blind, you would have seen where I suggested the OP go return the children to their parents or get the social welfare involved. And with 90% chances of the story being fake, I'm honestly being generous.

Once one does not type "God help you" or "drop your account number" he becomes wicked or non_compassionate.

4 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2017
I see the OP have edited his first post to include emotional blackmail.

Typical. . .

First son, gone awol. Baby mother and her family don't care about baby's welfare.
Second daughter, her baby daddy and family, abandoned their child.
Second son, baby mama and her whole family too abandoned their babies.
Grandpa is alive, he too don't care that his wife sleeps in a shop, has four grandkids in her hands and he too hasn't made any effort to contact all the families involved to either contribute to the children's welfare or send them back to them.

Very interesting story. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by NiklausAkins(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Well that's your headache, the mum should return the children back to someone who will not take care of the child, so that the children too will live a miserable life right?? I wonder how a lady will be talking like this, well I never said the story is real, but irrespective of that you can give advise that makes sense.. not just behaving like a.....

ifyalways:

If you are not selectively blind, you would have seen where I suggested the OP go return the children to their parents or get the social welfare involved. And with 90% chances of the story being fake, I'm honestly being generous.

Once one does not type "God help you" or "drop your account number" he becomes wicked or non_compassionate.

Re: I Am a scammer... by NiklausAkins(m): 10:16am On Nov 21, 2017
Well irrespective of if the story is true or false. There are situations like that in Nigeria.. and if you can't help but criticise I think it's best you overlook it..

ifyalways:
I see the OP have edited his first post to include emotional blackmail.

Typical. . .

First son, gone awol. Baby mother and her family don't care about baby's welfare.
Second daughter, her baby daddy and family, abandoned their child.
Second son, baby mama and her whole family too abandoned their babies.
Grandpa is alive, he too don't care that his wife sleeps in a shop, has four grandkids in her hands and he too hasn't made any effort to contact all the families involved to either contribute to the children's welfare or send them back to them.

Very interesting story. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:

Well that's your headache, the mum should return the children back to someone who will not take care of the child, so that the children too will live a miserable life right?? I wonder how a lady will be talking like this, well I never said the story is real, but irrespective of that you can give advise that makes sense.. not just behaving like a.....

Your migraine and eventual death actually. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
NiklausAkins:
Well irrespective of if the story is true or false. There are situations like that in Nigeria.. and if you can't help but criticise I think it's best you overlook it..

Is this an alternate handle? Don't make me find out. . . cheesy

Aboa, I'm out of your yeye thread.

2 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by NiklausAkins(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Your just a big baby!�
ifyalways:

Is this an alternate handle? Don't make me find out. . . cheesy

Aboa, I'm out of your yeye thread.
Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Mr lie lie OP.

Professional nld beggar. No be today you start.

You rushed to clean your Nyash with your other handles BA? I have quoted you o for future reference.

Hediot!

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by ifyalways(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
Microsoft10:

Well, I am credible. Believe me
How far with your Zizaboni handle?

Mr Credible my Nyash. Keep manufacturing lies and spinning tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: I Am a scammer... by NiklausAkins(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Puuufff... big baby as i said, well silence is the best anwsers for bigg babies!�

ifyalways:

Re: I Am a scammer... by sisisioge: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Too obvious jare OP and friendo...anyways, may God in heaven take care of the children o.

2 Likes

Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 21, 2017
I am a scammer as claimed by someone here on nairaland. She can never have problem and so anyone that has problem is a scammer .... Closed
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
ifyalways:

Well thanks for digging . Well have closed it and claimed a scammer. Ify baby.
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
ifyalways:

When you or kids have such problems, dnt worry. People will call them scammers n liars too. U cud have easily contacted me first b4 declaring me a scammer.
Re: I Am a scammer... by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
ifyalways:

Or

Just saw ur details, u be ibo girl, no wonder. I reason am say na ibo fit talk like this. I just confirmed it. Anyway, read through again, I didn't make it compulsory for financial help, so criticize me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Driving Me Crazy, I’m Afraid I Will Not Die Before My Time / Our Colleague Was Left By Her Fiance Cos She Eats Too Much / Is It Okay For A Husband To Help Out With The Laundry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.