Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) (13137 Views)

Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Kogi Couple Nabbed For Torturing 12-year-old Boy With Hot Pressing Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2017
Father or not, whoever does that to a child deserves one thing and one thing only:

Tie him to a pole, legs up, head down, and stuff the soldering iron, connected to the socket, into his yansh, then leave him to die of it. No mercy, no bullet to put him out of his misery.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Keemzy4shizy(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Civilization is taking us to a world of Entropy.
How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,
So someone can not discipline his own child again in peace?

With the way we are degenerating, my son may call the police on me for slapping him.
COME U GET SENSE SO? IF NA SO UR PAPA DO U WHEN U DEY SMALL U FOR STIN DEY ALIVE?
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by fonkiee: 10:33am On Nov 21, 2017
we find this repulsive and yet our religious leaders promote eternal damnation in hell from a God that the holy writing described as love? 1John 4:8. The reality fortunately is that the teaching of hell fire is not a bible teaching, it is demonic and does not represent our loving God Jehovah. The first couple who committed the original sin were not sent to hell fire but were told at Gen: 3:19 that they will return to the dust.
When the Israelites were copying the nations around them and burning the children in fire God told them that the idea of burning people in fire had not come to his heart Jer 7:31

1 Like

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Mhizportable: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2017
This is wickedness, just because of a plate of food na wao
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Mhizportable: 10:40am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

With the way we are degenerating, my son may call the police on me for slapping him.
So by getting his body burnt is the best discipline rit?
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Uzyvicks(f): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2017
See his stew peed face. Pls don't correct me o. But seriously this man is mentally deranged. Not supposed to be a father. If it were in civilized country, that boy will be taken away from him. Common sense, not common at all
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Bolingoyabongo(m): 10:53am On Nov 21, 2017
So inflicting such a serious injury is part of discipling a child, if you like you may roast your own
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2017
No one is talking about the cause which is traceable to the present govetnment.The present government is partly responsible for this.
Suicide, hunger and starvation will forever remain the greatest achievement of this government, while I condenm the inhumane reaction of the so called father I also condemn the present government for anti-people policies that have given birth to a scenario like this.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by isah1234: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

See another of them .This is a serious problem in Nigeria that we need to do some thing about.A lot of parents these days dont know what it means to discipline a child.What lesson was this man tring to teach his son?He was clearly just angry perhaps some customer from work made him angry and since he was too much of a coward to fight someone his size, he decided to release his anger on a little boy.Pleeease parents dont be bullies there are many ways to discipline a child and if you need to beat your child dont do it when you're angry.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by buchilino(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2017
D MAN IS VERY UNSTABLE TO B A FATHER
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by thedondada(m): 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2017
Evablizin:

Hunger is bad and poverty is a deadly disease.

Just because of a plate of food,this man did this to his son,too bad.

Hunger really bad. Your child ate your food and you wanted to kill him.

God help us in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by BGGW: 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2017
An hungry man is a mad man
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Queendo(f): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2017
uboma:
Mr Godstime Ategho is a brute.

Same treatment should be melted on him.

I disagree with u!! Double portion should be melted on him. Dis man is a beast.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Peacefullove: 3:44pm On Nov 21, 2017
Evablizin:

Hunger is bad and poverty is a deadly disease.

Just because of a plate of food,this man did this to his son,too bad.

And Yet despite the bold someone like you might still believe the myth that there is a god who does worse than these to humans in an hellfire .

Can you now see why such believe is unreasonable ?
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Peacefullove: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
Mhizportable:
So by getting his body burnt is the best discipline rit?
grin I can't stop laughing
relate what you just said to the hellfire myth
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Peacefullove: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bolingoyabongo:
So inflicting such a serious injury is part of discipling a child, if you like you may roast your own

@ Roast ... lol

How about the god of some religion who roast his own creatures in a mythical hellfire , If u believe such .. is it not worse than these ?
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

what the hell! are you talking about? if another Adult does this to another Adult do you think they will accept it? so why do it to a child? treat people including children how you would like to be treated.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Peacefullove:

@ Roast ... lol

How about the god of some religion who roast his own creatures in a mythical hellfire , If u believe such .. is it not worse than these ?
i wonder o! God must be a terrible man embarassed
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2017
If my father brutalise me in this manner at 7 when i finally grows up, he is as good as dead! grin what some Adult do not realise is that every child will GROW UP one day.

when the child grows up and becomes cruel to his father, the father will be wondering why his son is cruel.
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by MarilynNash(f): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did we get here?

This may be extreme but,

"This MAY be extreme" ?
What has discipline done for Nigeria? Or those people murdering, kidnapping, robbing people were not disciplined?
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by Peacefullove: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder o! God must be a terrible man embarassed

Religion paint God bad .

am sure the God of the universe is not the way religion portrays him to be
Re: Man Who Burnt His 7-Year-Old Son With Hot Pressing Iron Arrested In Abuja (Pics) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
Useless father, he does not know that children are gift from God and therefore should not maltreat them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Docks Man For Love Scam / Kogi Prison Escape: 25 inmates Recaptured, 97 Still Missing / Anambra Woman Loses Pregnancy In Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.