Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,284 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:36 PM

Mary Kay Products - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Mary Kay Products (14045 Views)

Ugoji Catherine Mary-Nneamaka Crowned Miss Coal City Nigeria / Mary Kay Compact Powder Vs MAC Powder / Charisma Glow- How Good Is It Compared To Mary Kay Eventone Cream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary Kay Products by ofala(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2009
You may be wondering what a male is doing at costimetic area.TRUTH is that i have lot of women both old and young as clients and friends and this issue of may Kay was a hot topic not long ago.

Let me repeat what i told them here.First thing is to determine if it is good for you, not because some recommended it or because you got free from a friend who just came back from the states.If its good for your skin, go ahead and use it.If its not ,look for alternative.I am into production of some eatables right now but i think a costimetics line will be great,especially now that China products are getting less and lesser quality by day.Time we have an indigenous cos manufacturer that will be reckoned with.There are a couple of them now though but i really feel they aren't doing enough.
Re: Mary Kay Products by dae(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
EyenEfik:

Ha my dear Oti oooo

If your clinique is good for you, why switch?

true sha, o ri yen so. Just sooo curious to know why pple go crazy over that marykay. Na chop and clean mouth i wan do b4, as in just one time use, lol
Re: Mary Kay Products by dae(f): 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2009
ofala:

You may be wondering what a male is doing at costimetic area.TRUTH is that i have lot of women both old and young as clients and friends and this issue of may Kay was a hot topic not long ago.

Let me repeat what i told them here.First thing is to determine if it is good for you, not because some recommended it or because you got free from a friend who just came back from the states.If its good for your skin, go ahead and use it.If its not ,look for alternative.I am into production of some eatables right now but i think a costimetics line will be great,especially now that China products are getting less and lesser quality by day.Time we have an indigenous cos manufacturer that will be reckoned with.There are a couple of them now though but i really feel they aren't doing enough.

dang, a naija dude who knows about cosmetics!! ---- interesting! no disrespect oooo bro ofala, are you straight? anyway, thanks for the tip. kiss
Re: Mary Kay Products by vivianelo: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Yeah i guess Mary kay is nt bad bt who has tried Avon facial cleanser, heard it does wonders.
Re: Mary Kay Products by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2009
Marykay made me breakout really bad and I stopped breaking out when I stopped using their products. I used their mineral/liquid foundation, compact powder and the velocity line. Girls please if you want to maintain your beautiful spot free face, stay away from Mary Kay sad.
Re: Mary Kay Products by brows(f): 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2009
olay regenerist (micro sculpting cream)
its a good product to try
works for me
Re: Mary Kay Products by rush25: 7:23pm On Nov 11, 2014
pls which of this marykay foundation is more dark 504 or 607?thanks
Re: Mary Kay Products by homeofnaomi: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
ORIGINAL KOJIE SAN NOT CHINESE COPIES. skin whitening soap with pure kojic acid. Made with pure kojic acid, virgin coconut oil, sweet orange, glycerin, vegetable extract and vitamin C. A very good blemish control soap to lighten skin also with anti aging properties. The kojic acid used in this soap is a bi-product of malted rice, and is mixed with vitamin C and coconut oil to allow added moisturization of the skin. Kojic acid is a top skin whitening component but can dry out skin if not used with a moisturizer. But this is controlled with the use of glycerin and VCO. A soft skin peel and a wonderful new bright complexion This top skin lightening soap along with the Kojie San Collagen variety is becoming a top selling product. Unrefined ingredients and a good reputation make this soap what it is, a top seller the World over. Fantastic qualities as an anti oxidant for the face and body. Upon use, there is a mild peel especially upon the face but the after effects are amazing. A rosey glow and a delicate lighter shade of skin appear, these soaps really are top class items to give you a new healthier look and brighter complexion
AVAILABLE OPTIONS
3in1 and 2in1 soaps from original Kojic San
Like our page on homeofnaomi skincare/homeofnaomi9ja@gmail.com or whatsap 08167570807, 08023188687

Re: Mary Kay Products by Chesca11(f): 5:01pm On Oct 31, 2016
I am a Mary Kay beauty consultant, 607 foundation is darker than 504. We have different types of products, for oily and dry skin. The problem is that a lot of people don't check their skin types before they use products, that is why they break out. We also have products for people that have pimples and acne. There is also a lot of fake products around, so you need to be careful who you are buying from. You could get in touch with me and I will recommend the mary kay product that would suite your skin type. My email address is chescasolutions@gmail.com.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

~ The Nigerian Music Video Awards ( NMVA ) ~ / Free Fashion Design Course. / Native Wears Latest Native Styles For Guys 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.