Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' (49537 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by bencynthgreat: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
Igbos will always pick money over family.. That's why they can't and won't rule Nigeria ��
How is that ur headache. If we can be comfortable then to hell with ruling Nigeria. what have u benefited since ur ppl have been ruling. we Igbo's believe in one adage " our own na our own but my own na my own". Na ur type sabi pose with people car and mansion.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
Because he is P square while the other one is mere dancer... grin grin grin yellowbar wife is the last thing any successful man will wish for
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Kfed4ril(m): 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
Igbos will always pick money over family.. That's why they can't and won't rule Nigeria ��

Don’t let your obsession over the great Igbo race kill you.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Realist1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
I don't know if this Psquare split will work out,sometimes it doesn't work out. Fans tend to like and appreciate some musical group or Duos just the way they are. If there is a separation wahala don come. Dbanj and Don Jazzy separated and were greatly affected. I just hope Psquares separation doesn't affect them.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by aspirebig: 3:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Sanchez01:
Paul had always been Psquare. Quite surprised some folks are just knowing this.

Leave those people jare.... even if you cannot tell who is Peter and who is Paul. ...their videos made every thing clear.... na Paul be Psquare... just that he is on the quite side and not showing off....supposing na Peter get the voice behind Psquare ....Paulo for hear am wella...

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Ugosample(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, Paul was Psquare. Peter was to Psquare what Tony Tetuilla was to Remedies.

When I was in the choir, there were about two people then who did all the composition and writing and everything and assigned the parts to the other members. You obviously do not know how band music works. So because Peter sang a part now means he wrote it?

Peter wrote Alingo

Peter wrote other songs..

But as Peter always complained when they had the first disagreements, Jude was picking Paul's songs and sidelining most of the songs Peter did.
In every album, it was like 75% Paul song.

And Peter did not like that.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Ugosample(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Bro, Paul was Psquare. Peter was to Psquare what Tony Tetuilla was to Remedies.

When I was in the choir, there were about two people then who did all the composition and writing and everything and assigned the parts to the other members. You obviously do not know how band music works. So because Peter sang a part now means he wrote it?

Peter did the kidogo verse himself.

Anyways sha, he has left Both jude and Paul alone, and disentangled himself from most of the assets they used to own together

They can have what is left to themselves.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by BluntBoy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Anyways sha, he has left Both jude and Paul alone, and disentangled himself from most of the assets they used to own together

Peter had once complained of favouritism. It is an open secret that Paul did all their songs except Alingo. Peter complained that Jude never saw any of the songs he brought forward as good enough. Paul was Psquare.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by BluntBoy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Peter wrote Alingo

Peter wrote other songs..

But as Peter always complained when they had the first disagreements, Jude was picking Paul's songs and sidelining most of the songs Peter did.
In every album, it was like 75% Paul song.

And Peter did not like that.

Bro, that is not the issue. The issue is that the style and melodies we knew them with was basically Paul singing.

Can you tell me how many songs Peter wrote aside Alingo and maybe one or two obscure songs?
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by BluntBoy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ugosample:

I am not trying to rubbish Peter's effort and contributions. But when Paul sings, don't expect his tone to be much different from the Psquare hit songs. That is his style. He was Psquare in that regard.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Ugosample(m): 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

I am not trying to rubbish Peter's effort and contributions. But when Paul sings, don't expect his tone to be much different from the Psquare hit songs. That is his style. He was Psquare in that regard.

I get you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Mercyclaire: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
Ur tribe will forever carry others problem like your destiny that's why after your whole life you will forever end up paying homage to an igbo man just to get your daily bread

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Awoo88: 5:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
No hating !!!!! This is the real Psquare but the fact they are not together piss me off. If they will use their God giving brain and know how many endorsements, shows they miss because of their useless solo career. They will realize how foolish they are. The other P is always pushing himself to limelight to prove that he sings better to ur own brother. Damn !!! Even advertise his crap song #For My head in everything he do to prove what. Fuc*k !!

Both Of You should settle this shi*t before your children will grow and take up from where both of u stop and that will be Brutal... internet never forgets.

And that Senior Brother ; ...::: angry
There is nothing wrong with the elder brother. It was peter who was having issue with the elder brother and wanted him out. Paul refused. Stating family is everything. Peter resorted to "the family that matters is his immediate family".
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Doctee: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
nkenjikeke
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by DonMekino(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Ericaikince:
See u....how did psquare fight translate to a whole tribe bikonu??
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by NonsoPlatinum: 7:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
There's a lot of igbo culture being promoted in the Igbo-British community. Have a look at their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRZWXvT7Xd4&t=4s&list=PL1UutY7_uGmtEGSsfb34VMHIHePjy67xV&index=8
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
cyndy1000:
When you are already use to something it becomes "Peak it's in You" you can't change it easily.
peak milk need endorse am... if they are smart
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Bencedar: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is rather so unfortunate those you guys have misunderstanding and you disss yourself like you were beefing an external artist. Jude I thought you were the elderly one? Obviously you are the little I see. Fool
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Bencedar: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
Is rather so unfortunate that you guys have misunderstanding and you disss yourself like you were beefing an external artist. Jude I thought you were the elderly one? Obviously you are the little one, I see. Fool
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by kingbybirth: 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
oilmonie:

peak milk need endorse am... if they are smart

Naah. Not with that kind of name. They would rather go for Mr.P, the matured, marketable and the face of psquare every brand is dieing for cool

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by MikeBetty(m): 2:24am On Nov 21, 2017
Ericaikince:
You That Has Been Ruling Nigeria, How Good Is Nigeria? How Has Nigeria Better Your Lot? This Are Two Different Souls Though Identical For Crying Out Loud. Free These Guys, They Have Move On. You Are Crying More Than The Berieved. Tell Me The Community It Does Not Happen! Is It Because They Have Made Money And Fame? This Is Okoye's Family And Headache, Stop Drinking Medicine For Them.
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:57am On Nov 21, 2017
see E dey happeneds when Peter and Paul Okoye had a same voices like we called them P-sqaure. now E dey finish oooo. sad undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 21, 2017
kingbybirth:

Naah. Not with that kind of name. They would rather go for Mr.P, the matured, marketable and the face of psquare every brand is dieing for cool
but Paul is not bothered... its all bout the music for him. how many companies endorse Timaya, Davido, Olamide etc... if u don't make good music, companies will drop u. ask Dbanj
Re: Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' by Eshence: 6:08am On Nov 22, 2017
rudeboy is the psquare while Mr P is just a dancer to all his songs lol......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke To Co-host Slimshady Invasion 3.0 / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Throwback Photo Of Toke Makinwa Before She Became Light Skinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.