Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,816 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (12948 Views)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Dear Peeps, N-power Is NOT Taking New Applications Yet. Read Information Below / Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Lionbite(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2017
musa234:
Checked for 15 persons ,8 were selected
buhari brothers we see u o
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by mutiu450: 7:28am On Nov 21, 2017
This batch B list no favour the masses at all all the one have checked none was selected
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by skolab4(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Hello bro, do you know those requirements that can get one scape through the physical verification?
Bro whats your qualification ? Just want to know what got u selected,,,, bsc,HND, nd or nce?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by musa234(m): 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Enkay12:
Lolzzz.. Ka na dariya? Gaskiya ne fa

baba has the north at heart... Though I think it's unfair, should have been a level playing ground for everyone
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Drphemmy4u: 7:31am On Nov 21, 2017
skolab4:

Bro whats your qualification ? Just want to know what got u selected,,,, bsc,HND, nd or nce?
I checked for someone with ,B.Tech and MSc who was not selected .
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Enkay12: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2017
musa234:
baba has the north at heart... Though I think it's unfair, should have been a level playing ground for everyone
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Integrator1: 7:34am On Nov 21, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

You said it that one could check, yes you must have unless you were sleeping when you typed it

Were you able to check when I told you to That's what matters..
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Enkay12: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2017
Oga, dont waste your time, it was not by qualification.

Drphemmy4u:
I checked for someone with ,B.Tech and MSc who was not selected .

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Evergreen4(m): 7:37am On Nov 21, 2017
Politicians have finally high jacked Npower as their constituency project. What a shame

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by femzey(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
[quote author=Evergreen4 post=62570697]Politicians have finally high jacked Npower as their constituency project. What a sh
i love this country.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Enkay12: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2017
I weep for Nigeria cry

Evergreen4:
Politicians have finally high jacked Npower as their constituency project. What a shame
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Luvlyfal(f): 7:43am On Nov 21, 2017
femzey:
i have checked for more than 10 people now ,none were selected.
pls when u checked what was d reply u got?cos mine keeps saying smtn went wrong

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by ekoyo(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
I was not selected but am nt complaining even though u i dnt av a job bkos am believing God that he will open a bigger doors of job opportunity, for those who didnt see dere names let the huzzle continue bkos eledumare is involved we shall all make it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Adegbem01(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2017
What exact does the system say for you to know you are not selected
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2017
A Song of the Ascents.

Palsm 121 vs 1 & 2...

I raise my eyes to the mountains.From where will my help come?  My help comes from Jehovah,The Maker of heaven and earth.

3 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Drphemmy4u: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Enkay12:
Oga, dont waste your time, it was not by qualification.

ofcourse
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by senatordave1(m): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2017
Drphemmy4u:
ofcourse
I have been selected oh.but you guys should stop complaining because most applicants would not be selected.over 2million registered and they needed just 300,000 so what did you expect? Up buhari.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Enkay12: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2017
It was that your Uncle in house of rep that helped you na grin

senatordave1:

I have been selected oh.but you guys should stop complaining because most applicants would not be selected.over 2million registered and they needed just 300,000 so what did you expect? Up buhari.

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Drphemmy4u: 8:05am On Nov 21, 2017
senatordave1:

Did you see me complain? I said I checked for someone with B Tech and Msc and the person was not selected.I have told him life goes on.He should aim higher.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Damfostopper(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2017
The problem with Nigerians is that if he/she check the list and his/her name is there.. the process was transparent but if he/she is not selected then there was manipulation.....

I have checked and am not selected.... even though am still jobless.. I believe God will make a way... congrats to those selected

2 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by mavinjay1(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Ive completely lost Hope in this Govt. & country..
My broda.
This people really broke the heart of so many Nigerisns

2 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2017
senatordave1:

pls kindly help me check for 08062481101
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2017
Drphemmy4u:
Did you see me complain? I said I checked for someone with B Tech and Msc and the person was not selected.I have told him life goes on.He should aim higher.
Kindly help me check for 08100408304
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:28am On Nov 21, 2017
skolab4:

B tech futa
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Magally: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2017
Wait shocked person gets BTech and Msc still they apply for Npower
Drphemmy4u:
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Dan42(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2017
Please what does this error message mean

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by iamleumas: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2017
The much awaited list of shortlisted Npower candidates is now out & many people have been lamenting that they're still yet to see the link for checking the list.
Well, we've gotten a working link for you.

Steps To Check names of shortlisted candidates for npower

Step 1. Go-to Npower portal (http://www.npower.gov.ng/n-power)
Step 2. Click on "CHECK YOUR STATUS"

Step 3. Input your PHONE NUMBER/BVN in the box provided

Step 4. After a few seconds, another page will pop-up to tell you if you've been selected or not.

NOTE:
If you're using your phone to check, make sure you use Advanced Browsers like GOOGLE CHROME, PUFFIN, or UC BROWSER.

Additional Information
The shortlisted candidates will undergo verification for final deployment; N-power focal person might be the one to verify your documents or credentials at the Local Government Area of assignment.
They'll also be invited for physical verification.

Documents Required For Npower Physical verification

This is very simple but always hectic because of the number of beneficiaries involved. The national orientation agency is always in charge of the affairs there.You need the following

1, valid identity card ie drivers licence, international passport, voters card and national identity card.

2.Evidence of residency....NEPA BILLS, WASTE BILL

3.Your credential originals and photocopies......waec, degree, hnd, nysc certificate or exeemption,

Continue Reading below https://www.schoolforum.com.ng/2017/11/npower-shortlisted-names.html

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Drphemmy4u: 8:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Magally:
Wait shocked person gets BTech and Msc still they apply for Npower
Bro,this is Nigeria .
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by sutst: 9:12am On Nov 21, 2017
08062481101 Dear Applicant, You were not pre selected for the 2017 N-Pow
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Drphemmy4u: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2017
Olekumaster:
Kindly help me check for 08100408304
says not selected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jobs I Can Consider For Now / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test / Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.