Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again (4716 Views)

See Semi Nude Pictures That's Trending On Facebook / 30 Funny Wedding Pictures That Will Make You Laugh / O My God! What A Confusing Question. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again by smemud(m): 2:10am On Nov 21, 2017

If you're a fan of optical illusions and pictures that make you do a double take, then you're in for a treat. Make sure that you don't have any important work to do later in the day, because these photos are going to require all of your mental energy. If you're like me, you might need a nap after this one.

16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again

5. This kid will never in his life be asked for an ID when he walks into a bar. What's the opposite of baby face? Because whatever it is, he definitely has it.

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again by smemud(m): 2:18am On Nov 21, 2017
13. Someone call for help! This guy's about to fall to his death! Oh wait a second... Just tilt your head in order to make this photo much safer and less exciting.

Re: 16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again by gbzed(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2017
I yaff look at no 8 tire ooo, i no see anything
Re: 16 Pictures That Are Confusing At First, And Then Confusing Again by TeeBabss(m): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
gbzed:
I yaff look at no 8 tire ooo, i no see anything

Yh, same here

(1) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Is A Medical Student / If You Do Not Laugh For This Joke, I Give You N1,000,000 / This Ghanian Boy Wan Kill Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.