Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals (1800 Views)

Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / “I Might Be 19years Old But My Toto Is 2 Times Your Father’s Age”-slay Queen (vi / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
As a guy have u eva sat down to grapple on the feeln u get when ur hands have within their grasp a soft and tender female human breasts, u jus dnt wanna let go of those breasts, and u make ur grip on them very firm like a guy holding is pocket and phone very tightly when struggling for bus wth a host of other people.
Hmmmmmmm the feeling u get frm holding those soft and fleshy meatballs adorning the chest of the female human specie is enough to make ur dick hard like the life of a frustrated and un-employed nigerian graduate
Well, my people some girls have been gracious enough to let my hands feast on the pleasures and comfort of their soft breasts, while some have let me suck frm their breasts, and beleive me when I say I sucked them better than a new born baby, forgive me dear lord, is not my fault, when satan was thrown in2 the earth,konji came along wth him and it has sworn to throw the children of men in 2 hell, buh I shall not be among in jesus name amen,
The sight of a female human breasts is very alluring to the male eyes, some breasts are shy and timid and they are facing downwards like the head of a secondary student who forgot his lines in a heated debate competition, while some breasts are very confident and upright in their stance, as a matter of fact when u're faced wth such a breast when the bra has been peeled away frm it the way the breasts will look, u won't even know maybe u should press frm the nipple or frm the side, or may be u should even use two hands to press it. Cos the guy will be wondering in his mind how a gal will manage such breasts as big as the many problems of nigeria, while some gals their breast is flatter than a pressing table.
But all the same some have dared to handle big breasts and they have done fairly wel, they cld be termed as brave and couragious,

Well, tha is how gals feel too when the rock a guy wth soft beards, I've been shaving my beards very low, but I left it for a while and 3 days ago I kissed a girl, that led to serious disturbance in my boxers, cos my dick woke up frm it's slumber like a hungry baby at midnight,after we kissed, she pulled my beards softly and rubbed it wth her palms and smiling at the same time, this further provoked my dick, girls really love beards they can't lie, the ones that claim they don't like beards have not had the chance to really be close to a bearded guy, u need to see the way some gals stare at a beard they like,they catch the same vibe a guy feels when lookn at a female yansh.

I'm not wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Well, ur case is not normal anymore. U need serious help cos I see no reason why a full blown man will waste so much energy composing such frivolities day in day out.

2 Likes

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by naijafella(m): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Madness is not only on the streets of Enugu. Even on the pages of Nairaland, it reigns supreme

2 Likes

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by TEAMvido(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
you lack mental decency .......
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Nah This is dumb
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Rednaxelot: 11:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
I wonder if the OP does see customers coming to his salon to barb. Wondering how he gets the time composing all these.
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2017
Rednaxelot:
I wonder if the OP does see customers coming to his salon to barb.
Wondering how he gets the time composing all these.
u have no idea
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
u have no idea
how Much You De Charge Sef
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 7:09pm On Nov 21, 2017
DeadRat:
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Gmasterp(m): 7:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
DeadRat:
lol u wan go e store?
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2017
jonaifame22:
where Your Store De
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by valgbo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
keep deceiving yourself
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by hoMegas(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Op is very gifted with words. If you can refine your style you might become a top erotic poet.

1 Like

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
valgbo:
keep deceiving yourself
?
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2017
hoMegas:
Op is very gifted with words. If you can refine your style you might become a top erotic poet.
pls how do I refine my style, have u been reading my other threads
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2017
kendrace:
Nah This is dumb
wat's dumb abt it?
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by ubunja(m): 11:51am On Nov 22, 2017
OP here is advice:
IF U START A THREAD AND GALS OPPOSE IT JUST KNOW U ARE ON POINT.
with women No means Yes grin grin unless its about sex cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
ubunja:
OP here is advice:
IF U START A THREAD AND GALS OPPOSE IT JUST KNOW U ARE ON POINT.
with women No means Yes grin grin unless its about sex cheesy
are u professor of woman issues, cos it appears that u may be right
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
cool
Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by d33types: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2017
TEAMvido:
you lack mental decency .......

Because he voiced his thoughts in writing on Nairalandl but you didn't voice your even worse thoughts

Hypocrites everywhere

1 Like

Re: Beards Is To Boiz Az Breazz Is 2 Gals by jonaifame22(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Mailthaddeus:
Well, ur case is not normal anymore. U need serious help cos I see no reason why a full blown man will waste so much energy composing such frivolities day in day out.
ehn ehn, pls tell me more, I'm all ears

(1) (Reply)

Am In Luv / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence / 7 Types Of Women That Will Definitely Break Your Heart – No Escape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.