Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) (29864 Views)

Abdulmunaf Yunusa Sarina And His 16 Daughters (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Steps Out With His Daughters, Tolani,florence And Temi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2017
Nigerian economist, Tony Elumelu is a very busy man who spends most of his time traveling from county to country and state to state but when he isn't working, he's relaxing at home with his family.
After being away at Lagos and Washington DC during the week, the entrepreneur returned home to spend the weekend with his older daughters...
See more photos below:

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/11/see-how-billionaire-businessman-tony_43.html

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2017
A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man - Vito Corleone

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47am On Nov 21, 2017
Niceeeee,spending quality time with his family.
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2017
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 2:35am On Nov 21, 2017
smiley
The most valuable things in your life
are always the things that money cannot buy especially loved ones, be there for them always .

Xmas giveaway to boost your business !!
Website ,plus free hosting ,plus free domain ,plus
free 100 copies of business card all for you at just
30k kpere !!
Check out a site i built recently
www.hubertagro.com
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by MrLatin1: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Poverty is a crime i say it again.

38 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by johnstar(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2017
I go like marry dat him daughter

14 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2017
Looks very simple, cute daughter
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Riversides2003(m): 9:52am On Nov 21, 2017
See class, may God bless the good works of our hands.

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2017
nice

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Finstar: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
It feels good to be a billionaire.. cool

If you're an entrepreneur, visit www.entmirror.com
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by miqos02(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
johnstar:
I go like marry dat him daughter
work for it bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Will he spend it with my own daughters b4? undecided

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Mckandre(m): 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower is a scam . angry

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 9:54am On Nov 21, 2017
Why was he punishing his daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Ralo(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Kai! Dem wor-wor, but I’d manage one of them based on the fact their papa na billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2017
Daughters, WOW... blessed man
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
It appears Nairaland now has a new definition of the word "Billionaire" cos the rate at which anyone who is wealthy is labeled a billionaire is starting to make nonsense of the word undecided

In the real sense of the word if you do not have net assets in excess of USD1 billion you are not a billionaire !

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
shocked

How does this man manage to make so much money and still have the time to make so much babies?

It means he is possibly irresponsible,
I can't imagine Dangote having an erection or even releasing enough sperm to fertilize 3 whole eggs.

At this level,
The only thing that should interest him should be money

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Dizu(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2017
Lord please make me wealthy
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Guyman02: 9:57am On Nov 21, 2017
Notice the daughter kneeling to serve the dad water?
I recall visiting my Sister who is married to a Yoruba man and all the kids came out and prostrated on the floor to welcome me their uncle. I was kind of embarrassed because I am not used to it in my area, but was also impressed that my Sister has imbued the culture of my Yoruba in-laws into their children.
When they came to serve me food it was the same, I told them to stop but my Sister insisted that I should get used to it for the brief period I spent with them and that teaching them this cultural manners has also endeared her to her in-laws (wise Igbo woman) as they dont joke with her. That is also her strategy of containing her husband, because if she reports him to any member of his family they will all descend on him and the husband confirmed it grin grin

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by JasonBLood: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Both of his Daughters are ugly no hate though.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by iamleumas: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Okkkk
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by MARKETfund: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2017
Igbo man.

I know what they're doing. They're rehearsing Igbo traditional wine hand-over tongue cool

Tony is like: Ebube bring me a cup of water. Now kneel down to offer it (to your would-be hubby). Chioma seat over ther and watch cos being the senior you'll be doing this sometime soon grin

Ebube did as was instructed. Tony collects and drank admist laughter cheesy

Everyone is happy : grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by theunnamed: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
I'm going to goan fry beans

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
make i drink garri

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2017
This man has a very beautiful wife but his daughters are lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
Some bloggers are just foolish!!! If a man is not working, where else do u want him to be?
Re: Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) by colossus91(m): 10:01am On Nov 21, 2017
miqos02:
work for it bro
do u mean I should impregnate her grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira / As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / Kenya Freezes Sh6.2bn Linked To Flutterwave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.