Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng (12960 Views)

As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Dear Peeps, N-power Is NOT Taking New Applications Yet. Read Information Below / Are You Ready for Financial Growth? How Much Do You Want To Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by KonfamD: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2017
I think the N-Power project is something any unemployed or underemployed youth should be a part of. There is far more potential in the youth and platforms like this to express this potential is what has been missing. No matter what it takes, friends, be a part of it and if you are not chosen, don't give up... other platforms are available
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by luckaz(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2017
I just got a text that I have been selected for npower
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
E just d show gate way time out or error when I put my number
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by salewa01: 10:18am On Nov 21, 2017
plz 08063106939
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Parko(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Sammiel: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2017
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by shabashola(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Sammiel:
What's up with npower? I was not pre-selected online but here on my phone is a congratulatory message from npower team.
same thing... I don dey confuse o

2 Likes

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by aribitoye(m): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
Npower which level na... I check with phone number e say I'm not selected... I put my bvn e bring dis message.....Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. Which one I go take
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Gramondhigh(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
i put two of them e no work oh hohohohoho embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
BadLuckonmyGame:
Npower which level na... I check with phone number e say I'm not selected... I put my bvn e bring dis message.....Congratulations! you have now been invited to the next stage of the N-power selection process. Details on your physical verification will be communicated to you later. Which one I go take

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
Npower Physical Verification Exercise. Date, Venue and Requirement are here for you.. Read >> https://schoolnig.com/npower-physical-verification-exercise/
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by founts(m): 7:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Kk
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Teacherng: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
founts:
I still can't check my status, the page is not opening at all

Which page are you using? Please note the new link is http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus.
Use your BVN. Please don't paste your BVN here o!

Looking forward to all the successful candidates ready for their Npower Physical Verification commences after preselection. To physically verify, Npower is in usually partnership with National Orientation Agency.

http://www.teacher.com.ng/npower-physical-verification-need-know/
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by founts(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Teacherng:

Which page are you using? Please note the new link is http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus.
Use your BVN. Please don't paste your BVN here o!

Looking forward to all the successful candidates ready for their Npower Physical Verification commences after preselection. To physically verify, Npower is in usually partnership with National Orientation Agency.

http://www.teacher.com.ng/npower-physical-verification-need-know/

Kk
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by kaze4blues(m): 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2017
I searched with my bvn. It says congratulations you have been selected.

with my phone number, it said found.

Anyone with me?

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by dennisworld1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
At of 2.8million people that applied. 300k was selected and 2.5million sent back to the street. 9ja which way.... That means about 10% of 2.8million.. Which inside the 10% cabals go take 2%... grin grin
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Teacherng: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
founts:

Thank you Sir, checked tru that link but the page is not opening, still getting an all white page only.

This one? http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus. Opening perfectly on my end.

Please use google chrome browser though. Not sure if it works on other browsers

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Welcomme: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
Teacherng:

This one? http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/preselectedvolunteers/#/preSelectionStatus. Opening perfectly on my end.

Please use google chrome browser though. Not sure if it works on other browsers
I checked and saw my name but I haven't receive the congratulatory text? What is my stance and fate?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by dmjinc(m): 8:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
luckaz:
I just got a text that I have been selected for npower
same here buddie grin grin
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by izicooo(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Welcomme:
I checked and saw my name but I haven't receive the congratulatory text? What is my stance and fate?
Pls can you help me to check my name? 08064423515, add me up on whatsapp
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by izicooo(f): 8:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
dmjinc:

same here buddie grin grin
Pls can you help me to check my name 08064423515, add me up on whatsapp
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Welcomme: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
izicooo:
Pls can you help me to check my name? 08064423515, add me up on whatsapp
BVN is being used now and no longer phone number..

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by jen2praise(f): 9:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
please can you help me check.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by blessedgal(f): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
One hour to go peeps.

Are you ready? ☺

#NPowerNG
pls clarify me on this ,I got a text mssg saying congratulations u HV been pre selected for the npower program, further details will be provided to you on NXT steps .but after checking online, it shows uve nt been selected, m confuse here.
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by SuccesYear: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
blessedgal:
pls clarify me on this ,I got a text mssg saying congratulations u HV been pre selected for the npower program, further details will be provided to you on NXT steps .but after checking online, it shows uve nt been selected, m confuse here.
use ur BVN to log in. Thou ,dnt worry u're selected already. Congrats
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by kclub83(m): 10:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
All the links posted here are not opening on my chrome browser. Am just confused
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by blessedgal(f): 10:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
SuccesYear:
use ur BVN to log in. Thou ,dnt worry u're selected already. Congrats
okay thanks
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Teacherng: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Welcomme:

If you saw your name on npower gov ng I think it means you're selected. Hope you're using the same phone number you registered with so that NPower can reach you. Looks like most people applied for Npower Teach as opposed to Agro and the other programmes.

1 Like

Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by nicelaw(m): 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
I keep checking my pre-election every blessed day, any hope of been preselected again?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by nicelaw(m): 10:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Teacherng:

If you saw your name on npower gov ng I think it means you're selected. Hope you're using the same phone number you registered with so that NPower can reach you. Looks like most people applied for Npower Teach as opposed to Agro and the other programmes.
Npower, is there any possibility of having another list this year again? Or probably an upgrade to the current one?
Re: One Hour To Go Peeps. Are You Ready? ☺ #npowerng by Teacherng: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
nicelaw:

Npower, is there any possibility of having another list this year again? Or probably an upgrade to the current one?

I am not Npower o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

N-Power Beneficiaries Storm Abuja To Protest Over Unpaid Allowances / Ikeja Electric (esr) 2017 invitation For Test / Solve This Problem & Be Hired as Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.