Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hair (1065 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hair by Confuse10(f): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
My friend's hair is falling off and leave a bald spot in her hair. 1 in the middle of her head and the other 2 are on the left side of her head. The hopital have to take me else where for this treatment. is there any way somebody can help me an my friend?
Re: Hair by Confuse10(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
@dominique: Thank You smiley
Re: Hair by Adeboyedan: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2010
Hollow l'm still stand by my word there is solution to this your problem call now or you can book appointment.
Re: Hair by dominique(f): 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2010
Adeboyedan:

Hollow l'm still stand by my word there is solution to this your problem call now or you can book appointment.

Hollow, can you tell us exactly what you specialize in? you seem to have a solution for everything on this board.
Re: Hair by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 26, 2010
So many spam-artists are at work in the health forum.

@Poster,

Ist of all tell your friend to stop wearing extensions because they make the problem worse. Tell her also to take Biotin tablets (5000-10,000mg/day).
Re: Hair by Abbaj: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
Listen your friend is infected with a gram positive bacteria known as E.coli or staph. aurus take her fast for both urinary and blood culture test to identify it and treatment wil be prescribed in the test result. Feel free 2cal 4any advice 08037532275 Dr. Abba
Re: Hair by Sissy3(f): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

So many spam-artists are at work in the health forum.

you came at time when they are LESS sef.

u shoulda come earlier, the more pissed off you were, the more they flooded
Re: Hair by agathamari(f): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2010
how is her diet? lack of vitamins can cause it.
does she have any infections? staph can lead to hair loss as well as some parasites
does she normaly wear her hair in braids or in tight weaves? excessive pulling on the folical can cause it to die
does she always have her hair up or use heavy leave in conditioning products? the hair folicles must breath- always sleep with your hair "down" and loose
Re: Hair by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2010
~Sissy~:

you came at time when they are LESS sef.

u shoulda come earlier, the more pissed off you were, the more they flooded
Its so annoying angry angry angry People ask for problems and they flog their fake sites. I wonder what the mods are doing about it.
Re: Hair by Confuse10(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
@ agathamari  smiley thank you. She is in the army and she always put tons of product in her hair even though her hair does not get messy easily. She put her hair in the tight bunn and sometimes i have to talk to her about putting her hair down and take her boots off before she takes her nap. She sometimes listen, but she just usually go straight to the couch or her bed. She doesnt like her hair down since it is long, black waivy all the way down to the bottom of her butt. sad
Re: Hair by agathamari(f): 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2010
Confuse10:

@ agathamari smiley thank you. She is in the army and she always put tons of product in her hair even though her hair does not get messy easily. She put her hair in the tight bunn and sometimes i have to talk to her about putting her hair down and take her boots off before she takes her nap. She sometimes listen, but she just usually go straight to the couch or her bed. She doesnt like her hair down since it is long, black waivy all the way down to the bottom of her butt. sad
try to encourage her to cut her hair (not realy short but shorter than it is) and that she shoul dsleep with clean (product free) hair that is unrestrained. if the issue doent begin to correct itself withing 2 weeks - take her to a lab for blood work to rule out diet, hormones or infections
Re: Hair by Sissy3(f): 12:45am On Apr 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Its so annoying angry angry angry People ask for problems and they flog their fake sites. I wonder what the mods are doing about it.

it'd probably be harder to chase this scams out 'cause they definitely outnumber her with their multiple ids and ever increasing number

but i simply cant understand the reasons why they flood this section with their gibberish
Re: Hair by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 02, 2010
~Sissy~:

it'd probably be harder to chase this scams out 'cause they definitely outnumber her with their multiple ids and ever increasing number

but i simply cant understand the reasons why they flood this section with their gibberish
I cant understand this, surely they know no one is that foolish to believe their junk? grin grin
Re: Hair by Sissy3(f): 1:29am On Apr 02, 2010
you did think so but some ppl in desperate need of help and others who probably has no knowledge of a problem will be willing to fall prey to their scams just to solve their problems. pisses me triple off, when they prey on the vulnerability of people here. funny thing is, they always have a cure for every diseases on the face of the planet, name it, they got the 'cure' grin grin just makes this section less lively sad angry angry
Re: Hair by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2010
I agree with you hun, the same person had the cure for AIDS, Obesity, diabetes, cancer, hair-loss name it they've got it. The mind boggles. Atleast we are here to chase them away grin.
Re: Hair by Sissy3(f): 2:02am On Apr 02, 2010
which one do you want first, the one sentences blog linkers (those who open a thread just to advertise their blogs n cures) or the phone ## droppers or the scammist grin grin grin grin
Re: Hair by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 02, 2010
Both of them grin grin We can share. Oh you can always copy and paste my trademark poster below;

[size=30pt]SAY NO TO 419ISM AND YAHOOISM!!!!!![/size]
Re: Hair by Borat1: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2010
Adeboyedan:

shocked shocked
Call this guy if you want to permanently adopt the nickname Mrs [b]Bald[/b]win grin grin
Re: Hair by aieromon(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2010
I suspect the hair loss is hereditary.She seems to be showing signs of baldness.
I recommend she visits her doctor and seek advice about using Regaine.
Re: Hair by Geoforever(f): 12:12am On Apr 13, 2010
u ve got a solutn 2 ur problem.u can call me on dis line 08035151554 or 07093655453
Re: Hair by Confuse10(f): 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2010
My friend went to the doctor like some of you suggested, She told me that she just hope that this is not permanent. They gave her rogaine for women That stuff is scary, lipsrsealed
Re: Hair by aieromon(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2010
Regaine is not as scary as the other treatments available.

(1) (Reply)

Eye Worm / The Triangular Relationship Between The Killers: Stress, Hypertension & Diabetes / Side Effects Of Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.