Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,007 members, 7,803,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (8070 Views)

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by UDUJ(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2018
chrisley:
Funny how pple deem honesty a virtue yet nobody wanna hear de truth.. @ 1st we had Bonario Nnags of LIB(linda's blog) an intellectual n philanthropist wit a discerning mind he was so unequivocal n had LIB buzzin.. words laced wit veracity n venom so toxic n threw daddy freeze off balance. . Bonario became our hero n i tot av seen it all

Out of de blue another genius surfaced named NwaAmaikpe a voracious reader,an esoteric intelluctual, a celebrities nightmare,a highbrow , unalloyed political analyist.. Buh he's been a victim of public perception just becos sum folks wit shallow deductive cognition when de can't comprehend his thoughts it translates to misjudgment.. Don't be quick to throw shots @ NwaAmaipke without readin his posts intently, he speaks ironic atimes n wen de parochial n feebleminded can't catch his drift de fuss dat his writtin gibberrish.. nairaland wud definitely loose it's appeal without NwaAmaikpe on board 4 ma comic relief

NwaAmaipke is a fun lover whose delight stems 4rm dishin out de truth lace wit humour, magnificent diction n sacarcism.. I must admit dat one of his downsides is he sumtimes goes overboard by treatin topical issues wit sum measure of levity n dats his character flaw, but generally it's fun havin him here.. he sounds like a loverboy n for ladies hu love ur cookie to be driiled ; NwaAmaikpe n papiikush gat de flavour

Bonario n NwaAmaipke av ma utmost respect n rep de igbo folks.. Igbos are genetically predisposed to be diligent n focused but airforce1 has been kickin dirt on our image.. On behalf of de igbos peeps on dis forum we officially disown Airforce1 as one of us it's either his a hybrid or his 4rm ebony or delta cos a pure igbo don't av his kind of disposition .. A demented fellow wit a litany of misdeeds.. instead of been focusin on his music career his so engrossed wit flossin his lousy lifestyle

Much love 4 NwaAmaikpe kip dishin out de truth; haters shud get a grip, much respect 4 Explorers .. Stil missin de poetic curvyibogirl
who had a cameo appearance on nairaland

Note: de post has no ethnocentric undertone am not tryna hype any ethnic group.. Its rather a mild criticism on a confused broda cos his hollow attitude nids an overhaul

CC

Your post reeks of senselessness. So the boldface: Ebonyi and Delta indigenes are lesser ibos?

And why the hate on Airforce1? Your post about NwaAmaikpe was already making sense before you typed that rubbish about AirForce1, Delta and Ebonyi states. You failed to drive your point home and you are an utter embarrassment to this forum. Mumu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Phut(f): 7:51am On Mar 18, 2018
[quote author=McGg post=62562240][/quote]

Your translation is incorrect. Yes Ikpe = Judgement. But Ama in this context does not denote one who does not know. It means one who renders judgement ... as in Onye na ma ikpe.

Onye ikpe mara = one who lost the judgement/case.

Nwa Amaikpe = Child of a Judge.

See response to QuietHammer, a few posts above.

1 Like

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Phut(f): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Lionbite:
Now who the fvck is NwaAmaikpe

He is the child of a Judge. Put some “respek” on his name

5 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 5:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Phut:

Amaikpe = Judge/Renderer of judgment.

Ikpe = judgement.

Ima ikpe = To render judgement.

Onye ikpe mara = one who lost a judgement/case.

Nwa = Child

Nwa amaikpe = Child of a Judge.

Ergo, you have a little insight into the person behind the moniker

To an extent I get your drift.. but I beg to differ

"Ama" in igbo language has dual pronounciations and interpretations
Ama means inabilty
Ama also means to accuse

So Ama is the sticking point in the meaning of NwaAmaikpe cos we donno the pronounciation he meant

But from my intuition NwaAmaikpe sounds more like "somone that is accused of wrongdoing"
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Why the hate on Ebonyi and Delta state ibos
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
chrisley:

To an extent I get ur drift.. but I beg to differ

"Ama" in igbo language has dual pronounciations n interpretations
Ama means ignorance
Ama also means to accuse

So Ama is de sticking point in de meaning of NwaAmaikpe cos we donno de pronounciation he meant

But 4rm my intuition NwaAmaikpe sounds more like "somone that is accused of wrongdoin"
Hmmm....and I was here thinking 'nwaamaikpe' means someone that can never be wrong or be judged.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Seriously, nwaAmaikpe is someone I will really like to see. He fascinates me. His use of irony & sarcasm impresses me. I'd like to be able to get into his brain for one day and see how it brings up those opinions/ideas that he types as comments.
I'd like to sit close to him and watch his face and his reaction as he types those comments.
Believe it or not, he is intelligent. You only have to be blind not to see it.
I really laugh at people who take his comments at face value & try to kill themselves ontop his comments. You need to have a certain level of depth before you can understand them.
I know how intelligence trips me. grin.
So I will like to know who this intelligent guy is.

Another thing I noticed about him. He doesn't reply mentions. At least I have never seen him do that. The guy is really weird.

One more thing. How are we sure nwaAmaikpe is a male?

3 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Eagba(m): 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
rawpadgin:
even heard of redmosquito, cheifsweetus etc?

These guys where the bomb years ago, they disappeared into oblivion yet nairaland still remain firm

what about texacowgirl, yuzedo etc i miss these guys. Nairaland is the bomb.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Eagba(m): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
Airforce1:
Disowned by Nairaland nonentities, yea
Who doesnt know Nwamai.kpe is behind that moniker. cheesy
My popularity is giving lot of people a sleepless night
airforce 1 airforce 1 no call nwamaikpe name anyhow again.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 9:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissJoy29:
Seriously, nwaAmaikpe is someone I will really like to see. He fascinates me. His use of irony & sarcasm impresses me. I'd like to be able to get into his brain for one day and see how it brings up those opinions/ideas that he types as comments.
I'd like to sit close to him and watch his face and his reaction as he types those comments.
Believe it or not, he is intelligent. You only have to be blind not to see it.
I really laugh at people who take his comments at face value & try to kill themselves ontop his comments. You need to have a certain level of depth before you can understand them.
I know how intelligence trips me. grin.
So I will like to know who this intelligent guy is.

Another thing I noticed about him. He doesn't reply mentions. At least I have never seen him do that. The guy is really weird.

One more thing. How are we sure nwaAmaikpe is a male?

Funny you
Sit close to NwaAmaikpe and watch him type? He will toss his phone aside and get down with you.. NwaAmaikpe, Papiikush and lefulefu are loverboys o.. go figure

You said he doesn't reply mentions... he does reply mentions but just a few.. he's basically tryna evade a ban.. you know he's mouthed and when gives you a savage reply you might be tempted to toss his ass to the mods to ban him

Intelligent guys trip you.. NwaAmaikpe is intelligent but an enigma.. just a few persons figure him out.. the touch of insanity in his posts are deliberate, sort of attention seekin but its a pity many take it to heart

But incase you wish to have his kind of intelligence then read up his dairy "unfettred rambles of nwaAmaikpe" of 22-02-2018 and see how his intelligence could be transferd grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by koning: 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmm....and I was here thinking 'nwaamaikpe' means someone that can never be wrong or be judged.

You are very correct. In his context it means one who cannot be convicted. One who can not be found guilty.

I prefer " Yuzedo" though. He was very witty when he was active. Real comic relief. The 'Amunekeuto' of 'Banana iceland'
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
koning:

You are very correct. In his context it means one who cannot be convicted. One who can not be found guilty.

I prefer " Yuzedo" though. He was very witty when he was active. Real comic relief. The 'Amunekeuto' of 'Banana iceland'
I knew it! I have always been good in that language. grin
'....one who cannot be found guilty'. I like your interpretation better. So apt!

I don't know who 'Yuzedo" is though.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
chrisley:

My sister u are funny o
Sit close to NwaAmaikpe n watch him type? He will toss his phone aside n get down wit u.. NwaAmaikpe, Papiikush n lefulefu are loverboys o.. go figure

U said he doesn't reply mentions... he does reply mentions but just a few

Intelligent guys trip u.. NwaAmaikpe is intelligent but an enigma.. just a few persons figures him out.. de touch of insanity in his posts are deliberate, sort of attention seekin but its a pity many take it to heart

But incase u wish to have his kind of intelligence den read up his dairy "unfettred rambles of nwaAmaikpe" of 22-02-2018 n see how his intelligence can be transferd grin
Lol....
I have no single care if he's a lover boy or not. Besides, is it that easy to get down with people so easily? Just want to watch him type grin

I personally have never seen him reply mentions. Maybe I need to stalk him to make sure.

Of course I know they are deliberate. If they were not, he'd be a mental case.

Yea, they trip me so hard.
Oh, I don't wish to have his kind of intelligence. Wouldn't want people to misunderstand me all the time.

2 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I've said it before and I'll say it again that NwaAmaikpe remains the reason why 50% of nairalanders visit the forum everyday including me, and 90% of nairalanders look forward to see his comments on daily basis. Dude is so intelligent couple with his comical and witty comments. If you don't read between the lines you'll find it difficult to comprehend his message. I wish I can have the opportunity to meet the guy behind that moniker and host him one day. He's been a source of comic relief. and never forget, NwaAmaikpe is now a household name!! He should be celebrated one these days.

Respect bro!!

And I'll never forget the likes of Coogar, madness.com and Liability. God bless you guys!
could you shut the fu:ck up
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by GOFRONT(m): 6:43am On Mar 19, 2018
Just like we see flash of lightning before we hear the sound of Thunder, thats how NwaAmaikpe signal us with his smiley with d bulgin eyes. Some seconds after, he accompany it with the Bomb!!!.....To some, his bombs are borne out of stupidity, but to ME his bombs reveals The Unclad truth, Ugly truth, even as bitter as a Gall.

He is all knowing......What amuse me most about his Truthful comments is the way it set some people off balance even when some of them are in their personal homes.

Some people are fun of asking "Who ask u??". But when NwaAmaikpe drops a comment, they dare not ask him..... the gravity of his Naked, bitter and Truthful comment is soo Raw that they get soo jittery to even Mention him......

Dude knows everythin about almost every part of Naija and beyond.....He is like a thorn in d Flesh of everyone that is in the Limelight lookin at the way he dig out and treat their fvck ups Online.....Who will not hate such an Individual

NwaAmaikpe pls keep on keepin those comments coming. Am your biggest fan. Am gon have your name tatted across my chest. My lil brother Mafew is also a biggest fan of yours. I love the way you drop the boms. Not mindin whose Ox is gored, so sweet to me like when am havin Early mornin Raw Seks

4 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....
I have no single care if he's a lover boy or not. Besides, is it that easy to get down with people so easily? Just want to watch him type grin

I personally have never seen him reply mentions. Maybe I need to stalk him to make sure.

Of course I know they are deliberate. If they were not, he'd be a mental case.

Yea, they trip me so hard.
Oh, I don't wish to have his kind of intelligence. Wouldn't want people to misunderstand me all the time.

NwaAmaikpe is altruistic in demeanor.. its gonna be a selfless service he wont charge you a dime grin

Think abt it.. intelligence is sexy you know
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
chrisley:

NwaAmaikpe is altruistic in demeanor.. its gonna be a selfless service he wont charge u a dime grin

De said "familiarity breeds contempt" dats why his goes on few weeks break 4rm time to time so dat he can be missed n appreciated

Now u see why am emphatic abt u havin his kind of intelligence so u cud kip de flame n get us entertaind while he's on break

Think abt it.. intelligence is sexy u know
Lol...altruism indeed grin.
I jump & pass abeg.

I definitely don't need his type of intelligence. Come to think of it, don't you desire the said intelligence? After all, you said it's sexy.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...altruism indeed grin.
I jump & pass abeg.

I definitely don't need his type of intelligence. Come to think of it, don't you desire the said intelligence? After all, you said it's sexy.

Am a guy na.. and i dont swing both ways.. I'm straight

He only transmit it to ladies wink

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Nwamaikpe is only intelligent to people with very limited education. The very day he ventured into the Literature section, he proved me right to be very shallow. He only thrives in the Celebrity section and on less demanding topics in the Politics section. I imagine he fancies himself as the next badass guy after Simon Cowell. Let his fans continue worshipping him but Mr OP, we who know what intelligence means don't regard Nwamaikpe one bit.
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
BluntTheApostle:
Nwamaikpe is only intelligent to people with very limited education. The very day he ventured into the Literature section, he proved me right to be very shallow. He only thrives in the Celebrity section and on less demanding topics in the Politics section. I imagine he fancies himself as the next badass guy after Simon Cowell. Let his fans continue worshipping him but Mr OP, we who know what intelligence means don't regard Nwamaikpe one bit.

How delusional of you to opine that literature is the yardstick to measure intelligence.. You must be sufferin 4rm neurosis

NwaAmaikpe is an all rounder which no one can refute

Talking about literary prowess.. take a peek on how he outshined safiaa on her thread in the literature section

https://www.nairaland.com/4047095/goodbye#60347764

1 Like

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
chrisley:

How delusional of you to opine dat literature is de yardstick to measure intelligence.. U must be sufferin 4rm neurosis

NwaAmaikpe is an all rounder which no one can refute

Talking abt literal prowess.. take a peek on how he murderd safiaa on her thread in de literature section

https://www.nairaland.com/4047095/goodbye#60347764

Expectedly stupid from a worshipper of a shallow entity.

In my comment, I wrote "Literature section" not "Literature".

Please, save me the stress of wasting my time by at least endeavouring to read properly before quoting me in the future.

1 Like

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by chrisley(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Expectedly stupid from a worshipper of a shallow entity.

In my comment, I wrote "Literature section" not "Literature".

Please, save me the stress of wasting my time by at least endeavouring to read properly before quoting me in the future.

I thought we could relate on intellectual grounds that was why I dignified you with a response initially

But it now obvious your post reeks of mental parochialism n delusional intelligence.. I should have ignored you in the first place cos even when i sniffed his post to squash your claim you were ashamed to retract your words.. instead you pulled a vain attempt to twist your words

I won't push this any further.. cos I don't have such luxury of time to school unletterd doldrums like you

3 Likes

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
chrisley:

I thought we cud relate on intellectual grounds that was why I dignified U wit a response initially

But it now obvious your post reeks of mental parochialism n delusional intelligence.. I shud av ignored u in de first place cos even wen i sniffed his post to squash your claim u were ashamed to retract ur words.. instead u pulled a vain attempt to twist your words

I won't push it any further.. cos I don't av such luxury of time to school unletterd doldrums like u

Don't be stupid.

I wrote that "the very day he ventured into the Literature section... "

The thread had elements of literature and history, it was precisely about the Nobel Prize. Nwamaikpe's submission was watery, very tribalistic and lacking substance. It is the best way to conclude on his level of intelligence.

Now, as for you, you are not only ignorant but also arrogantly ignorant. You couldn't tell the difference between "Literature" and "Literature section" and just because I said an individual couldn't contribute intellectually to a thread in a section, you foolishly concluded that I meant literature to be a yardstick. If Nwamaikpe was an all-rounder, he would know a lot about the most prestigious awards in the world but his comments that day was no better than a beer parlor contribution, weak, tribalistic and very amateurish. He was greatly exposed and I took the time to school the bugger.

Nwamaikpe has a good command of the English language, no doubt, but when it comes to substance, you always find him conspicuously inadequate. I am not surprised that he is your hero. Seeing how my concise post went over your head. Sorry.

1 Like

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
chrisley:

Am a guy na.. and i dont swing both ways

He only transmit it to ladies wink

Funny you grin
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by KevinDein: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
I literally scroll as fast as I can whenever I see his moniker to avoid the agony that comes from reading his comments. He has never written anything that is remotely intelligent and it's laughable that some people think he's an intellectual (I bet they don't know what that word means)

Here's hoping he post something intelligent someday. Something like; "this is my last comment on nairaland"
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by wildkat: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Gofwane:
I don't see anything extra ordinary in his comments. Though i have to admit he's intelligent and doesn't indulge in the childish behaviour exhibited by so many guys on nairaland. Especially that pilot wey dey fly the plane of American president.

You mean Airforce1?
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Kingsley1000(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MEANING
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Kingsley1000(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
LITTLE DID PEOPLE KNOW THAT THIS DUDE IS VERY UGLY AND SHORT..i like him because he doesnt pretend
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Gofwane(m): 11:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
wildkat:

You mean Airforce1?
grin grin Bro, do the maths cheesy cheesy
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by MissJoy29(f): 8:52am On Mar 21, 2018
Kingsley1000:
YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE MEANING
Thanks. cool
Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by Papanwamaikpe: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Proud of you son!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! / She Wants To 'Take A Bath' With Me /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.