Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,396 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:35 AM

Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? (38142 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' With VP Osinbajo At The Aso Villa (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / Adesua Etomi Vs Ehi Ogbebor: Who Rocked The Edo Traditional Attire Better? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by ButterFrost212(f): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Juliet really shouldn't be there, I mean my tailor can do better
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Readwarn(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
The 5th lady,more classy smiley
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Life4Varnity: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

And who buried it?

the rest people buried it
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by DONADAMS(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
SirMichael1:
Beverly Naya : kiss kiss kiss
Damn, she cute!!
damn!!she acted wedding party!!!very cute!!
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by lifestyle1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62558335:

Nice quality stuffs I'm seeing here,
all the very best in your hustle bro.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . .

Thanks for the head up.

Man must hustle. Better than fraud.
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by chigoizie7(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
Beverly killed it, nailed the coffin and buried it.

I have never heard of others.

Na my celebrity crush.
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by asawanathegreat(m): 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
They are all fine
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
phr0nesis:
Sombori wi nor kill us with Barbeque here o
Anyway Nicky Minaj murdered it

I swear grin. It is annoying seeing every thread littered with barbecue posts. I thought it was only me.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Richardabbey(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin Biafrans Slayed It , Afonja Killed Them All
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Leez(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
khije:
#baad2017 who wore it better for you between these five gorgeous women. Choose wisely wink
ewedudeens angry
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by TechAddiction: 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dey all killed it, buh Tonto dike killed it more...

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Emasel(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nancy Isime killed it cheesy
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by julius976(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
Toyin Abraham
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by julius976(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
That a lie, search for her pics online. You no sabi wetin you dey talk
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by phr0nesis(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexandriaToria:

I swear grin. It is annoying seeing every thread littered with barbecue posts. I thought it was only me.
You are definitely not alone

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by BakireBulmaker: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
post=62558335:

Nice quality stuffs I'm seeing here,
all the very best in your hustle bro.

Are you a lover of BARBECUE?
If YES, check our signature. . .

NLers are mostly sadists.
They may not patronise you.
The traffic here is almost useless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
Toyin murdered it grin
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by IamLaura(f): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
That Naya of a girl is damn ugly why angry
Are you being sarcastic or you mean this ?
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by MufasaRebirth: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
IamLaura:

Are you being sarcastic or you mean this ?
Sarcastic No
She is just too ugly for my liking sad
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by kingbybirth: 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Sarcastic No

You simply cannot tell what is beautiful. Go see a doctor.
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
kingbybirth:

You simply cannot tell what is beautiful. Go see a doctor.
Are you all kidding right now? Beverly is so not close to pretty. I love her complexion though but she is not pretty.

@topic Stephanie, Beverly and Juliet killed it.
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Funkybabee(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
Mama toyin
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by IamLaura(f): 8:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:

Sarcastic No
Wow
And she's really beautiful to me
Beauty is indeed very subjective
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by swayflow: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
asoebi na competition now?
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Jideloye(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
the5th
grin
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by emsheddy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
MufasaRebirth:
That Naya of a girl is damn ugly why angry
You really need to get good eye glasses to correct your eye defect
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by nazablossom(f): 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2017
Juliet all the way. She nailed it. Her style is simple but nice.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Bayoristic(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
Toyin killed it Yoruba girls rock
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2017
Blackfyre:
If them never show Bobbi their dressing never complete...undecided

Shioor...

You can say that again.

Nudity is the order of the day. If one part of the body isn't exposed, dressing isn't complete.

The world is turning or has turned UPSIDE DOWN! (Aye ti dori kodo)

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by ferhyntorlah(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2017
Bayoristic:
Toyin killed it Yoruba girls rock

She's Edo.
Re: Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2017
ferhyntorlah:

You can say that again.

Nudity is the order of the day. If one part of the body isn't exposed, dressing isn't complete.

The world is turning or has turned UPSIDE DOWN! (Aye ti dori kodo)

Madam, na siddon look now oh....undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Visits Tunde Alabi In Hospital, Donates Cash To Him(Pics) / Did Olamide Previously Blast Davido For Buying Views On Youtube? / Ruth Kadiri Shares Her Pregnancy Photo - Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.