Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read (8081 Views)

Peter Drury is the nwaamaikpe of English football. See his response yesterday. / Finally Met NwaAmaikpe THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL NAIRALANDER OF THE DECADE!!! / The Secrets Of Nwaamaikpe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read by sonnie10: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2018
chrisley:

To an extent I get ur drift.. but I beg to differ

"Ama" in igbo language has dual pronounciations n interpretations
Ama means ignorance
Ama also means to accuse

So Ama is de sticking point in de meaning of NwaAmaikpe cos we donno de pronounciation he meant

But 4rm my intuition NwaAmaikpe sounds more like "somone that is accused of wrongdoin"

Take a look a his profile picture, that masquerade is abriba or ngwa. In those dialects, Ikpe means to Talk. Something tells he is not from Enugu as he would want us to believe but from Abia.

So Nwaamaikpe would mean; a child that does show discretion when talking. Literally, a child that does not know how to talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes / EXPOSED!! See Photos Of The Girl With The BIGGEST Breast On Social Media / This Is What Happens When A Man Chooses A Woman (his Wife) Over His Own Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.